InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ good bye... ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome was still crying, she had slept last night while she cried and she woke up with some tears rolling down her cheeks. She couldn't believe it, Inuyasha, the love of her life, the man she thought that loved her had betrayed her in such a horrible way. `He used me… I thought he was different from Hojo… he's just a lying dog… I can't believe I actually love him' she thought as she cleaned her tears. `I shouldn't even be wasting my tears for him… he's not worth them… mom, is there a man that is worth my love? My tears? And my suffering?' she thought as she went down, she slipped and luckily for her Kouga was there to catch her.
 
“Are you alright?” he asked putting her down.
 
“Yes… I have to go” she felt some tears coming again and ran away before Kouga saw it.
 
“What's wrong with you?” he asked to himself, sighed and went to Kohaku's room.
 
“Hi Kouga… what's up?” Kohaku said rubbing his eyes.
 
“The girl I saved the other day… what was her name?”
 
“Kanna?”
 
“Yeah… she asked me about you the other day and told me some weird things too”
 
“Like what?” Kohaku asked pretending he didn't know.
 
“Like once we talked online… do you know anything about it?” Kohaku's eyes widened.
 
“Okay! I did it! But only because I couldn't stand the fact that she likes you!” he yelled and quickly covered his mouth.
 
“My little brother is jealous… I knew this day would come” he smirked.
 
“I'm sorry… don't tell Kanna, she will think I'm a freak…” he said ashamed.
 
He sat on his bed and closed his eyes while a small smile appeared on his face.
 
“Have you ever seen a picture of me when I was your age?”
 
“No… once I asked my dad and he only said that they never took pictures of you till you were 15” he chuckled.
 
“There were pictures but they were burned”
 
“Why?”
 
“Because I was a pimple faced geek with large glasses and braces…” he answered.
 
“For real?”
 
“Oh yeah… there wasn't a single girl who could actually think of liking me… but when I started playing tennis, my acne went away, glasses weren't longer needed and my teeth were perfect… now, that was during the summer... imagine girls reaction when they saw me like now”
 
“They worshiped the ground you stepped on” he said.
 
“Yeah… well, the point is that I wasn't really the ladies man I am today… and if you want a girl to like you, try to get her by yourself not pretending to be me”
 
“Okay… thanks and I'm sorry” he said again.
 
“You have nothing to worry about… but don't you use my name again, I already have my goal and I don't want other girls to be clinging me” he said and went out of his room.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome was at the kitchen, preparing the kids breakfast. Myoga took the day off and so did Kaede, so she was in charge of most of the things today. She felt some arms grabbing her around the waist and felt a pair of lips pressing against her cheek.
 
“Good morning” Inuyasha said and gave her another kiss on the cheek.
 
“You have to stop” she said avoiding the tears to fall.
 
“Why?” he said smirking against her neck while he placed some kisses on her neck.
 
“I know everything Inuyasha…” she said pulling away and started crying.
 
Inuyasha watched her for a moment perplex, just yesterday she wanted him to be with her forever and now she was crying. What could be wrong with her?
 
“What are you talking about?” he asked trying to hug her but she just moved away from her.
 
“Miss Kikyo… she's pregnant…” he sighed heavily. “When were you going to tell me this? Or you were just going to pretend you didn't know and never tell me? Answer me!” she yelled as more tears fell down her eyes.
 
“Kagome… I just found out yesterday… I'm sorry and I was going to tell you but I had to plan on what do… if I should stick with Kikyo for my baby or if I should go with you…”
 
“You can't do something so horrible to your baby… do you know what he will think when he grows up? Do you want him to think his father was a horrible man who left him for a woman?” she said sniffing and he shook his head.
 
“But I can't control myself over the love I feel for you” he explained and hugged her, this time she had allowed him.
 
“And me neither… but I have to… for your baby” she said and walked away crying.
 
“Good morning honey… I'm so happy that I haven't got sickness for my baby, I'm sorry for our baby” Kikyo said hugging him and kissing him on the lips. “What's wrong?”
 
“Nothing… do you mind if we go again to the doctor?” he asked.
 
“But you already know that I'm pregnant, know what?” she snapped.
 
“I just… want to know how old is our baby and… if he or she is safe” Kikyo smiled.
 
“Okay honey, I'll call my doctor” she said and left.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome took the kids out with Kouga; Sango didn't go since she said that she had too much homework. Kouga had offered to take them because he had nothing better to do and because he thought that since Kagome broke up with Hojo; she would now be very sensible and will accept him immediately. He drove them over to Six Flags America, he noticed how Kagome has been a little distracted lately and he knew that the kids love it there.
 
“Okay, guys… should we get together all in the same rides or do we make teams and tear apart?” Kagome asked.
 
“Um… I have an idea, why don't the kids go with Kohaku and you and I go together?” Kouga suggested.
 
“What do you guys think?” Kagome asked again.
 
“Fine with me…” Shippo said.
 
“Yeah, I can handle them” Kohaku accepted.
 
“Okay, then we'll met here at 18”
 
“Great… bye” Kohaku said.
 
“So… now it's just you and me” he said grabbing her hand.
 
“You try something and I'll kill you” she warned.
 
“Oh… c'mon, what have I done to make your trust disappear?”
 
“Um… you tricked me to kiss you?” she said.
 
“Okay, that was only one little mistake… now, everything is on the past”
 
Kagome smiled a little and then she sighed heavily, Kouga hated to watch her like that but he knew that if she would ask her Kagome wouldn't tell him, she would just change the topic. `I can't keep going like this… I hate to see her so gloomy… I miss her beautiful smile…' he said and sighed.
 
“Are you okay?” Kagome asked.
 
“Oh yeah… I was just thinking”
 
“About what?”
 
“About you…” she smiled again.
 
Kagome got a little uncomfortable and started blushing a little.
 
“Why don't we get on a ride?” she asked.
 
“Okay… how about the roller coaster?”
 
“Fine… but don't get scared when I start yelling” he chuckled.
 
“Let's go babe” he grabbed her hand and they started making the line.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kohaku, Shippo and Rin where walking to their next ride. Rin was fascinated by all this and she had been asking to go on every ride she saw on their way. Kohaku and Shippo just wanted to get on the roller coasters but she didn't let them since she was too afraid to go on them. They wanted to find Kouga and Kagome so they could leave her with them for a while till they go on their ride.
 
“Ah! Look at that it looks so cute!” she said pointing at The Octopus.
 
“Wait till we find Kouga and Kagome…” Kohaku said and then he saw his white haired angel walking bye she squealed when she saw him and she went next to him.
 
“Hi Kohaku… are you here with Kouga?” she asked.
 
“Um… well…”
 
“We are looking for him right now” Kohaku just wanted to hit Shippo when the words left his mouth.
 
“Oh, do you guys mind if I join you? I want to tell something to Kouga” she said smiling at Kohaku.
 
He couldn't resist anything of her, specially her smile.
 
“Okay… let's go”
 
They walked for a long time till they saw him and Kagome laughing as they walked to their next ride.
 
“Kagome!” Rin yelled and Kagome took Kouga with him to see what was wrong with the kids.
 
“What's up? Are you guys okay?” she asked looking at Kanna curiously.
 
“Hi Kanna, what are you doing here?” she looked at Kagome as well and started laughing nervously.
 
“Oh… nothing I just saw Kohaku and I thought about joining them” she explained.
 
“Okay, Kouga there's some change of plans we are taking Rin” Kagome said.
“You know what? Why don't we all go together?” he offered and Kagome smiled.
“Yeah… that's a great idea…” she said and started walking to the next ride.
“Is she Kouga's girlfriend?” Kanna whispered in Kohaku's ear.
`Okay, I got two options… one, tell that her that Kagome is only the nanny but Kouga likes her a lot and I think that she is in love with her even though Kagome loves Inuyasha… or two, lie to her and make her believe that Kagome is Kouga's girlfriend so she can forget about Kouga…' he thought and whispered on her ear.
 
“Yeah… she is, they have been dating for half a month now” he said.
 
“I knew it… I'm glad Kouga isn't in love with me or something” she said sighing and Kohaku looked at her confused.
 
“I thought that you liked Kouga…” she blushed deeply and then sighed.
 
“Actually… I just said that to make you jealous” she said and Kohaku's eyes widened.
 
“What… what are you talking about?” he said.
“I really like you Kohaku…” she said and kissed him lightly on the lips, Kohaku felt dizzy and soon he fainted.
 
“Oh my god! Kouga! Your brother fainted!” Kanna yelled.
 
“Time to go back home…” Kouga said to Kagome as they walked to Kohaku and Kanna.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kikyo and Naraku took Inuyasha back to Kagura's office. Kikyo had called her and told her that they were coming, Kagura told her that the office didn't belong to her but that she could pretend for this time and that the next time she needed her she would come over to her house.
 
“Ah… Mister Tsurugi and Miss Higurashi, how nice to see you here again…” Kagura said.
 
“Hello doctor, we came to make sure that our baby is safe” Kikyo said rubbing gently her stomach.
 
“Okay… lay on bed and I'll make some tests” Kagura said.
 
“Um… I'm no expert or anything but… shouldn't she be having an echography?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“It's too soon for that we are just making some simple tests” Kagura explained.
 
“Okay… you're the doctor” he sighed and Kagura started with her `tests'.
 
“I'm done, the baby is safe and Miss Higurashi won't have any problems at birth” Kagura said.
 
“And… is it a he or a she?” Inuyasha asked anxious.
 
“It's too soon to know it, maybe when it's five or six months” she said.
 
“Thank you so much doctor, let's go honey”
 
“Of course… thanks doctor” he said shaking her hand.
 
“No problem” she smiled as they left.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
After Kohaku fainting, they had to get back home. Kagome noticed that Inuyasha and Kikyo were gone and she placed Kohaku on his bed and went to get some ice for his head till he woke up. Kanna was by his side and grabbed his hand gently.
 
“I knew you wouldn't feel the same for me… I was an idiot when I thought that you liked me too…” she said and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek.
 
“Ouch… was I dreaming?” Kohaku said opening his eyes.
 
“You're okay! Oh! Kohaku… I'm sorry… I didn't know you didn't have the same feelings for me”
 
“No… I do… it's just that… I got… scared” he said lamely.
 
“How is he?” Kagome said entering the room finding Kohaku now awake. “You scared me to dead… what happened to you?”
 
“Nothing… I just… I don't know…” Kagome smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
 
“Are you sure you're okay?” she asked.
 
“Yeah…”
 
“Okay, if you need me… I'm at my room” Kagome said and left the kids alone.
 
“So do you like me too?” Kanna asked giving him a warm smile and he only nodded.
 
“Are you… would you like to be my girlfriend?” he asked.
 
“Of course! I'd love to!” she said and gave him a kiss on the lips.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome was going downstairs when she found the happy couple sitting on the couch. She didn't want to interrupt so she stood there behind a wall spying on them and hearing what they were talking about.
 
“You know… if it's a boy we can name him like your father…” Inuyasha suggested and Kikyo made a disgusted face.
 
“Um… I don't know… maybe…” she said and got closer to him. “You know, if it's a girl we can name her like your mother…”
 
“Izayoi… yeah, sounds good…” he smiled weakly.
 
“Or maybe we can name him just like you honey, what do you say?” she said and kissed him.
 
Kikyo could watch Kagome spying on them and decided to make the kiss deeper. Kagome just walked away over to her room. She grabbed a bag and placed some of her clothes in it. `I can't keep on hurting myself by watching them together… and I don't want Inuyasha to keep his feelings for me… not when he is about to be a father… if I don't want anyone to get hurt in this, specially Inuyasha… I'll leave…' she thought and grabbed her bag. She made sure that Inuyasha and Kikyo were gone. She went down and stood in front of the main door before opening it. `Bye Inuyasha… I won't see you again…' she thought as a tear fell down her face and she left the house.
 
 
A/N: I was supposed to post this yesterday but since it was day of bad luck… no! I'm kidding… I'm not superstitious… my friends took me out to the mall and then I went to sleep at my bf's house… anyway! Review please!!! =)