InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ back to reality ( Chapter 60 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

She packed all her belongings as Kouga sat on her bed; he knew he couldn't stop her because Kikyo had already made her decision and now that there was no one to stop her; she could do whatever she wanted. Kagome was ready to take the blood test, she didn't care about the stupid will, she only cared about her family and she wanted to have enough money like to travel to Japan.
 
“Don't leave me Kagome… I won't survive a second with Kikyo, please beg her to give you your job back” Kagome sighed.
 
“I won't lower myself… specially that much” she answered as she was finishing packing her last bag. “I'll visit you very often, I promise”
 
“You will only come when my brother is up” she tried not to cry, she didn't tell Kouga what Kikyo had told her and she tried to forget it.
 
“No, I promise I will be here even if he isn't here” she sniffed and Kouga looked at her worried.
 
“What's wrong?” he asked concerned as she cried quietly on his shoulder.
 
“Nothing, I just don't want to go…” he half lied, she didn't want to leave him but that wasn't the real reason she was crying.
 
“I don't want you to go either…” he sighed and hugged her tightly.
 
“Kagome! Get down here!” they heard Kikyo yell and Kagome sighed as she pulled away from his embrace.
 
“I'll come over another day, bye” she kissed his cheek lightly and carried all her things down stairs to leave.
 
“Where the hell are you?!” Kikyo yelled again and saw Kagome coming from upstairs.
 
“What now Kikyo?” Kagome asked annoyed as she placed her things on the floor.
 
“I want you to leave before Sesshomaru arrives and gives me a lecture about Inuyasha is in charge… go away already”
 
“I remind you that I am not your slave and I do need to get paid” Kikyo rolled her eyes.
 
“Here's 100 bucks, the rest will be given to you later… now leave!” Kikyo said and Kagome nodded.
 
“I'll be looking forward to see you at noon in the hospital… sis” Kagome grinned and slammed the door on her way out.
 
Kikyo was actually about to have a nervous breakdown, all her perfect plans where now ruined since she had discovered that she was her half sister. `I just can't let her win! Not her! After all I've done to keep my father's money! There must be a way in which I can cheat! Kikyo Higurashi will not lose against her younger unwanted sibling!' Kikyo stopped her thoughts once she saw Sesshomaru coming in the house.
 
“Where is Kagome?” he asked immediately.
 
“Gone, I fired her” she replied and was about to leave when Sesshomaru grabbed her by the arm.
 
“Who the fuck do you think you are?!” he hissed and Kikyo arched her brow.
 
“I believe I am in charge of this house and the personal in this house, I can decide who leaves and stays and Kagome had to leave” she left when he heard him whisper.
 
“How can you do something like that to your own sister?” she stopped and went back to him.
 
“Listen to me, as far as I know my father had only a daughter and that was me so you better stop saying stupid things like that one…”
 
“You might try to fool me but you can't fool yourself Kikyo and I know that Kagome is your sister and that you two are going to have a blood test” as he looked at Kikyo's confused face he decided to explain. “She asked me to go with her”
 
“I don't care what lies she told you but she is not going to keep my beloved father's money as far as I know… everything belongs to me”
 
“I'm so sorry Ken had such an evil daughter, at least Kagome did inherit his heart” Sesshomaru walked away and yelled. “See you at the hospital Kikyo!”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome walked out, she rented the first apartment she spotted and left all her things in there. She wore her best clothes and went to the school in which Shippo, Kohaku and Rin where trapped in. she headed to the principal's office which was a very mean old woman, she had a big mole on her lip, she was very built as if she could lift a car with only one arm and had a weird and scary accent, the woman had an evil stare that was enough like to kill a kid with it.
 
“What can I do for you Mrs. Tsurugi?” she asked and Kagome tried to remain calmed.
 
“Well, I would like to see the brats I left here… I just need to tell them that I'm leaving to Europe tomorrow and they won't be able to get out of here until I come back” the principal smiled.
 
“Very well, I'm glad you decided to do something like this… they will be pleased to stay in here, they love it” Kagome nodded and gave her a fake smile.
 
“Could you please call them?” the principal nodded.
 
“Tsurugi kids! Get your little asses in here before I go and hunt them down!” the principal yelled through the speaker and in three minutes they were in the principal's office.
 
“Yes?” they said in unison.
 
“Mrs. Tsurugi wants a talk with you three… have fun!” she slammed the door once she was out and Kagome hugged them.
 
“Guys! I've missed you! Are you okay? They didn't hurt you right? Aren't you hungry or ill or anything?” she asked and they three of them looked at her awkwardly.
 
“Is Kikyo high?” Rin finally asked and Kagome rolled her eyes.
 
“You actually think Kikyo will come to visit you three?” Shippo smiled and returned the hug.
 
“See! I told you guys! I knew Kagome would come back with Inuyasha and take us out of here! Where's my brother?” Shippo asked and Kagome sighed.
 
“I came here today alone; Inuyasha is still in the hospital… Kikyo fired me and now your brother is in the house with her” she sighed and Kohaku hugged her.
 
“Is he still in coma? Have you seen him?” Kohaku asked with a timorous voice.
 
“Yeah, I've seen him and I got my necklace back… don't worry guys, I'll come for you three late this afternoon, I promise” she gave everyone little pecks on the cheeks and hugged the one last time.
 
“Don't leave me Kagome, this reminds me my days in the orphanage and the kids in here are as cruel as the ones in there” Rin pleaded and Kagome sighed.
 
“I promise you three will be in the house in some short time… see you guys later” she rubbed Kohaku's and Shippo's hair and kissed Rin's forehead before leaving.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Sesshomaru, Kagome, Kikyo, the lawyer and a doctor where now in a room. There were two needles and four little jars to keep the sisters blood and to make the tests. Kikyo was the first and just let the doctor pull out blood from her without any tricks or ploys, she just let him do it.
 
“Thanks Mrs. Tsurugi…” the doctor said as he cleaned the wound he made with his needle.
 
“No problem” she said with a fake smile as she eyed Kagome.
 
“Why don't you just show them the letter from your grandpa and the Shikon jewel?” Sesshomaru whispered and she shook her head.
 
“If he wants proves… she will have proves” the doctor came near Kagome with a needle on his hand.
 
“Your arm please” she extended her arm and closed her eyes as he introduced the needle.
 
“Ouch… how long is this?” she asked as she covered her eyes with the other arm.
 
“Just… another second… alright, there” he pulled out the needle and cleaned the remains of her blood. “Okay, you two ladies can leave as we make some tests”
 
“Thanks, let's go to the hospital Sess… I want to check Inuyasha” she whispered and he nodded.
 
“I need to go to the bathroom, don't start the tests without me doctor” the lawyer warned as he left him and Kikyo alone.
 
“You know doctor, if she turns out to be my fake sister… I'll turn out to be very, very rich” Kikyo said as she sat.
 
“Really? I heard that Ken Higurashi was a very rich man… I just hope this tests turn out alright” he smiled gently and Kikyo rolled her eyes.
 
“What if someone would pay you to make tests with let's say… your blood with mine, how much do you think that person deserves?” the doctor arched his brow.
 
“Are you bribing me?” he asked and she shook her head.
 
“Bribing is an awful word; let's just consider it a payment… so how much? One? Two? Three thousand?” he shook his head.
 
“Mrs. Tsurugi… if you are willing to pay me for something as important as this I require much more money” he whispered and Kikyo rolled her eyes again.
 
“Alright, one million dollars… there, if you want more… I'll just give you three thousand dollars more” she said firmly.
 
“Okay, let's consider it a deal…” he shook hands with her and the lawyer came in with another doctor.
 
“Ah, you may go sir… your job here was done, Kikyo you should go too” the lawyer smiled as the other doctor was getting prepared to make the tests.
 
“But… but…!” the lawyer shook his head and pushed her gently out the door.
 
“You may come back in a few hours, bye Mrs. Tsurugi” he waved at her as he closed the door.
 
“But… but I… fuck!” she hissed as she walked out the hospital.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
A few hours later, Kikyo and Kagome where back in that room as they waited for the final results of the blood tests. Kagome realized that she could use the money to make some good charity donations and to help some of her dearest people who were prisoners of Kikyo's ploys. She was anxiously waiting till the lawyer and the doctor came back with the results.
 
“I knew it, you care for the money as much as I care” Kikyo said as she looked at her half sister very excited and nervous.
 
“Yes Kikyo, I do care for the money but unlike you I don't want it to buy stupid ugly and ridiculous outfits that will be out of fashion in about three days”
 
“My outfits aren't ugly! And the new it thing now is retro so I could wear my clothes again anytime I want…”
 
Kagome decided that conversation was useless and just stopped arguing. She looked at the clock, according to a conversation she heard between a doctor and a nurse near Inuyasha's room, he would be disconnected at 19 and now it was 17, she had two hours left to develop her plan. She told Kouga everything and he was more than ready to help her, he and Ayame. He received a call from Sango earlier telling him she was going back home with Miroku, he had been taking care of her and now that she was okay, she just wanted to see her brother.
 
“Mrs. Tsurugi, Kagome” the lawyer greeted.
 
“Hi, are you feeling okay? Do you like the weather?” Kikyo asked and Kagome rolled her eyes.
 
“Mrs. Tsurugi, please sit and remain quiet… here are the results” Kagome gulped and let out a big breath as she closed her eyes tightly, waiting for the final answer.
 
“You two are… completely and totally not strangers, your blood results were 99.5% alike meaning you two are half sisters” Kagome smiled and hugged the lawyer.
 
“Thank you! Thank you so much!” she gave him a peck and he patted her back.
 
“You are now Kagome Higurashi, Mrs. Tsurugi… we have to sign the papers now, I brought them” he said and Kikyo rolled her eyes.
 
“Can't we just do it tomorrow?” the lawyer shook his head and she turned even more furious, she grabbed the papers and sign them quickly. “There! I now have to see my husband”
 
“Here Kagome… sign please” he said as he heard the door slam, Kagome signed quickly and gave him back the pen.
 
“I want to ask you a favor… could you please loan me three thousand dollars? This is very important”
 
“What would that be?” she sighed defeated.
 
“I want to help Inuyasha's younger brothers… please?” she begged and he wrote her a check.
 
“Go ahead Kagome Higurashi, the money that belonged to your father will go to your bank account by tomorrow afternoon” she nodded and kissed his cheek.
 
“Thanks so much! You are like an angel… I truly appreciate this, see you later!” she said as she went out the door.
 
“You were right Ken, she is something special” he said as he placed down the envelope in which a few photos of Kagome from all ages where laying. “I just can't believe you made me do all this”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome ran to the kids' school, she needed them for her perfect plan and there was no way she would leave the kids in that awful place any longer. She ran to the principal's office as she heard some stupid teachers from the place yell at her as she just ignored them and passed through the whole building, once she was in front of the door she pushed it and threw her the check for three thousand dollars.
 
“You may keep them if you let me take the Tsurugi kids out of here” Kagome said firmly.
 
“And who are you?! I only go by the orders of Mrs. Tsurugi and… wow!” she looked at the check. “You may keep them, you're not going to kidnap them right?”
 
“I'm going to take good care of them… I guarantee that” she said as she walked to their rooms, she didn't bother on knocking and once she was in they hugged her.
 
“I never thought we would get out of this hell hole!” Rin said as she let one tear fall.
 
“No time for this boys and girl” she cleaned Rin's tear. “Grab all your belongings and we are out of here… we have half an hour to get to Inuyasha!”
 
The kids nodded and started packing all their things, in less than 5 minutes they were ready and Kagome pulled them out of there as a black Mercedes parked right in front of them. Kagome smiled when she saw Sesshomaru, Kouga and Ayame inside it, waiting for them to go in the car.
 
“Let's go guys, hurry!” Kouga said and they entered the car.
 
Once they were in the hospital, the kids quickly ran to the elevators as some nurses grabbed them and got them to the wait room. Kagome and Ayame went up dressed as nurses and Kouga was dressed as a doctor, Sesshomaru was the patient who was laying on rolling bed. A nurse came up to them.
 
“Hey! Where do you think you are going?” the nurse asked suspiciously.
 
“We are taking Inuyasha Tsurugi back to his room, 506 we just made some tests” Kagome answered and the nurse nodded.
 
The nurse looked at Sesshomaru who looked almost like Inuyasha; he was the only one in the whole family besides Inutaishou and Sesshomaru's father who had white silvery hair. Fortunately for them, the nurse bought it and let them in, only Kagome, Kouga and Sesshomaru got in the elevator. Ayame stayed out and Kagome looked at her.
 
“What are you doing?” she asked before the doors closed.
 
“I'm helping the kids… I'll meet you guys upstairs” she said and the doors finally closed.
 
“That awful woman, how dare she to tell me I look like Inuyasha” Kouga chuckled and Kagome pushed Sesshomaru back to the bed.
 
“Hush, someone is coming in” Kagome said as the elevator door opened and a doctor entered, he gave Kouga a greeting nod and he returned it.
 
“So, who is your patient?” the doctor asked curious.
 
“Was… he died today and I'm taking him to the morgue” he said and closed his eyes.
 
“But the morgue is downstairs, I'll take you there doctor… you seem to be an intern” Kouga's eyes widened.
 
“No, I know exactly were it is…” he said and the doctor shook his head.
 
“I insist… please, let me help you” the door opened in the 5th floor and Kagome went out as Kouga and Sesshomaru were pulled down to the morgue.
 
“I guess it's up to me…” she said as she walked to Inuyasha's room.
 
When she entered, she saw Kikyo completely dressed in black with a small black veil and with a tissue on her hand. Kagome was furious, how dare she mock something like this she walked up to her and slap her.
 
“You have no respect! How can you do something like this to him! Especially mocking him in a moment like this one!” she said as tears ran down her eyes.
 
“She's crazy! Grab her!” Kikyo said as she tried to stand up and two nurses grabbed her.
 
“Please doctor, continue… you can take care of her after this” Kikyo said and the doctor was about to plug him out when two kids ran into the room and jumped on Kikyo.
 
“This is for keeping us locked in that awful school!” Shippo said as he bit her leg.
 
“Ouch!” Kikyo yelled as she tried to kick him.
 
“This is for not letting Kagome see Inuyasha!” Rin pulled her hair and Kohaku showed up with Ayame.
 
“And this is for making me break up with my first real girlfriend!” Kohaku said as he threw on her cold water mixed with morphine.
 
“Nurse! Grab these kids and take them out of here!” the doctor told Ayame but she just looked at her nails.
 
“I don't feel like doing it… fire me if you want, I don't even work here and I'm planning on going to college after this” she said and the doctor grabbed them all from their t-shirts.
 
“You three out! Nurse!” he called and a big fat woman came in. “Take them downstairs till Mrs. Tsurugi takes them home!”
 
“Yes sir!” the nurse pulled them out in a blink and Kikyo cleaned her eyes since they were now dirty with her eyeliner.
 
“I'm so sorry Mrs. Tsurugi… should I go on?” he asked and she nodded as she pulled off her wet veil off.
 
“That would be perfect” she said and the doctor was about to plug off the wire when he heard someone knocking on the door.
 
“Room service” a fake girly voice said and the doctor arched his brow.
 
“Room service?” he asked and opened the door, Sesshomaru and Kouga appeared in, Kouga turned off the lights.
 
“You!” the white silver haired man said as he pointed at Kikyo. “You killed me!”
 
Kikyo was about to scream when she realized it wasn't a ghost, it wasn't even Inuyasha, it was Sesshomaru. Kikyo rolled her eyes and turned the lights on again, it was Sesshomaru with powder on his face and pointing his face with a flashlight. Kikyo looked at him with pity as she pushed him out of the room.
 
“You three leave already! This is my husband! My business and will be a funeral for me to assist and for you to watch at TV back at home… now back off and leave me alone!” she ran over the bed and looked at Inuyasha.
 
“Stop Kikyo!” Kagome yelled but the nurses stopped her.
 
“You look at him for the last time… because this time, it's the last time you will ever see his face!” Kikyo yelled as she pulled off the plug.
 
Kagome just couldn't move; everyone inside that room was speechless. There wasn't a single sound, Kikyo looked back once she felt a hand on her shoulder, she was frozen too. She looked two big golden orbs eyeing her, they were filled with anger and finally he broke the silence.
 
“Thanks for all the noise guys; you sure do know how to make a guy in coma wake up… I think I owe it all to you… dear ex” Inuyasha grinned.
 
 
A/N: you did it once again guys, you convinced me to make a sequel… lol, I don't want to make a long one and it can't last long either so I'm telling right now the sequel will be maximum 5 chapters and minimum 3 chapters… I still can't think of a name but for the next chapter I might have one in my mind… remember this will be in summer, so now that I have a chapter left… review please!!! =)