InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ chicken pox confessions ( Chapter 41 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

She stared at them kissing, without knowing what to do she closed the door and ran away from the room. `I thought she… Kikyo and Naraku? But Inuyasha… they love each other and… she's supposed to be pregnant! What if the child isn't of Inuyasha? What if the child is actually from Naraku?!?' Kagome thought as she sat on a couch.
 
“What's wrong with you Kagome?” Rin asked.
 
“I just saw the most shocking image ever…” she said.
 
“What? Is it interesting?” Rin asked again.
 
“I think… you shouldn't know about this… no one should…” Kagome said, still shocked.
 
“Okay, you're acting weird… can I ask you a harmless question?”
 
“You just did” Kagome said trying to get that image out of her mind.
 
“Then another one… why did you hook up with Kouga if you love Inuyasha?” Kagome blushed furiously at her accusation.
 
“I don't like Inuyasha! He's my boss and…”
 
“C'mon… he's always drooling around you” Kagome blushed even more, if it was possible.
 
“That's not true, Inuyasha is with…”
 
Kagome couldn't finish the phrase, Inuyasha was with Kikyo but… it seemed that Kikyo didn't want to be with him. `How could he cheat on a man like Inuyasha? He is so cute and adorable and… well, sometimes he can be a real jerk but… he was always so nice to me… how could he cheat on him?' she asked herself again. Rin looked at Kagome; she had a blank stare which was weird on her. Rin started moving her hand in front of her face, trying to get her attention.
 
“Earth to Kagome… what's wrong?” Kagome shook her head a little.
 
“Nothing… where's Shippo?”
 
“I don't know… I think he is outside playing”
 
“Why are you two here again?” Kagome asked.
 
“Most of our classmates have chicken pox and since they are not going to classes… they gave us the day free” Kagome frowned.
 
“Are you sure you're not lying to me?”
 
“No… you can ask Shippo if you want” Kagome nodded.
 
“I should be cleaning the rooms… I have to go…”
 
Kagome walked up to the rooms and after cleaning Kohaku's, Sango's and Kouga's, she went to Shippo's room. She found him there lying on bed with a pillow on his face and he seemed to be awake.
 
“Are you okay Shippo?” Kagome asked.
 
“Get out of here…” he said.
 
“Why? What's wrong?” Kagome took the pillow off his face only to reveal that he had chicken pox too. “Oh my god… are okay?”
 
“I feel itchy…” he said and scratched his arm.
 
“Don't touch it… you're only going to make it worse”
 
“I don't want you to get this too Kagome, just leave” Kagome shook her head.
 
“I already had chicken pox once… don't worry” Shippo smiled weakly.
 
“It really itches…” he scratched his face.
 
“Don't touch it… I'm going to buy something to release the prickle but you have to stop scratching it”
 
“Okay… just hurry” he said and Kagome ran downstairs.
 
“Is Shippo up there?” Rin asked and scratched her leg.
 
“Yeah… just don't get near to him or you'll get chicken pox” Rin nodded and scratched her arm.
 
“Poor Shippo… okay, I'll be at my room” she ran upstairs and Kagome knocked on the door of the study room.
 
“Come in” she heard and opened the door.
 
“Inuyasha, Shippo has chicken pox…”
 
“What? When did this happen?” he asked alarmed.
 
“Just right now… we have to call a doctor”
 
“I have to stay with him, oh god…” he sighed. “She is going to kill me”
“What?”
 
“I have to take Kikyo to the doctor… she was supposed to have her first echography…”
 
“Oh… well, I can handle Shippo by myself” she said.
 
“No, I guess she can go by herself… I just hope the baby our okay…”
 
“Her baby…” Kagome whispered. `And maybe Naraku's'
 
“What did you say?” she shook her head.
 
“Nothing… call Shippo's doctor right now, I'm going to the drug store to buy some medicine so Shippo can stop scratching” Kagome informed him and left.
 
“And I'm going to check him till the doctor gets here”
 
“Aren't you afraid to get chicken pox?” she asked concerned for his health.
 
“No, I had it once… that shit doesn't scare me” she nodded.
 
“Um… I'll be back in a few minutes” Kagome said and left.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
Kikyo took Ayame to her father's lawyer office. Kikyo wanted the money now and since she had Ayame to pretend she was the missing heiress, she could get the money with no problem. `This girl is such an idiot… she has no idea she's betraying Kagome, after all, the only thing this girl seems to care about is the money' Kikyo thought as she waited for the lawyer to appear.
 
“Ah… Miss Higurashi, nice to see you again” the lawyer greeted.
 
“The same, I came here to get my father's money”
 
“Miss Higurashi, I already told you that according to your father's will it says that you will get the money as soon as the other heiress shows up” he explained.
 
“Well, here she is…. this is Ayame, the daughter of Asuka”
 
The lawyer looked carefully at the girl. Ayame seemed a little terrified and confused by this. `The daughter of Asuka? Does this mean Kikyo has a lost sister? And she's using me to get the money so the other girl doesn't get a thing?!?' Ayame thought.
 
“She does look like Asuka…” the lawyer concluded.
 
“Of course she does! She's her daughter…” Kikyo replied.
 
“However, just by looking like Asuka doesn't mean that she is the actual daughter”
 
“But you said that as soon as she showed up I could get my part of the money!” Kikyo yelled hysterical.
 
“Yeah… and as soon as we prove that she is your half sister”
 
“And how the hell are you going to prove that?!?”
 
“We'll have to make a DNA test”
 
“Right now?” Kikyo asked.
 
“No, of course not… tomorrow morning, we'll go to the laboratory and find out…”
 
“But…”
 
“Sorry Miss Higurashi, see you tomorrow…” the lawyer left and Kikyo slammed her hands against the table.
 
“This can't be happening!” she yelled.
 
“Um… do you actually know who your sister is?” Ayame asked.
 
“Yes I know! That is the reason why I can't let her get a finger on my father's money!”
 
“Who is she?”
 
“She is a gold digger, she seduces men to get their money so she can live from that… and if she gets my father's money she's going to spend it on the wrong way… in drugs and alcohol” Kikyo lied.
 
“That's awful… and why do you want the money?”
 
“To save it of course… for my baby” she said and rubbed her stomach. “You're not going to back off now that you actually know why I need you, right?”
 
“No, I guess I could help you…”
 
“And of course you'll get your part…” Ayame nodded.
 
“Thanks… I'll see you tomorrow”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
Kagome returned to the mansion, finding Kouga and Sango sitting on the living room watching a movie. Kagome tried to go upstairs trying not to let Kouga know she was there, she wanted to take care of Shippo by herself and if Kouga got chicken pox now, it would be worse. Unfortunately, she dropped the medicine she bought and that got Kouga's attention.
 
“Babe… you're here, I was waiting for you” he said as he stood up and walked next to her.
 
“I'm sorry, I saw you were watching a movie and I didn't want to disturb you”
 
“No, I was getting bored… so what's wrong with Shippo?”
 
“He just has chicken pox… which reminds me that I should give this to him” she said picking up the medicine and left.
 
She entered Shippo's room and noticed that Shippo wasn't alone anymore. Rin also got the disease and the doctor was checking both of them. Inuyasha was beside them, waiting for the doctor to say something about their health.
 
“Are they going to be fine?” Inuyasha asked scratching his forehead.
 
“Yeah… just don't let anyone else get near to them” the doctor concluded.
 
“And what do you suggest us to do?” Kagome asked.
 
“Give them a lot of liquids and don't let them scratch” the adults nodded.
 
“Thanks doctor…” Inuyasha said.
 
“No problem, here…” he gave him the bill and left.
 
“Kagome, can I have a glass of orange juice?” Shippo asked.
 
“Of course…”
 
“And… can I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?” Rin asked.
 
“Sure… I'll be right back” Kagome said and noticed that Inuyasha followed her.
 
“Do you need any help?” he asked.
 
“Um… no, I can handle a glass of juice and a sandwich by myself… but thank you” she smiled.
 
“What can I do for you so you can let me be with you for just a second?” he asked and Kagome sighed.
 
“It's not that… it's…”
 
“Kagome!” Kouga called.
 
“Him…” she whispered and her boyfriend arrived.
 
“Are the kids okay now?” he asked.
 
“Yeah, I was just going to get them something to eat, why don't you help me?”
 
“I'd love to…” he said and followed her downstairs.
 
Inuyasha couldn't believe how lucky his brother was to have such an awesome girl like Kagome. `If only Kikyo wasn't pregnant, I would ask her to marry me immediately… I don't know why I should marry Kikyo… there are a lot of people who have great relationships with their sons and that aren't married… I have to think about this' he thought and scratched his arm as he went back to his study room.
 
“Fuck… why is my whole body itching?” he asked himself as he sat on his chair.
 
After a few minutes, Inuyasha noticed that his whole body had red spots all over. He looked at himself on a mirror and confirmed that he had chicken pox. `Fuck!!!' he yelled in his mind.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
Kagome prepared the sandwich for Rin as Kouga poured some orange juice on a glass for Shippo. Kagome started getting a little itchy. `Am I having an allergy? No, I thought I wasn't allergic… then what is happening to me?' she thought as she scratched her leg.
 
“Are you okay babe?” Kouga asked.
 
“Yeah… just some prickle” she smiled.
 
“I think you got chicken pox too”
 
“Why do you say that?”
 
“Just… look here” he gave her the spoon and Kagome saw that all over her face where red spots.
 
“No! But… I already had chicken pox once!” she said.
 
“I don't know babe but… I don't want to get it…” he said and took one step back.
 
“I'll take this to Shippo and Rin and I'm going to rest after that…”
 
“Good idea, see you when you're better” he blew her a kiss and left.
 
Kagome walked back to Shippo's room and found Shippo and Rin playing PS2. They stopped and grabbed their meals from them.
 
“Ooh… Kagome, you look red” Shippo said.
 
“I know… you guys got it on me, at least now I get to rest…”
 
“Why don't you go join Inuyasha? The doctor is checking him” Rin said and bit her sandwich.
 
“He got it too?” Kagome asked a little worried.
 
“Yep… you should go to his room” Shippo suggested.
 
Kagome walked to his room and found him laying on bed, the doctor taking the time as he had a thermometer on his mouth. Kagome entered and the doctor pulled the thermometer out of his mouth.
 
“Oh… I see you got it too” the doctor said.
 
“Yeah… but I already got it once, why is this happening to me?”
 
“As I explained Mister Tsurugi, it doesn't matter if you had it once… you can get it again but it won't last as much as last time… this will only last a day or two” Kagome sighed relieved. “And I suggest you and Mister Tsurugi stay in this room so you don't get anyone else infected”
 
“I can stay at my room you know”
 
“Don't be silly Kagome, I won't try a thing…” he whispered the last part.
 
“I guess that's okay… but! Just till this goes away” Inuyasha hid his smile and nodded.
 
“Kikyo was going to visit a friend tonight anyway…”
 
“Yeah Naraku” she mumbled.
 
“What?”
 
“Nothing…”
 
“Okay, my job here is done… here you go” the doctor gave Inuyasha another bill and left.
 
Kagome grabbed the TV remote and started flipping channels, she wasn't looking for something to watch, she was just bored and being alone with Inuyasha made her nervous. `What am I going to do? Should I tell him?' she thought. `Oh yeah… and what are you going to say? Hey, you know what? Your future wife is cheating on you with the driver and just a thought… I think the baby she is carrying is not even yours, does that sound good?' another part of her replied. `But I have to tell him, I can't let anyone lie to man like Inuyasha… of course, the question is… how am I going to tell him?' she thought and sighed.
 
“What's wrong with you? Missing Kouga already?” he asked.
 
“And if I was… why do you care?”
 
“Kagome, I wanted a time for us alone so we can finally stop this shit…”
 
“Listen, you're about to marry Kikyo… I don't think there's anything else to talk about”
 
“At least Kikyo loves me and wouldn't drop me for my brother!” he yelled.
 
“She's cheating on you!” she yelled back and quickly covered her mouth.
 
“What?!?”
 
`Well, that didn't go good…' she thought.
 
 
A/N: okay, it's official… I'm posting a new story today… it's called `revenge comes with consequences' it's a fun fic. (its rated R) is about a flight attendant who has an affair with… wait, I shouldn't be telling you guys this… you go ahead and read it and tell me what you think about it. (It really doesn't convince me and I'm thinking about erasing it) so anyway! review please!!! =)