InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ fight till the end ( Chapter 46 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Inuyasha… Miroku was just…” Sango said terrified for what would happen next.
 
“Poor girl, she almost fell on her face for twisting her ankle… lucky I was here” Miroku lied and Inuyasha nodded.
 
“What do you want Sango?” Inuyasha asked as he sat on his chair.
 
“I was hoping you could lend me your credit card so I can finally buy matching shoes for my dress” Sango said looking at Miroku with the corner of her eye.
 
“How about this? I let you my credit card when Kagome gets back her memory…” he said and Sango frowned.
 
“Oh please! I promise I won't pick something that expensive!”
 
“Hell no… if you are going to pick something I'll send you with a responsible adult…” Inuyasha started thinking about someone.
 
“How about…”
 
“I don't think so Miroku, you got the mind of perverted teenager… you and her together is like letting the devil live in here” Miroku chuckled.
 
“Miroku can come with me… I promise will be good” Sango said and Miroku hid his grin.
 
“No, I'll think about someone… I'll tell you later” Sango nodded and left the study room.
 
“Sango is a cute girl…” Miroku said.
 
“Yeah… so cute when she doesn't open her mouth” Inuyasha replied and Miroku frowned.
 
“If I were you I would get worried about the kids she will date” Inuyasha eyed him weirdly.
 
“There's something wrong with you today” Inuyasha said and stood up. “Do you need me for anything else?”
 
“No… I think I can finish this by my own…” Inuyasha nodded.
 
“I think I'll go take a walk…” he announced and left the room.
 
Miroku got this chance to finally breathe. He felt so scared when Inuyasha caught him with Sango that he felt he would die. `Although I love Sango… doing something so wrong to Inuyasha will kill me… I couldn't handle the guilt but then again, I love her… and no matter what Inuyasha thinks… it's not like my other relationships… I have to take a decision… but either way, I'll end up loosing one of them' Miroku thought as he sighed.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
Kagome was back at her room, she could finally remember the way things were properly. But something was wrong, she could remember some things but she felt she was starting to forget others. `Inuyasha and Kikyo were supposed to get married but then I fell in love with him and Kikyo had… had… what was that guy's name?!?' she panicked and hit her forehead. `Whatever, Shippo and… and… oh god!' she started to panic again and the greatest idea came to her mind.
 
`I'll read and put everything down on my notebook!' she thought and searched for it but she saw no sign of her homework, which made her even more worried. she looked for it under her bed, hoping it fell while she was hitting her forehead.
 
“Poor thing… where you looking for something?” Kikyo asked and Kagome quickly faced her, only to find her notebook on Kikyo's hands.
 
“Give it back!” Kagome yelled and tried to take it away from her but Kikyo placed it out of her reach. “Give it back! It's the only thing that can keep me attached to my memories”
 
“You think I would actually give it back to you? How dumb from you” Kikyo laughed and Kagome started feeling angry.
 
“You're such a bitch! And to think I believed you when you said you were my friend! You won't get away with this!” Kagome yelled and tried once again to take it away from her.
 
“Wanna bet?” Kikyo asked maliciously.
 
Kikyo opened her notebook and the pages in which there was information, she ripped out a page and started tearing it apart into little pieces. Kagome was about to cry if it wasn't for her desire of not letting Kikyo win, even though, from Kagome's point of view she already had.
 
“No!” Kagome yelled as she tried to get the notebook away from her, but Kagome only got the blank papers and Kikyo kept the only piece of paper that was still intact.
 
“I guess I win…” Kikyo said as she walked out of the room, with the pieces of the earlier page broken on one hand and the other paper on her other hand.
 
“No!” Kagome followed her.
 
She looked for Kikyo everywhere for at least 15 minutes, just when she was about to surrender she sniffed something getting burned. Afraid it might cause the house to burn into flames; she noticed the smoke was coming from Inuyasha's bedroom. Kagome opened the door to reveal Kikyo burning the pieces of paper and the other part.
 
“No… my memories…” Kagome fell on her knees and tried desperately not to cry.
 
“I don't blame you; no one can compete with someone like me…” Kikyo sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. “I was so naïve to think that you could be at my level but… whatever… and you know what? I always win Kagome and you can't do anything to stop me… I got the man you love and I'm about to marry him in a few months, just do me a favor and drop dead”
 
Kikyo left the room as Kagome cried; she wasn't crying for what Kikyo had done, her memories weren't important anymore. Not as important as Inuyasha, she had the feeling that Kikyo already won, she was right. She had the man she loved, she was pregnant with his child and apparently nothing could go wrong.
 
“I can't… I can't do this anymore… I can't do it… she won…” Kagome cried.
 
`Don't let her fool you… where's my brave Kagome that used to climb trees without being afraid of falling?' she heard this strange yet sweet voice on her head. `You are not like this… you never let anyone win without a fight, are you giving up this easy?'
 
“I can't remember anything… I can't…”
 
`Kagome, if you let her win would you forgive yourself? Would you give her the pleasure of thinking she's better than you? No matter what she does… remember Kagome, always fight till the end…' the voice stopped there and Kagome realized who's voice was, her memories where no longer lost in her head. She know
 
“Thanks mom…” she said in a whisper and cleaned her tears as she got up.
 
“Kagome… what… what are you doing here?” Inuyasha asked and Kagome smiled warmly.
 
“You know what Inuyasha?” she asked sitting on the edge of the bed. “I realized of something today…”
 
“What?” he asked sitting next to her.
 
“Even though that you thought that I'll be happy with someone else, I would suffer forever with your rejection… yeah, you may have a pregnant girlfriend but we can't deny our feelings…” Inuyasha stared at her dazed and she laughed a little. “I can remember everything now… no need for a notebook anymore”
 
“Kagome… if you do remember then… you should remember that I…”
 
“I know you're going to marry her, but that won't stop me from loving you… and the truth is that… I won't let you go… without fighting” Kagome said. “And that didn't stop me from remembering everything we've been through…”
 
“But… you can't love me!” he said desperately. “I'm act like a jerk and I have another woman with me and you still love me? How can you do that? How can you not…” Inuyasha was silent by Kagome's lips, she pressed them lightly against his and pulled her closer to him, when the kiss was finally over he smiled.
 
“Inuyasha, I love you for who you are… not for what you do…” she said and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips. “There for, I won't leave you… unless you want me to leave you”
 
“I won't leave you for anything in the world… and I'm not going to marry Kikyo either” he said and Kagome smiled.
 
“I love you Inuyasha…”
 
“I love you too… Kagome” he said and kissed her again.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
Sango was with her piano teacher, Kenshin who was teaching her how to play some new chords and who was constantly flirting with her too. He took advantage of the situation to get closer to Sango but every time he tried to kiss her or to hug her she'll just turn around or pretend she had to get something to drink.
 
“Okay, now place you hands like this and play it lightly” Kenshin instructed as he placed her hands on the piano.
 
“Whoa… this sounds very good… I think that if I have time during this week I might write a song…” Sango said and noticed that Kenshin was getting close.
 
“Um… Kenshin I…” Sango said a little nervous, trying to get away but he only got closer.
 
“Sh… don't say a thing” Kenshin was an inch away from her lips when the phone ringed.
 
“Thank god! I mean… I'll get it!” Sango yelled and quickly got to pick it up. “Hello?”
 
“The only girl I've ever got love like a sister… how's it going Sango?”
 
“Ah!!! My favorite cousin it's actually calling!” Sango said excited.
 
“Sango, I'm your only cousin…” he said and Sango laughed a little.
 
“But you are still my favorite… where are you I haven't seen you since… I don't know… since I was ten?”
 
“Yeah, that was 5 years ago and now believe it or not… I'm going to visit you”
 
“Ah!!! Shut up! I can't believe it!” Sango yelled happily.
 
“I'll be there in a few days… something your brother didn't seem to like”
 
“Inuyasha? Oh my god… why do you two hate each other so much? I can't understand it…”
 
“It's a men thing… and I heard someone is going to get a sweet 16, congratulations”
 
“Thanks… and you are coming to my party, right? If you don't I'll hate you forever”
 
“Who are you talking to Sango?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“It's my cousin… it's…”
 
“Don't say that name!” Inuyasha said and covered his ears; Sango rolled her eyes and ignored him.
 
“I see your brother is there next to you… I bet he is acting like a little kid pouting for you to hang up” Sango looked at Inuyasha.
 
“No… he's actually…”
 
“Sango… hung up already” Inuyasha warned and Sango laughed.
 
“Complaining… I believe you're a psychic” the man laughed.
 
“I wish… I have to go now, I have a meeting but I'll see you in a few days… see you Sango…”
 
“See you later…” Inuyasha grabbed the phone away from her before she could have the chance to say goodbye. “What is it with the two of you? Seems like you hate each by nature and I can't understand it since you two are so alike”
 
“Its simple chemistry… similar repel, opposites attract” Inuyasha said and eyed at Kenshin who was playing the piano peacefully. “Are you classes over?”
 
“In a few minutes…” Inuyasha nodded and left the room.
 
“So… now that we are alone again…” Kenshin was getting closer to her again.
 
“Are you guys gonna play the piano or what?” Miroku asked who was coming from the kitchen.
 
“Yeah…” Kenshin said and frowned.
 
After a few more minutes of class and Kenshin was out of the house till next week, Miroku looked at her practice for a few more minutes, he smiled when he heard her humming the notes as she played them and then he remembered the reason why he was with her at that moment. `My decision… it's now…' he thought and sat next to her, playing a note that got her out of her music.
 
“Okay, what is it? I thought you wanted to see me practice…” Sango asked and he sighed.
 
“I do… but… I want to tell you something first” Sango smiled.
 
“I know… and I think that I feel the same… I felt it since I first saw you” Sango said and kissed him lightly on the cheek.
 
“It's not what you think Sango… I actually have to…”
 
“I love you Miroku” Sango admitted and tried to kiss Miroku but he only pulled away.
 
“I can't keep this going, I can't hurt Inuyasha… and I won't hurt him… and I love you too but… we can't keep this going, we are only going to hurt people…” Miroku said and Sango turned around.
 
“I understand… bye” she said and ran to her room.
 
Sango started crying for the man she loved, she knew he was right but she thought that when people loved each other they would be together no matter what. `if he really loves me… why is he pushing me away?' she thought and cried even more.
 
 
A/N: sorry, I've been so stressed lately that I confused my week of exam with next one but the truth is that I start exams like it… two weeks, sorry about that… I even washed my hair three times due to my stress and because I've been so distracted lately lol… so I got a question for you guys… do you know who's the person who calls Inuyasha? I bet some of you know but…. What the heck? I just love this character and I couldn't just leave him out of this… anyway, review please!!! =) oh! ps: if you read my other story (revenge comes with consequence) I'll update it later… like at midnight or something, I'm still writing it.