InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Treason of the Heart ❯ Demon slayer and Monk ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Chapter 4
 
I feel loved! But I don't own Inuyasha
 
Kagome P.O.V.
 
Why are people so annoying? Can't a girl sleep one night without being disturbed? Now, my mother was trying to pull me out of bed while Souta was jumping on my bed and shouting at me.
 
“I refuse to get up!” I shouted at them.
 
“But you're going to be late for school!” she yelled back, still pulling.
 
“Good to know.”
 
I hung on to the edge of the mattress. My mother stopped pulling and told Souta to finish getting ready. He jumped off the bed and out the door; my mother put her hands on her hips.
 
“I didn't want to have done this, but desperate times call for desperate measures.”
 
“Whatever mom.”
 
“Kagome Akira Higurashi, if you don't get your butt out of that bed this instant, I'm going to feed your blueberry waffles to Buyo!”
Before she knew what was happening, I was pushing her out and saying that I had to get ready. Next door, however, was a different story.
 
Inuyasha P.O.V.
 
The only thing going through my half-asleep mind was, “Shit! I had to live next door to morning people!” My father had already left for work and I was currently the only person still in bed. I waited until I didn't hear any more noise from next door to try to go back to sleep. A few minutes later, my mom came in.
 
“O.k. Inu, I'm about to leave for work so you should be getting ready for school.”
 
“I will.”
 
“Now.”
 
“O.k. mom.” I rolled over so she couldn't see my face.
 
“Get up Inuyasha!”
 
“I am.”
 
“Don't make me have to do something rash!” she threatened
 
“I'm about to get up now,” I lied still laying there.
 
“Mizuumi!” she yelled for my sister.
 
Before I had time to move, Mizuumi was in my bed, one foot on my back to hold me down.
 
“It has been so long since I've gotten to do this,” she giggled maniacally.
 
I tried to move, but she overpowered me. She poured a bucket of ice water my head and jumped down, laughing.
 
“You should go dry off, Yash! You smell like a wet dog.”
 
I glared at my twin as she skipped out of the room merrily. We looked just alike except for our difference in gender. She was tall curvy and slender; I am tall and masculine. She looked a great deal like my mother in the face while I looked more like my father. Her silver hair also had a black streak, which makes it easy to tell us apart. My mom kissed me on the cheek and left for work. After I had finished getting dressed, I went downstairs for breakfast. Mizuumi rested her elbow on my head while I ate.
 
“Sesshomaru is taking me to school early so that I can show around new students. I want to get there before Miroku gets a chance to pick all the attractive girls to be in his group. It'd be a shame if he died on the first day…”
 
“Well go put on some pants or something.”
 
She rolled her eyes at me, “I know the drill.”
 
She changed into some shorts and left with Sesshomaru on his motorcycle. For some strange reason, he favors her as a sibling. I got my stuff together so that I could also leave.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kagome P.O.V.
 
Of course. Once again, I'm the new student. At least I'm not late this time although I am lost. I was supposed to go to the front office so that I could be assigned to someone for a tour of the school. Maybe someone could help me. I saw an unusual looking girl giving directions to a group of younger girls. I asked for help and she handed me off to a group of males. The person leading the group looked very familiar. He grasped both of my hands in his and introduced himself,
 
“My name is Miroku and you are very beautiful! Will you do me the honor of bearing my children?”
 
“Uh…”
 
Luckily, I didn't have to answer because a girl hit him hard on the head and he was knocked out. I dropped to my knees beside him and asked her,
 
“Is he going to be okay?”
 
“Yeah. This happens all the time.”
 
“Oh! He must be your boyfriend! You two make a cute couple!”
 
“What? You have it all wrong! I would never date someone as lecherous as him!”
 
“Lecherous? Don't you think you're being a bit harsh?”
 
“Just wait and you'll see.”
 
I looked into his face.
 
“I think he's regaining consciousness.”
 
“Then you might want to move.”
 
“What are you-?”
 
I stood up quickly, blushing a bright red. He groped me! That lecherous monk! Monk? So that's why he seemed so familiar! He's so lucky that Inuyasha… Inuyasha… I felt tears forming in my eyes and ran off. The two lovebirds stopped arguing and the girl ran after me. I was in the bathroom trying to stop the falling tears when she came in.
 
“Are you okay? I promise he won't do that again!”
 
“It's not that, it's…nothing.”
 
“You sure?”
 
“Yeah, I'm positive!”
 
I put on my best fake smile.
 
“If you say so. You never told me your name though. I'm Sango!”
 
“I'm Kagome.”
 
“Well Kagome, you can eat lunch with me and my friends today if you would like.”
 
“I'd love to!”
 
I was so excited that I nearly forgot about my therapy session this afternoon.
 
“But I can't. I'm leaving early today. Maybe tomorrow?”
 
“Okay, sure!”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
I was in the car with mama telling her about my day.
 
“It was so weird! The demon slayer and monk from my dreams are students at the school!”
 
From the look on her face, she obliviously didn't believe me.
 
“You are overreacting, Kagome. Maybe they just resembled them like you said you resembled that other priestess.”
 
“But it was them! Same names, personality, and all! This can't be a coincidence!”
 
“Maybe you're just imagining this. Maybe you want to see them in the real world so you make yourself believe that they're really here.”
 
I decided not to argue with her seeing, as I usually don't have a chance of winning. But, I know what I saw and I know it was them! How did they get here though? I wish this wasn't so hard to figure out. I just need to focus on one thing at a time and my attention needs to on telling this to Dr. Takahasi and not sounding like a lunatic.
 
 
I know that you all have been waiting and a promise that I'll bring Inuyasha and Kagome to see each other in the next chapter along with a favorite adorable, red head character! Did you guess who it is yet? He he he!