Master Of Mosquiton Fan Fiction ❯ Master Mosquiton: New Beginning ❯ Chapter 07: The Fight Is Still On ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Master Mosquiton: New Beginning
By
Maricruz
Co-authored by Mandy

Disclaimer: All the Mosquiton characters are the © properties of the Mosquiton Project. Tearesa, Malariya, Mahno, Max, Natasha, and large guard Srg. Crondar are the © property of me.

A/N: I would like everyone to welcome my new co-author Mandy.

A/N: I did had a new co-author named Mandy but sadly I haven't heard from her in a long time. So it looks like I'll be doing this story solo.

Chapter 7: The Fight is Still On



WE SHALL SEE ABOUT THAT!” Mosquiton roared, as he took it up as a challenge. He leap off of the ground and dove straight at Rasputin. Raising a fist, he gave Rasputin an uppercut to the chin.

However, upon contact, Rasputin’s rings gave off a blue glow, and sent Mosquiton flying back, with no damage to Rasputin. Rasputin smirked. “Did you really think that it was going to be that simple? Witness the power of Grigormore Rasputin!” With this said, Rasputin’s rings glowed once again, and a blue aura enveloped the ancient man. When it dissipated and Rasputin could be seen again, he appeared much younger. Black hair had replaced gray, and his eyes shown a vibrant blue hue. “Did you think that was my true form? This is my most powerful state!” Saying this, he got out of his wheelchair and charged at Mosquiton, fist raised.

Mosquiton blocked the punch across his body, leaving Rasputin open for a chance to punch to the ribs, which Mosquiton took. Using full-force, Mosquiton propelled his fist into Rasputin’s side, sending him flying back as a crack resounded, a sign of breaking bones.

Rasputin hit the wall, leaving a rather large dent in it, but he got up completely unfazed. Rasputin charged at Mosquiton again, his hand forming a large claw as he prepared to swipe at Mosquiton.

Mosquiton formed a scythe, derived from his own shadow. It crackled and sparked red, like lightning wrapping around it. He got into a fighting stance as he prepared a counterattack.

As Rasputin dove, his arm extended. Giving Mosquiton a chance to act and making a large swipe downward, effectively cutting off Rasputin’s arm.

Rasputin stopped dead in his tracks, his other arm reaching out to touch the stub that was once his arm. “Damn you Mosquiton… This was quite unexpected…” How had he known? The old saying was true: If you don’t use it, you lose it. Such had happened to his regenerative abilities. Sure, he could heal, but he couldn’t say, grow another arm, because it had been so long since he had faced such a formidable foe. “How fitting of it that you would be the one to cut off my arm… No matter… This is not over yet!”

“Enough of your talk, Now shut up and die!” Mosquiton growled and he started charging to get the former old man’s other arm.

But Rasputin has few more tricks in his head. “So you figured out that I get my powers from the rings on my hands.” He assumed with a wicked smile. “But I’m sure you heard the mortals’ old saying. How does it go? ‘Things aren’t always what they seem.'” Then Rasputin managed to get a hold of Mosquiton’s scythe. “Now lets see how well you can do without this stick of yours.” The former old man mocked the 1/4th vampire.

The rest of the gang had just arrived to see the fight between Mosquiton and Rasputin as they ran up to Inaho, Tearesa, Hono, Yuki, and Max.

“Inaho Darling, are you alright?” Malariya asked in concern for suppose future sister-in-law’s well being.

“Yes but I think Mosquiton is having trouble with Rasputin.” Inaho indicated the situation of the battle between Mosquiton and Rasputin.

The two powerful rivals were having an old fashion stare down to size each other up. “Tell me, Mosquiton.. Can a 1/4th vampire like yourself be able to with stand a most powerful being like me?”

“You so-called immortals are all alike. You talk big game but in the end you’ll meet your demise.” Mosquiton called his bluff, then another scythe was formed from his shadow.

Rasputin was a bit surprised but not quite impressed. “So you can summon another of your weapon at anytime.”

“It’s one of the advantages of being fully powered of course you of all people would know that. Now we’ll see who has the bigger stick.” Mosquiton praised himself and with that the two power beings charged at each other with the sharp clashing sounds of the two scythes.

Back at the sidelines, the contenders are watching Mosquiton and Rasputin exchanging blows from one and another. Seeing who will be the victor of this battle.

“Our master is sure giving his all out there.” Yuki commended Mosquiton’s fighting abilities.

“Yes he is truly holding out on his own in this fight.” Hono added his two cents.

“True my brother is definitely powerful as Rasputin.” Malariya acclaimed her twin’s efforts. “But he can only be that if he…” then she turns to Inaho. “Inaho, did you let my brother drank from you?”

“Huh?” Inaho was still a bit woozy from a minor blood loss.

“Please tell me, Inaho. Did you gave him some of your blood to drink?” Malariya pleaded.

“Yes, he told me it’s the only way to defeat Rasputin.” Inaho admitted.

“I see.” Malariya knew that Mosquiton was in a desperate condition in this conflict. “What else did he told you?”

“He said if he said that I should… I should…” Inaho started to shake for she was too hesitant to finished her sentence. “He said I should kill him!” The poor girl broke down crying as the thought of doing such a horrible request.

Malariya pulled Inaho close to her and does her best to console her. “There there Inaho Darling. Everything will be alright.” Then she got Inaho to face her. “Listen to me Inaho. I know it’s very difficult but you must do what my brother say.”

“But I’m not…” Inaho tried to protest but she was cut off when Malariya gently place a finger over her lips.

“Shush shush now my dear. I understand but it’s the only way to keep him from killing you. Besides you can always bring him back” Malariya gave cheery smile. Even at times like this she manages to see the bright side of things, considering that she’s a vampire and brightness usually their enemy.

Returning to the fight, Mosquiton and Rasputin seemed to match each other hit by hit. Even though Mosquiton looks like his got the upper hand since Rasputin only has one arm. It's Rasputin who has the advantage.

“Tell me, Vampire, just is your reason for fighting?” Rasputin asked while getting a few good hits on Mosquiton.

“Tell me why do you a powerful being such as yourself wish to hunt for pieces of the O-part.” Mosquiton countered with his question.

“Surely it couldn't be for that human girl you are trying to protect.” Rasputin believed he had figured out the answer.

“Certainly it can't be for immortality.” Mosquiton assumed that was Rasputin is main goal.

“My reason for the O-part is for my own.” Rasputin declared.

“I am bound to the Hitomebore woman by blood.” Mosquiton rammed a fist into Rasputin's gut.

The reverse aging being clutch to his abdomen with his only arm but sinisterly grinning at vampire warrior. “What do you know I actually felt that one.” But he made a quick recovery. “Now the real fight begins!” Rasputin charged at Mosquiton and gave him a powerful punch on the face. Knocking him out at the far side of the warehouse.


“MOSQUITON!” Inaho screamed in terror for fearing that her vampire savior might be destroyed in this battle.

Still conscious, Mosquiton tasted his blood from his bleeding mouth and grimaced evilly. “So you were holding back this whole time.” He figured it out. “It's been too long since I've been a decent fight.” Still in pain but managed to picked himself up. “So let say we raise the difficulties up a bit” The 1/4th vampire summoned up his most powerful battle aura and formed it into a shape of another scythe but this time it's made of pure gold and encrusted with blood red rubies”

“So you still rely on those little scythes of yours.” Rasputin mocked. “Well at least this one is very pretty. Perhaps it would make a lovely grave marker once I kill you!”

“That's what you think!” Both Rasputin and Mosquiton rushed up to each other.

Rasputin was about to give Mosquiton another punch in the face but he was too late for he had felt a some what stinging slicing sensation and discovered that the vampire cut off his other arm. The immortal was reverted to his original age.

“I guess you were right about those rings giving you your powers after all.” Mosquiton stood over the now helpless old man. His fangs glisten as he enjoyed the look of fear in the elder being's eyes. “Now I know why. You have no blood yet you some how managed to live through eons of time. You only had a body but no heart and no soul. You no longer human. Just a machine that is rusting away.”

“You figured me out young vampire.” Rasputin momentarily put a side his fear. “This is why I must find the O-part so I can restore my body the way it was and remain in my youth permanently. The rings I've been using were made from the same pieces of the o-part as well as that girl's earring. They can give me enough power to battle but in short amount of time.”

“So that's why you teamed up Natasha!” Inaho was putting the pieces of the puzzle together. “You just wanted my earring so you can search for the o-part!”

“True my dear.” Rasputin complimented on Inaho's answer. “However it seems that you're the only one who can sense the o-parts energy. That's the reason why we made you to come with us.”

Inaho doesn't know if she would feel sorry for this old man or angry at him for only wanting to use her as some kind of homing device.

“Well that is an interesting story.” Mosquiton  raised his scythe at Old Rasputin “Too bad you won't be able to finish it!” He was about to plunge the scythe at the quivering aged male but was abrupted by Malariya. “MOSQOU, THAT'S ENOUGH! There is no need to kill him!”

“Are you mad, Malariya?! If I don't finish him off he'll come after the Hitomebore sisters again!”

“Can't you see he helpless now?! We never kill the weak!”

“But what if he tries to regain his powers again?!” Mosquiton questioned Malariya's motives.

“You'll know when the time comes. Besides we got what he came for.” Malariya placed her hand on Inaho's shoulder.

Mosquiton growled in a low grumbled. He hated when his sister is right. He looked at Rasputin then looked at Malariya and Inaho then went back at looking Rasputin again. The still empowered vampire let out a defeated sigh and disperse his scythe. "You're most fortunated Old Man but the next time we meet I won't be so merciful." Mosquiton casually walked back to his group.

"Not so fast, Vampire!" Rasputin called out Mosquiton. "Is this how you want to end things? Leaving things unfinished?"

Mosquiton just stood there. He is now seething through his teeth.

"You claimed that you are the most strongest yet you let a woman dictate you."

"Don't listen to him Mosquiton! He's just trying to get to you!" Malariya advised.

"Foolish little vampire. You have all that power but you take orders from a female. Oh yes that's right you also have a female master."

Mosquiton was building up with anger.

"You could've had anything you want but you choose a life as a servant to a mortal and a female no less."

The 1/4th vampire tremble with hatred for the old man. Rasputin continue to taunt him. "If you had joined up with me you could've ruled the world."

A small growl escaped from Mosquiton. The old man is really getting on his nerves.

"But I guess you are destined to be a lap dog to humans. Aye Mosqou?"

That was last straw for Mosquiton. "THAT'S ENOUGH OLD MAN!" Enraged with fury, Mosquiton charged at Rasputin.

"MOSQUITON NO!" Inaho grabbed what ever she can use as a stake and frantically went after Mosquiton.

"MAMA INAHO STOP!" Yuki called out.

"YOU'LL GET KILLED!" Hono finished.

But it was no use. Inaho was too distraught to hear their shouts and manages to catch up Mosquiton. "Forgive me, Mosquiton."

"I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S A LAP DOG! OLD MAN!" Just as Mosquiton was about to put Rasputin out of his misery, he felt a stabbing pain behind him. He turned around and saw a crying Inaho who just now staked him in the back.

"I'm sorry, Mosquiton but I am not got to let you become a killer." Tears streamed down to Inaho's face.

"Inaho." Was the last word that Mosquiton said then quickly became a pile of ashes. The ashes fallen where the vampire once stood.

Inaho sunk down to her knees and crying her little heart out. "I'm sorry Mosquiton. I'm so so sorry."

"I am forever in your debt, Girl. You managed to save me the trouble of dusting him myself." Rasputin gave a wicked grin.

But behind the tears was a look at hate for the old man that Inaho was giving. "GET OUT OF HERE! NOW! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAUSED THIS MESS! JUST LEAVE US ALONE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU NOR YOUR FRIENDS AND ESPECIALLY NATASHA EVER AGAIN!

"My such spirit. Now I see why Mosquiton favors you so much." The was only genuine compliment Rasputin can actually give.

"JUST GO AWAY!" Inaho screamed at the old man.

“Wish I could, my dear, but as you can see, I need somewhat of a hand here.” Rasputin joke about his predicament.

Inaho just stared at the old man for a short moment until she got up and picked him up. All the other could do was watched her helping who was suppose to be their enemy as she carry him to his wheelchair. Inaho put Rasputin in the chair and goes back to gather up Mosquiton's ashes.

“Thank you, dear child.” Rasputin was grateful for Inaho's kind deed.

“Save your thanks. I didn't help you out of kindness. I only did it because you couldn't do it yourself.” Inaho picked up Mosquiton's ashes.

“Is that so?” Rasputin was trying to the same thing that he did to Mosquiton but the result is very different.

“I don't care what you think of me. You can stay there rust away, or wait for your lackeys to come and get you, that is if they are still around.” Inaho look over her shoulder at Rasputin. “But know this, if you ever come near me, my sister, and my friends ever again, I won't stop Mosquiton from killing you!” She later joins the group as they are leaving the abandoned building.

Rasputin was now alone with only a frozen Natasha beside him. He is physically unarmed and his servants are nowhere to be found. The only thing he can think of is, Humans are such interesting creatures. Perhaps one day I'll get to be one of them. And with that thought he just smiled.

Once everyone else is out of the old factory, our heroes get into the van.

“Are you okay, Inaho.” Tearesa looked up at her older sister.

“Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little bit tired.” Inaho didn't want her little sister to worry.

“I must say, Inaho Darling, you handle that situation very well.” Malariya praised on Inaho's bravery.

“I just hope that Mosquiton would feel the same way.” Inaho still feels terrible for what she did.

“Now, Inaho, you did what needed to be done. Besides you can always revive him.” Mahno tried his best to cheer Inaho up.

“Thanks. Right now, I just want to go home and rest.” Inaho felt drain, not because of the bite from Mosquiton, but from this whole ordeal.

“Alright then.” Mahno started the car and drove everyone out of the factory lot.

“Do you think that will be the last time we see of them?” Yuki asked.

“I'm not sure about that, but I think it's best not to think of it, at least for Mamma Inaho and Tearesa's sake.” Hono spoke softly as not to wake Tearesa who is sleeping on his shoulder.

“I guess you are right. I got this strange feeling that this isn't over yet.” Yuki can sense that there will be more to come.

“No, my Dears, this has just begun.” Malariya foretold in a ominous tone in her voice.

Back at the factory, Rasputin was still in his wheelchair, comtemplating of the events that just happened here when he hears a low humming sound. He looked around and sees one of his severed arms underneath the rubble. Then the rings were now glowing that brilliant blue light. Rasputin gave a small chuckle which grew into a hearty laugh. Looks like Malriya was right again.

A/N: That was indeed an intense fight. Now what you do think will happen to our heroes after all of this? Do you think that Rasputin will rise again? Will Inaho go ahead to search for the O-parts? Will Mosquiton and his two serents will be able to adjust into their new lives in this modern age? And yes I will do an epilouge after this chapter.