InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ the awful truth ( Chapter 42 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“What did you say?” Inuyasha asked her again.
 
“Do you feel itchy? I sure do… I think I'll go check the kids!” Inuyasha grabbed her.
 
“Kagome, I don't want to ask you again… what did you say?!” he yelled.
 
“Alright! Today while I was cleaning the rooms and entered here and I saw through the mirror Kikyo kissing Naraku…”
 
“What?!? Kikyo?!? With the driver?!?”
 
“I'm sorry… I just didn't know how to say or even if I had to say it… I bet that you would believe her more than me so you will just throw me out of your house…” he shook his head.
 
“Kikyo isn't perfect and… I do believe you, I just don't know how could she betray me when she's pregnant” he sighed heavily.
 
“I'm sorry Inuyasha…” she hugged him.
 
Immediately, they heard the door open and Kikyo saw the two of them hugging. She felt anger boil all over her body and she cleared her throat. Kagome saw her and moved away from Inuyasha.
 
“Honey, I need to talk to you… now!” Kikyo said furious.
 
“What a coincidence… I want the same thing” he said and they both exchanged death glares.
 
“I think I'll… go to my room, goodnight” Kagome ran out of there.
 
“Would you mind explaining me what the hell she was doing in here?” she asked.
 
“Would you mind explaining me why the hell are you having an affair with Naraku?!?” he yelled.
 
Kikyo felt her heart sink, he caught her and now, all her plans were ruined. Inuyasha would drop her and would marry her half sister, she would be poor and there would be no house at Paris so she and Naraku could go. `No! I have to make something up… quick! Whatever I say he must believe it!' she thought and swallowed hard.
 
“I don't know what you're talking about” she said and sat at the edge of their bed.
 
“I already know you have an affair with our driver!” he yelled hysterical.
 
“Alright! It's true! But I did because I was hurt!” she pretended to cry.
 
“Don't give me that shit now!”
 
“Do you know how much it hurt when I saw you with Kagome? That same day… I found out I was pregnant… I wanted you to feel the same pain I felt, but I swear that I have no feelings for him! It was all revenge!” she said as she cleaned her fake tears.
 
Inuyasha sighed heavily, maybe Kikyo was right, he did hurt her when he was with Kagome and but it wasn't fair that she wanted to do the same, he sighed once again and sat next to her.
 
“What… what happened to you?” Kikyo asked moving away from him.
 
“I got chicken pox…” Kikyo looked at him disgusted and stood up. “And since Kagome got it too and since we didn't want to get anyone else infected we were supposed to stay together…”
 
“Oh… well, I don't want to get it too so… I'll spend the night at your study room” she said.
 
“Fuck no; you are not staying downstairs…”
 
“Inuyasha, I told you that everything I'm having or had with Naraku is over… I won't see him again, unlike you” she said.
 
“I haven't done a thing with Kagome since you told me you were pregnant”
 
“Whatever, so can I fire her yet or did you find another solution to keep her around?” she asked.
 
“I've been thinking about moving back to Chicago… to our old apartment and Kagome would stay here to watch the kids…” he said.
 
“No way! I mean… you know, I don't want to go back to that little apartment now that I'm used to live in the mansion… besides when our baby is born he most have a room and in our apartment we barely fit” he sighed.
 
“Then I don't see another solution”
 
“I do, fire Kagome…”
 
“Kikyo, the kids are going to hate me if I do… and if you want me to fire Kagome, I'll fire Naraku” she got mad.
 
“You can't do it! Who's going to drive me to the mall?”
 
“Um… let's see, I won't and I don't care… you spend too much time in that fucking place, by the way… did you go to the doctor today?”
 
“Um… my father's lawyer called so I had to go to his office immediately and I have to be there tomorrow too so I guess we can leave the echography for later”
 
“Whatever…” he sighed and left the room. “I'm going to sleep”
 
“And since you don't want me downstairs and since I can't sleep with you tonight, I'm going to a hotel, goodnight” she said and left the room.
 
Inuyasha sighed heavily, he knew he did wrong to cheat on Kikyo with Kagome but he couldn't forgive her for doing something like that to him. What was he going to do now? `Now that this happened, I know that I don't want to marry Kikyo… more than ever, but… our baby… he can live with me for a while and with Kikyo for another, it won't affect him or her… nothing wrong will happen if we don't marry… and I can't marry Kikyo just because she's pregnant and I can't marry her since I love Kagome… but Kouga loves her too and I… I don't know, I need a day to solve everything…' he thought and heard someone knocking on his door.
 
“Come in…” Kouga showed his head.
 
“Hey, how are you doing?” he asked, still standing on the door.
 
“Fine… like anyone else who has chicken pox…” he said and scratched his arm.
 
“I heard that my girlfriend is going to spend the night here…” he said with a worried tone of voice.
 
“Yeah, doctor's orders…” he sighed.
 
“You still haven't answered me that question…” Kouga said.
 
“What question?”
 
“When we found out that Kagome left… I asked you if you liked her, you never answered me… do you?” Inuyasha chuckled.
 
“That's ridiculous…”
 
“But do you like her?”
 
Inuyasha swallowed hard, how could he explain his brother that he was in love of his girlfriend and his first love? `I can't tell him I do because if I say it… he's going to hate me forever, but if I say I don't… I couldn't live with that… I don't like lying to my brother…' he thought as he looked at him, he was waiting for his answer.
“Yes or no?” he asked again.
 
“Yes, I like her but only because she works for me… I couldn't hire someone that I hate…” he said and Kouga nodded.
 
“Okay… so…um, get better… night” he closed the door and Inuyasha sighed relieved.
 
“Hey, sorry to come in without knocking… the kids are fine so… I was going to sleep, goodnight” she said and he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in the room.
 
“The doctor said we should stay together” he said.
 
“Oh c'mon, you're not serious…” she looked at him and he wasn't even smirking. “Oh my God, you are…”
 
“Just for the night… I don't bite…”
 
“This is so wrong for more than a reason…” she said and sighed defeated.
 
“So, now that we are finally alone and with no interruptions… I can finally explain you my situation with Kikyo…” he sighed. “I've decided that… I won't marry her”
 
Kagome tried to smile but she couldn't, she was happy that Inuyasha was going to leave Kikyo and be with her now but… she wasn't happy since Inuyasha would leave a pregnant woman. `But what if the baby isn't his but Naraku's? They should take a paternity test but I don't know how to say that to Inuyasha… I could break his heart…' she sighed.
 
“I'm really happy that you won't marry her…” she said and hugged him.
 
“I'm so happy that you forgive me…” he hugged her back.
 
“But… I can't do something like this to Kouga, he doesn't deserve it…” she pulled away. “I think that I'll go to my room for tonight… night” she kissed him softly on the cheek and left.
 
`She's right… but even if she doesn't come with me… I won't marry Kikyo and about my son… I'll keep him…' he thought and turned off the lights. `I just wish Kouga never started liking Kagome…'
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
The next morning, Kagome's chicken pox was almost gone. The doctor told her that it wasn't contagious anymore so she was able to go around the house doing her normal stuff. After taking off some fruits from the tree, she heard the doorbell. When she opened it she found Yuka and her new born son.
“Oh… my God… he's beautiful” Kagome whispered, he was sleeping.
 
“I know… before I left Hojo, I thought about names and… he's going to be called Kato” Yuka said caressing his cheek.
 
“He's beautiful… so what brings you here?” Kagome asked her as she sat on the couch.
 
“Well, I thought I could visit you so you can meet him… after all, thanks to you I realized what kind of jerk my ex-husband is….” she sighed.
 
“Good morning everyone…” Kikyo said as she entered the house.
 
“Ah… you must be Inuyasha's fiancé” Yuka said, leaving the baby in Kagome's arms and walking towards Kikyo. “It's a pleasure, I'm Yuka… Hojo's ex-wife”
 
“Oh… so you were pregnant too” Kikyo said.
 
“Ah… yes, little Kato here is such an angel…”
 
“I hope my baby is the same…” Kikyo said and rubbed her fake belly.
 
“Can I take him outside? He's awake” Kagome said.
 
“And he didn't cry? He usually cries when he doesn't see his momma… you got a maternal instinct” Kagome smiled.
 
“Oh… that doesn't mean anything” Kikyo took the baby away from Kagome.
 
“Hello little thing! Hello you cuttie!” Kikyo said and tickled the baby, which was a huge mistake since him vomit. “Agh!!!”
 
Kagome did her best not to laugh as she saw Kikyo look at the vomit disgusted. `I wonder how she's going to deal with her baby, with the diapers and the vomit and… I better not think of anything else or I'm just going to burst of laughing' she thought and covered her mouth as she giggled.
 
“Take him… quick!” Kikyo yelled and as soon as Kagome grabbed him, she left to get cleaned.
 
“Hello again Kato…” he smiled at Kagome and she giggled. “I see you're happy to get free from her…”
 
“You seem to be so good with children…” Yuka noticed.
 
“I like them a lot… I just hope to have one soon” she said.
 
“You will Kagome, in a few years…” Shippo said.
 
“And when you, can I carry them?” Rin asked.
 
“Hey! You two are supposed to be in bed… resting”
 
“We got bored” they answered at the same time.
 
“You two go to Shippo's room and don't get out in three days” she said and they sighed.
 
“Okay… but can you get us an ice cream?” Rin asked.
 
“And more of that medicine to relieve the itch?” Shippo asked.
 
“Anything just so you stay at Shippo's room” they nodded.
 
“Bye Kagome…” the kids said and Yuka smiled.
 
“They seem to love you” she said.
 
“Yeah… and since I love them too I have to get them their medicine and ice cream, I'll be right back” Kagome said and left.
 
Kikyo was coming with another shirt, she saw Yuka there alone with her child and that gave her an idea.
 
“Um… Yuka?” she called and she turned around.
 
“Oh… Kikyo, sorry about what happened with the baby earlier…”
 
“No worries, but can I ask you a favor?”
 
“Sure…”
 
“I don't know how an echography looks like and I thought that maybe you can lend me yours so I can have an idea and then give one of my baby's to Inuyasha” she lied.
 
“Oh… sure, I'll bring it for you tomorrow” Kikyo nodded.
 
“Thanks… I owe you one” Kikyo grinned.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
On the afternoon, the kids were back home. Sango was with Kagome preparing some stuff for her birthday and Kagome was helping her make her guests list and Sango was practicing piano while she did it.
“Aren't you going to invite your boyfriend?” Kagome teased.
 
“He's automatically invited… it's some sort of condition” she blushed.
 
“You still haven't told me who the mystery man is”
 
“Well, you are going to be very surprised…” Sango warned.
 
“Could you please tell…?”
 
“Kagome! Can we have a glass of juice?!” Rin asked from Shippo's room and she sighed.
 
“I'll be right there… when I'm back you will tell me who he is” Kagome said and left.
 
Sango was left alone and she was practicing her chords in piano and singed along with the song she was playing.
 
If I could fall into the sky… do you think time would pass me by, `cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you… tonight… Someone covered her eyes.
 
“You don't have to wait for tonight” Miroku said and she pulled his hands away.
 
“It's a song…” she said and he kissed her.
 
Kagome was going in the room when she saw the shocking image of Inuyasha's best friend kissing his sister.
 
“Kagome!” Miroku yelled and pulled apart.
 
“Okay… what's going on in here?”
 
“Sorry you found out this way, Miroku is my boyfriend” Kagome's jaw dropped to the floor.
 
“This is awkward…” Miroku said and Kagome blinked a few times.
 
“I'm sure your friend doesn't know about this” she said.
 
“Oh no! Inuyasha would kill us both if he knows about this… can you please keep a secret?” Sango asked.
 
“Sure… you know? I have to go now… see you guys later”
 
Kagome left hurriedly the room; if it was uncomfortable for Miroku it was even more uncomfortable for Kagome. `How can Sango be with Miroku? He's like 15 years older than her! He is old enough to be her brother… and he's Inuyasha's best friend for Christ sakes! But who am I to judge them? I'm in love with Inuyasha but I use Kouga to make him jealous… I'm such a slut…' she giggled dryly and sighed.
 
“Hey babe, how are you today?” Kouga asked and kissed her on the cheek.
 
“Fine… how was your day?”
 
“Horrible… you know how school is…” she giggled a little. “Listen, I got something very important to tell you… something that I haven't told anyone else…”
 
“Okay…”
 
“Kagome, I love you…” Kagome's heart sunk at this, she didn't expect he would fall in love with her. She regretted the day she said yes to him.
 
“Kouga…”
 
“I've wanted to tell you the whole week” he said and kissed her on the lips.
 
“I… can't be with you anymore, I thought about giving you a chance to see if I could love you as much as you love me but… I just can't and… I'm in love with some other man…” she said.
 
“But… I thought that Hojo was in the past”
 
“Is not Hojo, it was never him…” she said. “It's your brother… Inuyasha”
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: ooh… evil cliffy… lol… you want a good advice? Never get sick while you're at school… to catch up is so tedious and bitchy… anyway! review please!!! =)