InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ i will always be in your heart ( Chapter 49 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sango had called Miroku to his cell phone for the thousand time now, she wanted to talk to him, to hear from him but still no answer. A few times apparently he answered his phone but immediately hung up. `Why? Miroku… I can't live without you, why aren't you even trying to get near to me? To talk to me? To see me?' she thought as a few more tears gathered around her eyes.
 
“Sango, are you in here?” Kagome asked.
 
“Yeah… come in” Kagome did as she was ordered and sat next to her.
 
“You miss him a lot, I know it”
 
“If the man you love goes away, what would you do?” Kagome sighed.
 
“Your brother will come to his senses in a few days… but it will take him about a year to accept this relationship”
 
“All I ever wanted was to be with Miroku with no problems” Sango buried her face on Kagome's chest as she cried. “Why is it so hard to be with him?”
 
“I always say… things happen for a reason, and I don't think this is any different” Kagome patted her softly on the back.
 
“Do you think I'll get to see him some time soon?” Sango asked and Kagome sighed.
 
“Everything depends on what your brother thinks…” Sango nodded.
 
“Thanks for being such a good friend… I couldn't possibly imagine myself in this situation alone” Sango gave her a small smile and Kagome cleaned Sango's tears.
 
“I'll always be here for you…” Kagome placed a kiss on her forehead.
 
Kagome was about to leave when Sango grabbed her by the arm, Kagome smiled. she noticed that she needed someone beside her. `She needs to feel loved for the moment… now that he broke her heart, things will be very different for her… I just wish we could have skipped this part but somehow I knew this would happen…' Kagome sighed and hugged her again, feeling some wet tears on her chest.
 
“Everything is going to be alright” Kagome repeated.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
“What? When did this happen?” Inuyasha asked concerned.
 
“Last night… I went to the bathroom and I…” Kikyo faked some tears and Inuyasha hugged her.
 
“My son…” he whispered.
 
“I'm so sorry honey, I wanted to have this kid as much as you did but… but I…” she started to choke on fake sobs and Inuyasha held her closer to him.
 
“It's not your fault…” he sighed heavily, trying to hide his feelings.
 
Inuyasha felt as if knife stabbed his heart and twisted it around, nothing had ever made him feel this sad and angry. This was the only thing he wished could go right in his relationship with Kikyo but now that his `son' was gone; not even Kagome could cheer him up.
 
“Inuyasha… I feel very lonely, I feel like you have gone away from me” Kikyo said, making tears fall down her cheeks.
 
“No, I'm right here… I will…” he sighed. “Never leave you”
 
“I'm so happy to know that… I need you now more than ever” she hugged him and faked some sobs. “I just can't believe it happened!”
 
Inuyasha heard Kikyo cry again, each time he heard about their `son' lost, he felt more and more depressed but for some reason, he wasn't able to cry. He kissed Kikyo on the head and held her even closer to him.
 
“I'll go get you a glass of water, I'll be right back” Inuyasha said and stood up.
 
“That was an Oscar performance…” Naraku said from the outside.
 
“Inuyasha is so gullible, if I tell him the sky is green he would believe me” Kikyo cleaned her fake tears.
 
“So what now?” Naraku asked entering the room through the window.
 
“What do you mean `what now?' you heard Inuyasha, he said he would never leave me… meaning he is still going to marry me”
 
“That's what he said last time before you knew he was cheating you with Kagome” Naraku smirked as he said it.
 
“Well, this time I'm not letting Inuyasha go away… at least not till I figure out a perfect way to get my father's money”
 
“What about that girl? Ayame?”
 
“She chickened out at the last second… stupid girl; if I want my next plan to be successful I need to think about something very clever so that stupid lawyer won't suspect a thing”
 
They heard some foot steps and Naraku quickly got out of study room from the same window he got in, he closed it carefully and Kikyo got the seat and started to sob again. Inuyasha entered the room and gave her the glass of water, she drank it slowly and handed him the glass of water as she sobbed.
 
“Do you really mean it?” Kikyo asked.
 
“What are you talking about?”
 
“Did you really mean it when you said that you were not going to leave me?”
 
“Well… I…” he hesitated.
 
“So you were lying? You just said that to make me feel better?” Inuyasha could see her eyes watering again.
 
“No… of course I mean it… I will be with you forever” he sighed.
 
“And we are going to get married?” she asked half smiling.
 
Inuyasha's eyes widened, he didn't want to leave Kikyo in this situation but if he told her that he was going to leave her for Kagome she could kill herself from depression, he sighed and sat next to her.
 
“I really…”
 
“Oh sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anything” Sesshomaru said entering the room. “I just wanted to have a talk with my cousin”
 
“No, we already finished…” Kikyo sighed and kissed Inuyasha on the cheek. “I'll be at our room”
 
“It seems like you two love each other a lot” Sesshomaru said when Kikyo left.
 
“What do you want Sesshomaru?”
 
“I was wondering that Kagome girl… she's single right?” Inuyasha felt his anger rising.
 
“I don't know, I don't think so, why do you want to know?”
 
“Well… she's really cute and I thought about taking her out on a date, that's all… do you think she'll say yes if I ask her?”
 
“I don't think so”
 
“Um… Inuyasha, can I talk with you?” Kagome asked entering the room.
 
“Kagome, I didn't have the opportunity of telling you how beautiful you look today” Sesshomaru said and kissed her hand lightly.
 
“Thanks…”
 
“Would like to go out with me tonight?” Kagome looked at Inuyasha who was ready to kill Sesshomaru.
 
“I… well, you see…”
 
“She's busy…” Inuyasha answered for her. “Now do me a favor, leave so I can talk to her for a moment”
 
“Alright…” Sesshomaru grabbed her hand and kissed it again. “I hope what he's saying it's a lie”
 
“Now you know why I hate him?!” Inuyasha yelled as soon as Sesshomaru left the room and Kagome giggled. “And what are you laughing about?”
 
“Its funny how jealousy works on you” Inuyasha looked away and blushed a little.
 
“So what did you want to talk about?” Kagome asked sitting.
 
Inuyasha sighed; he had to explain her why he was going to be with Kikyo although he knew that she wouldn't like it. `She's gonna hate me after this but I can't leave Kikyo alone in a moment like this… not right now' he stood up, walked up to her and kissed her. Before Kagome could kiss him back he pulled away and hugged her.
 
“Kikyo lost the baby…” he sighed heavily.
 
“Inuyasha…”
 
“She lost my son… she…” he stopped and tried desperately not to cry. “I promised her I wouldn't leave her”
 
“So… that means that… you will marry her” Kagome said.
 
“I haven't cancelled my engagement with her… at least not at this moment, this is very hard” Kagome closed her eyes and let a tear fall down.
 
“No matter what we want… she's always going to be between us” Kagome said and Inuyasha cleaned her cheek.
 
“I love you… do you understand that?” she nodded and he placed his hand on her chest. “If we are not together physically, I will always be in your heart”
 
“And I'll be in yours” Kagome said, placing her hand on his chest.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kouga went to look for Ayame at the place she worked, he was going back home but first he wanted to know about her, something told him that whatever she was doing with that gang wasn't because she wanted. `If she wants to be in college why be with people like them? Unless… she steals money and is saving some of it for college… I can't believe what I'm saying… that's stupid, I have to talk to her…' he thought and entered to the restaurant in which she worked.
 
“Hi, welcome… I'm Ayame… Kouga? What are you doing here?” Ayame asked dazed.
 
“I need to talk to you” he answered.
 
“If it's about what happened yesterday… I can't tell you anything”
 
“I won't say anything but please explain me”
 
Ayame saw that he wasn't lying and sighed. She knew that he wasn't going to leave her alone until she explained him what was that things he heard and saw yesterday.
 
“Kathy! Can you please cover me for 5?” Ayame yelled.
 
“Sure…” she replied and sat with Kouga.
 
“Who was that guy?” he started and Ayame sighed.
 
“I met him about a year ago, we were only friends then… I knew he was in a gang but I thought he was only a part of it, I knew he was the main member a month after we started dating…”
 
“But why didn't you leave him then?”
 
“Kenoske has connections, things get really rough when someone tries to get away from him or to get out of the gang… there are only two ways, making him let you go or… dying” Ayame looked away.
 
“I'll help you get away from him… I can take care of you, we could…”
 
“No!” she interrupted. “Please Kouga, whatever you do… don't get involved in this… I have to go…”
 
“Ayame, nothing will happen if we do this together” she sobbed.
 
“I can't let you get hurt in this… bye, please don't get near me again… just don't” Ayame left to keep on working.
 
`I can't leave you Ayame… not now that I know how much this hurts you' Kouga thought and left the restaurant.
 
 
A/N: so someone I hate flamed me but I won't tell her anything… as soon as my wrist heals (she broke my wrist) I'll get my revenge… anyway, the end is near… lol ten or eleven more chapters… well, I notice that the end isn't that near… lol okay, review please!!! (Since I have a broken wrist this chapter is going to be short)