InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ end of relationship ( Chapter 53 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hi guys! I'm on a GREAT mood today since I'm so close to get away from school thanks to Christmas vacations! YAY for me! LOL…and I thought about writing a chapter for today … so review please!!! =) remember 7 more chapters…
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome woke up immediately after crying the whole night, Inuyasha's words hurt her badly and after all she had been blaming herself for being so damn weak and letting Sesshomaru kiss her. `If only I would have pushed Sesshomaru away from me and gave him a slap… everything will be okay now, but… I had to let him get away with it and kiss me… and now Inuyasha hates me and I hate him for being such a jerk…' she cried silently, trying not to wake up Rin. `What have I always told you Kagome? Things always happen for a reason and you have to remember that this happened for good… remember that…' she heard her mother's voice and smiled.
 
“Thanks momma…” she sighed and placed a kiss on Rin's forehead. “But I wish that never happened”
 
“Good morning Kagome” Kouga said yawning; he had a face as if he didn't sleep the whole night.
 
“Where the heck have you been? I was worried sick last night when you weren't home by midnight!” Kagome raised her voice and Kouga placed a kiss on her cheek.
 
“I was out… but I'm here now, right? That's all that matters” she nodded.
 
“Good morning, Kagome…” Sesshomaru greeted her with a light kiss on the cheek. “Have you thought about what I told you last night?”
 
“Yeah… and I…”
 
“But Inuyasha! That's what I want for my wedding! You don't know how cute white doves look…” Kikyo whined as they entered the kitchen. “Oh… morning everyone”
 
“Good morning Miss Kikyo…” Kagome said and went upstairs, Inuyasha just sighed.
 
“Where were you last night?” Inuyasha asked his brother.
 
“I have a better question… what did you do to Kagome this time?” Kouga whispered on his ear before leaving the room.
 
“I see everyone is a little angry this morning…” Sesshomaru said, grabbing a cup of coffee. “Perhaps I could take the kids out for today…”
 
“They have school…” Inuyasha said in an angry tone.
 
“Oh right, I almost forgot… then I guess I'll take Kagome out today…”
 
“Don't you…!” Kikyo looked at him furious. “Remember that you and I were going to talk today?”
 
“Ah yes… but lately you seem to be avoiding me about this subject”
 
`Damn! So whatever he wants to talk about is involved with Kagome… I can't let him take her away from me! Not her! I can't give away… the woman I love…' Inuyasha sighed, his heart ached since the moment he heard her crying last night, he was about to go check her at her room when he saw Sesshomaru outside her room, he didn't go in the whole night because Inuyasha was there waiting for him to leave, something Sesshomaru never did.
 
“But you said that today we were finally going to settle the last details for the wedding” Kikyo whined.
 
“I thought we agreed keeping it in silence” Inuyasha hissed.
 
“Oh, so when are you guys getting married?”
 
“Inuyasha told me we could get a marriage license, isn't that great? We are marrying in about two weeks and we'll ask the judge to come over here and we can invite some people… isn't that great?” she repeated and placed a kiss on Inuyasha's cheek.
 
“Kikyo I told you that I was thinking about it, it's not for sure yet…” she sighed.
 
“Whatever, but I think it's a great idea…” she kissed his lips this time and left.
 
“I think that's a great idea too… I'm leaving in about two weeks” Sesshomaru said and Inuyasha desperately tried to hide his smile.
 
“That's a shame; I'll miss you a lot” Inuyasha said sarcastically.
 
Sesshomaru left the room and Inuyasha smiled widely, his annoying cousin was finally leaving, he was happy because now he could cancel his wedding with Kikyo and ask Kagome to forgive him, although he didn't know if she was going to forgive him. `After all I said last night, I doubt she would ever forgive me… I was so jealous, I mean… Sesshomaru was kissing her! Why can't she understand me?!' he decided to forget about that. `I think I should start working so I can have the rest of the afternoon free to try to talk to her…'
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kikyo was going out to the garage to talk with Naraku as usual but she didn't notice that Shippo and Rin were following her; they pretended to be sick in order to skip and to follow Kikyo. She entered to the garage and the kids spied on them through the door, since Kikyo didn't close it properly.
 
“Try to be quiet or she'll hear us” Rin reminded Shippo.
 
“Alright” Shippo pretended to zip his mouth and Rin nodded.
 
“I'm marrying him in two weeks”
 
“I thought you said in three months”
 
“Were getting a marriage license, aren't you happy?”
 
“I don't know…” he sighed. “I guess…”
 
“What do you mean you guess? You…” she heard the door creaking and saw four eyes spying on her. “I'll come back later…”
 
The kids saw Kikyo walking out and ran away from the door; hiding in the first place they saw. When Kikyo was far away from the spot they were hiding they came out and entered to the garage, Naraku wasn't there and they started to make some research. They found a weird costume; it was made of rubber and looked like the stomach of a fat woman.
 
“What's this?” Shippo asked, holding it disgusted.
 
“I don't know… but somehow I think it has to do with Kikyo”
 
“What are you two kids doing here?” Naraku asked and they jumped a little scared.
 
“We were…”
 
“Hoping you could take us out today” Shippo interrupted her.
 
“You were supposed to be sick” Naraku reminded them.
 
“Right and that's why we were just leaving” Rin grabbed Shippo by the arm and dragged him out from there.
 
Naraku left the garage, he didn't want to be with Kikyo anymore, he know felt it was wrong. At first he liked her but now, his mind was focused in someone else, someone he knew he would never get but he liked looking at her. `She's gorgeous… how can so much beauty fit in such a marvelous creature?' he sighed dreamily and pictured Kagome. `Just saying her name makes me feel… I don't know… she's…'
 
“Naraku?” Kagome asked.
 
“God, I must be crazy for her… I'm hearing her voice now” he mumbled and turned around to face her. “Kagome, what are you doing here?”
 
“I wanted to ask you to take me to the supermarket, I need to buy some things for dinner” she smiled.
 
“Of course…” he opened the car door for her. “Let's go”
 
“Thanks” she smiled and he blushed lightly.
 
As Naraku drove out of the garage, he didn't notice that Kikyo had been watching them. Kikyo was burning in anger on the inside. `So now him too?!? Why does everybody has to like her?! My stupid half sister! This is not going to end this way… Naraku… if you change your mind, things will change too…' she thought as she left the garage to plan her revenge.
 
“Hush! She'll hear us” Shippo whispered loud enough for Kikyo to hear.
 
“You be quiet, I think she already noticed!” Rin said.
 
“I think I'll go destroy the kid's toys since they have too many” she yelled on purpose and the two kids ran over to her.
 
“You touch them and I'll tell my brother!” Shippo said.
 
“And I'll tell Kagome!” Rin yelled.
 
“Listen you two, I thought about ignoring when you started following me but now this little game of yours is becoming annoying so stop it or I'll really break your toys!” she yelled before going away.
 
“I think we should stop following her” Shippo said, a little scared.
 
“No! That's exactly what she wants and she wants us to stop following her to so we don't discover her secret”
 
“But what about our toys?”
 
“We'll get more when Kagome marries Inuyasha” Shippo smiled.
 
“Alright, but I think it's enough for today and Inuyasha finds us out of bed he'll kill us”
 
“You're right” Inuyasha said.
 
“Ah! Inuyasha!” the two kids yelled and when they were about to run, he grabbed them by their t-shirts.
 
“Are you two feeling a lot better now? `Cause it's not too late to get you kids to school” they shook their heads and started coughing.
 
“I was going to get some orange juice, I feel awful…” Shippo said coughing again.
 
“And I was going to get a sandwich…” Rin said and coughed too.
 
“On Monday, you two are going to school… no excuses and you are not getting any new toys when I marry Kagome…” he said and left.
 
“Does that mean he does plan on marrying her?” Shippo asked.
 
“I don't know… but I hope it's true!” Rin said excitedly.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
After returning from the supermarket, Kagome prepared dinner since Kaede and Myoga had their day free. She served dinner and everyone sat, waiting for Inuyasha who was still working. Kouga didn't show up for dinner since he called Kagome to tell him he was going to work in a project at his friend's house.
 
“Kagome, let me help you” Sesshomaru said as he poured juice in each one of the glasses.
 
“Thanks, but that really wasn't necessary…” she smiled and he kissed her on the cheek.
 
“Anything for you…” she blushed as she saw Inuyasha sitting.
 
“Are we going to eat or what?” Inuyasha asked, a little furious.
 
“Of course Inuyasha…” Sesshomaru said, grabbing Kagome's hand under the table, she pulled it away pretending she had to scratch her nose.
 
“So Kagome, tell me… where did you and Naraku go?” Kikyo asked.
 
“I took her to the supermarket Miss Kikyo, she said she needed some things to prepare today's dinner” Naraku explained.
 
“Interesting…” she said before sipping some of her juice.
 
“Well, I was taking some time to tell you that Sango will be returning next week”
 
“So soon? Why?” Kagome asked.
 
“She decided to study in Munich at a very good music conservatory that her teacher recommended her and she wanted to grab some more things… she's going to live there for a year”
 
“And aren't you going to stop her?” Kohaku asked amazed.
 
“Actually I think it's a very good idea, she has a great talent and I think it would be a mistake not to let her go”
 
“I'll miss Sango… she was so cool” Rin said.
 
“And what about your wedding Inuyasha? When are you going to marry Kikyo?” Inuyasha wanted to hit Sesshomaru and Kagome let a depressed sigh.
 
“We could do it next week Inuyasha, Sango would love to leave with the memories of our marriage…” Kikyo smiled and Kagome pushed away her plate.
 
“Thanks for dinner; I'll clean everything later… enjoy your meals” Kagome left.
 
“Was it something I said?”
 
“I'll go check her” Sesshomaru and Inuyasha said at the same time.
 
“You have to stay here and finish dinner” Inuyasha said.
 
“And you have to stay here and finish dinner with your future wife, my dinner can wait” Sesshomaru smiled victoriously before leaving.
 
Inuyasha was about to follow him when Kikyo grabbed his arm and pulled him back down to the chair, with a furious look that after a few seconds she turned to a sweet and gentle smile.
 
“Honey, let Sesshomaru take care of this… you and I have a wedding to plan”
Inuyasha sighed. `Whatever Sesshomaru does, I hope he doesn't get her… I'm the only one who could love Kagome… and I will kill myself if Sesshomaru took her away from me…' he sighed again and tried to finish his dinner.
 
When Sesshomaru was following Kagome, he noticed that she wasn't at her room and searched for her everywhere, when he was about to give up. He heard from his room someone crying, he looked out the window to find her sitting on what seemed to be a swing under a peach tree.
 
“Go away Inuyasha… I don't want to talk to you” Kagome said but when she turned around she found Sesshomaru. “I'm sorry I thought…”
 
“I know what you were thinking; it's okay for you to be mad…”
 
“I'm not mad… I'm hurt and I am mad but only with myself since I can't stop loving him…”
 
“Then you should start loving someone else…” he moved closer to her.
 
“I don't know if I can forget him that easily…” she sighed and looked at the floor; Sesshomaru held her head up and caressed her cheek.
 
“You will… only if the right person helps you” Sesshomaru kissed her and this time, Kagome wasn't thinking about anything else.
 
Inuyasha went out to find them kissing, he now knew that he just lost her and that her heart was now beating for Sesshomaru and not for him like it used to be. He entered to the house and found Kikyo in the living room, sitting on a couch.
 
“Are you okay honey?”
 
“Of course… Kikyo, I think this may sound a little rushed but…”
 
“But what?”
 
“Why don't we marry next Monday?”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kouga entered carefully to the house Kenoske had instructed him, the house was very well secured but he knew the code to enter it since it belonged to an ex girlfriend of his. `I hope Sandy's mother doesn't realize that her necklace is missing till I can bring it back to her…' he walked through the corridors, until he got to the main bedroom, he found Yura sitting on bed, looking at a photograph album.
 
“Do rich people have to take a picture of everything? I mean… there's one of this girl in the bathroom… eugh!” Yura said closing the album. “I thought you weren't coming”
 
“It took me some to climb up the window” he lied and Yura giggled.
 
“I used to front door, this house lock wasn't that hard to open…”
 
“What are you doing here?” she pulled out a knife.
 
“I see my little mark on you is gone” she noticed as she walked closer to him. “Kenoske sent me here to see if you were able to go in a house and try to steal something”
 
“And why are you here?”
 
“'Cause I'm here to stop you” she placed the knife on his face and cut his cheek again.
 
“Kenoske wants to test your fighting skills since last time Yahiko told him you ran away like a sissy”
 
“I usually don't fight girls” she was about to stab him when he grabbed her arm and took away the knife.
 
“Make an exception…” she pulled out another and attacked again.
 
Kouga avoided her attack, using a pillow, she followed him around the room and she started to throw knifes, Kouga succeeded in evade her knifes and ran to the jewelry box and grabbed the emerald necklace Kenoske wanted. Yura was trying to take out one of her knifes to throw at Kouga again when he tackled her, instead of fighting him to get away from him she pulled him closer to her.
 
“You're a great fighter… but I could have killed you if I wanted to”
 
“Why didn't you?” he asked.
 
“'Cause I couldn't kill someone so hot like you…” she kissed him and immediately Kouga got up. “You are a great kisser too”
 
“Thanks… I guess” he said and went out through the window.
 
“Aren't you going to help me?” Yura asked and Kouga rolled his eyes.
 
“I got to give Kenoske the necklace” she smiled and jumped out of there.
 
“I'll go with you” they walked in silence for a few more minutes when Ayame appeared.
 
“Kenoske wants you to have this” Ayame handed him an envelope as she took the necklace away from him, she then pointed at Yura. “And wants you now, he said it had to do with Kuranoske”
 
“See you later Kouga” Yura kissed him on the cheek and left.
 
“I'll see you tomorrow” Ayame said and followed Yura.
 
Kouga opened the envelope anxiously. `You are very good… you are in, come tomorrow your first task will be take care of Ayame while I'm not in the group… if you lay a finger on her… you'll suffer the consequences, I'll send someone to follow you… I still don't trust you…' Kouga ripped the paper and threw it away.
 
“I don't trust you either…” he mumbled and went home.