InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ searching for kagome ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“When were you going to tell us this?!?!” Shippo yelled.
 
“I just found out! What do you mean she quits!?” Inuyasha asked to Kouga.
 
“I found her on the street… she said she quits and that maybe she would come to pick up her things later”
 
“Maybe?!? She doesn't want to come back never?!?”
 
“I don't know… she ran away before I could ask her more…” Kouga said as he sat on his couch.
 
“Kagome isn't coming back?!?” Rin said.
 
“I'll look for her and beg her to explain me what's wrong” Kouga said.
 
“I know… I would be the last person she would like to see” Inuyasha sighed.
 
“What do you mean?” Kouga asked intrigued.
 
“We want Kagome to be back!” Shippo yelled.
 
“We can't force her to come with us” Inuyasha said.
 
“We don't care! She was the only one that cared about us!” Rin said.
 
“Kids… you have to understand that we have no power on what she wants to do… if she quits we can't bring her back” Kouga said.
 
“She will!” Rin and Shippo ran out of the room.
 
Kouga looked at Inuyasha for a moment, he saw him so stressed about Kagome leaving. `I know he wants her because she is good to the kids but… he seems to be very sad about her leaving… if it was Naraku or Myoga or even Kaede he would hire someone else and that's it… Inuyasha is hiding something from me…' he thought.
 
“What do you feel for Kagome?” Kouga asked him.
 
“Huh?” he said pretending he didn't hear him.
 
“Do you have feelings for Ka…?” they heard some strange noises. “What's that?”
 
“I think its Shippo and Rin…” Inuyasha said and they got out of the study room.
 
Inuyasha and Kouga saw a mountain of stuff blocking the only way of going upstairs, there were two desks, two mattresses, a ping pong table and tons of pieces of wood that blocked every part of the stairs. Inuyasha was so angry he couldn't even yell and Kouga was just amazed of how fast they could build something so big and heavy. He couldn't move anything.
 
“Rin, Shippo… stop this… this isn't necessary” Kouga yelled.
 
“No!” Shippo yelled from somewhere.
 
“If Kagome isn't back we are not going to put this barricade down!” Rin yelled.
 
“This is it! If you don't put this down… I'll punish you till you end primary school!” Inuyasha yelled.
 
“Who cares?! You won't be able to reach us if Kagome isn't back by then!” Shippo yelled back.
 
“But… what if you guys get hungry? What are you going to do then?” Kouga asked.
 
“We grabbed enough food for three weeks!” Rin yelled.
 
“Damn… these kids are smart” Kouga said and Inuyasha sighed.
 
“We have to get Kagome back… if not, we won't be able to sleep at our rooms tonight” Inuyasha said.
 
“I'll look for her everywhere” Kouga said.
 
“And I'll check her agenda to look for her friend's number” Inuyasha said.
 
“Um… I'm not trying to be some kind of smart ass but… how are you going to get her agenda if her room is upstairs?” Kouga asked.
 
“Fuck… I mean, you're right… I guess I look for her too” he sighed.
 
“Honey! We need to talk some more things about the wedding!” Kikyo yelled.
 
“I thought the wedding was in like 6 months” Kouga said.
 
“Oh now… honey, you haven't told them?” Kikyo said smiling.
 
“Oh god…” Inuyasha sighed.
 
“Tell us what?” Kouga asked.
 
“I'm pregnant, would you mind telling it to your brothers and your sister?”
 
“You're pregnant?!?” Kouga freaked out.
 
“Yeah… what the hell is this?!” she yelled when she noticed the barricade Shippo and Rin built.
 
“The kids are a little stressed about Kagome leaving”
 
“Leaving? You mean she won't come back?” Kikyo said trying hard not to smile.
 
“But we have to beg her to come back” Kouga explained.
 
“She isn't necessary here… just watch” Kikyo went closer and started pushing a desk.
Suddenly, Kikyo felt something wet on her head. She touched it and saw a green gluey thing that stank. She then got away from it and the same gluey thing crashed on her face.
 
“Ah!!!! What's this?!?” she yelled disgusted.
 
“Eugh… I don't know but I suggest you to wash it” Kouga said covering his nose.
 
“Those kids will pay for this!” she yelled and went to the kitchen to wash.
 
“If anyone else tries to come near us we'll throw you more of our special mix”
 
“Kagome has to come back” Inuyasha decided.
 
“Okay… I'll look for her near the place I found her” Kouga said.
 
“And I'll look for her… everywhere” the two men left.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome walked in a small room, a kitchen in one corner and a bathroom in the other. She looked at her new apartment. It wasn't luxurious but she needed it till she found somewhere better. What she needed the most was to forget about Inuyasha and everything that he had done to her.
 
“I have to stop thinking about him or it will just hurt more” she said to herself and sighed.
 
She went out to look for something to eat. She was on the supermarket when she saw him again. His golden eyes bright as always, his white silvery hair moving as he walked by.
 
“Excuse, have you seen a woman with black hair and dark brown eyes?” Inuyasha asked to an employee.
 
“Sorry sir, but we see many people coming in and out every day and I don't remember have seen her” he said.
 
“Okay… thanks anyway” he walked away and she hid behind a wall so he wouldn't notice she was there.
 
“I miss you…” she said on a whisper and a tear rolled down her cheek.
 
“Kagome? Are you okay?” Yuka said.
 
Inuyasha turned around, hoping he could see Kagome but she pulled Yuka and herself away from Inuyasha's sight and went to the last aisle of the supermarket.
 
“Hi… I'm so glad to see you again, how's the baby?” Kagome asked cleaning her cheek.
 
“Oh… better, I'm already living at my mother's house and she's very excited about taking care of her first grand child” Yuka said and smiled.
 
“Kagome!” Inuyasha yelled.
 
“Isn't that…” Yuka said.
 
“Um… why don't we have lunch together?” Kagome interrupted.
 
“Okay… what are we waiting for?” Yuka said and they left the supermarket.
 
When Inuyasha got to her aisle, he found nothing. `I could swear I… no, I'll just keep on looking… she has to come back, for me' he thought and kept on looking.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome decided to go to the mansion since she thought that maybe Inuyasha and Kouga wouldn't come back till the night. She thought they might keep on looking for her for a long time. She entered through the backdoor and when she got to the stairs noticed the big barricade the kids have built.
 
“Who's there?” Shippo yelled.
 
“Guys! Put this down… this isn't necessary” Kagome said and from nowhere Rin and Shippo came out.
 
“We missed you! They told us you quit!” Rin said and hugged her.
 
“I need to get some things from my room” she said.
 
“Oh… we'll take you, we won't put this down till you tell us you are working here” Shippo said.
 
“I'm not working here anymore…” Kagome said.
 
“But… why?” Rin asked.
 
“I have some troubles… I had to go” Kagome explained.
 
“You won't come in till you get your job back!” Shippo said furiously.
 
“Shippo… I can't… I won't do it” she said sadly.
 
“You promised you wouldn't leave me! You promised me!” he yelled.
 
“I'm sorry…” she said and tried to hug him but he just pulled away.
 
“That's not enough! You promised!” he yelled and went back in.
 
“Rin… you understand, right?”
 
“I think I do… but… I want you back or Kikyo would hurt us, please… come back”
 
“I can't do that…” she said trying not to cry.
 
“Then I guess I don't understand…” she said and went back in to the barricade.
 
“You have to understand that things can't be always your way… and that I have decisions too… I didn't want to leave but… something made me leave… I couldn't handle anymore pain…” she cried and the kids came out.
 
“We don't want you away from us…” Rin said hugging her.
 
“We can't handle the idea of living just with Inuyasha and the mean ugly girl you call Kikyo” Kagome giggled.
 
“I have to go now… whatever happens; don't tell your brothers I was here… don't tell Kouga or Inuyasha…” she warned.
 
“But only you promise to come tomorrow… back, to work again” Shippo said and she smiled slightly.
 
“If the situation changes, I will…” she said and walked out of the house.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Sango was in Inuyasha's study room, writing a letter. She had nothing better to since she couldn't go to her room. Every time she felt sad she wrote a letter directed to the person that made her feel this. In this situation, it was made from Miroku and his mix of feelings that made Sango's heart twirl just to think about this. She finished writing the letter and burned it, but she saved copy she was going to paste on her diary.
 
`I'm sick of wishing you could confess already and tell me what you really feel. I'm sick of thinking that maybe some day you and I can be together. I'm sick of believing that somewhere in your heart you really love me and you want me to be yours and yours only. I want to know what your feelings are; I want to know if they are the same I have for you… I want to know if you will ever dare to tell them to me and to your best friend. You won't ever imagine the pain I feel for your lies. You won't imagine the happiness I have for your jealousy. But I hate you for lying me and confusing me with your unsolved thoughts of your feelings… but I love you more…'
 
She walked out the study room; she was hungry and was going to get a snack when she crashed with Miroku on her way out.
 
“I'm sorry Sango…” he said and grabbed her by the arms tightly. “You… you… are…”
 
“What?” she asked biting her bottom lip, she noticed he was blushing a little and she blushed too.
 
“You are not in your room… why?” he asked letting her go.
 
“The kids made a barricade and I can't go to my own room”
 
“That sucks…” he said and sat on Inuyasha's chair.
 
“Not as much as what you do to me” Sango said and went out, on her way out she accidentally dropped her letter.
 
 
A/N: I know this is kind of a short chapter but as always I'll try to make it up to you… I just been off focus since I'm so excited of a road trip I'll have with my best friends and my boyfriend… anyway, I'm still considering about posting another story while I finish this one… but I'm not sure, I have to meditate it… (lol) so… review please!!! =)
(ps: for anymaygurl, Inuyasha isn't a hanyou in this story… I'm sorry I haven't clear that up yet…)