Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's New Found Love for Sakura ❯ Green-Eyed Stranger ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
As a months go by, the three get more accustomed to each other and begin growing up, straying away form their childhood. A miracle has happened and Naruto isn’t that annoying anymore but is still quite loud either he tries to or not. Sasuke has been developing his new found strength even more and has softened down a little on being such a snob. Sakura continues her good pace in growing stronger and also continues developing her womanly beauty. Sakura had joined ANBU and later Naruto followed. Sasuke wanted to increase his strength even more until he decides to join the organization, he wants to be prepared and over achieve. Since Sakura was the longest to member out of the three, she quickly stepped into higher ranks and was later on the assistant to the ANBU captain. She stayed true to her position and fought very well along with her team and saved Naruto multiple times from getting severely hurt. After another month, Sasuke finally decides to join the squad but wasn’t really updated with the events that had just occurred while he was off training. His timing was horrible when he came over to the ANBU headquarters to register, there had been signaled an attack and everyone was scurrying away. He wasn’t sure what was going on but soon found out. Someone was bombing the place with smoking bullets and he was beginning to feel unconscious even before he understood what was happening. He fell on his knees roughly scraping it then staggered to get up. His vision began to blur, his lungs strained to breathe in air, and his whole body began trembling.

‘Augh, I’m an Uchiha. I must get up and leave.now.’ but his strong words weren’t enough to actually motivate him to move at all. Instead, he felt a firm hand clutch his torso and his feet left the ground. He could feel the stranger straining to carry both of their weight as they leaped out of the small area and into the forests nearby.

‘Nng, don’t…touch..me’ he thought but he knew that if the stranger didn’t save him then his body would’ve been wasted on the now abandoned plot. His nostrils began to fill with fresh air soothing him and drowning his mind into slumber. When he woke up, he was lying on a bed of soft grass and large plant leaves. He had enough strength to sit up and let his eyes explore around the forest. There were three figures whispering to each other some distance from where he was sitting. One figure stopped talking and darted his eyes straight at Sasuke which made him cringe a bit at the sudden glare from behind the mask. The stranger’s eyes were a familiar emerald, with hair covered in a black veil. Sasuke regained himself and forced his body to stand up, though very painfully he didn’t flinch or show any sign of hurt. He walked towards them rather awkwardly with his left leg still a little paralyzed.

“I have come to register to be an ANBU member, might you be able to direct me to the Squad Leader?” more of a demand than a question. He was mostly speaking to the one with dark green eyes which peered at him. He didn’t like the way he’s looking at him and aimed a punch towards his abdomen but a firm hand stopped him.

“Don’t cause any trouble, Sasuke. I’m surprised you have the notion to attack me when I was the one who saved your ass.” the voice was a bit familiar but was strange in a way. The ANBU member’s hand freed Sasuke’s only to point to his far right at another masked stranger. Sasuke whipped his hand back to himself and began walking to the masked man. From there he decided to cool down his temper a bit or he wouldn’t get accepted. As the two talked, he couldn’t help but take one glimpse at the green-eyed starnger and massaging his sore wrist.




Sasuke was accepted and the very next day he received his gear and orders. Being a snobby loner all his life, he wasn’t used to taking orders and following them correctly at the very least so he was quite uncomfortable taking in rules from this strict man before him. His tone didn’t help much with soothing him into actually following these rules but he managed with a loud grunt, then took off. The next day, the Uchiha attended to his first day and first mission. He was pumped and ready to fight but was completely blown off when he found out that all he could do was guard and keep watch for any of the other arriving enemies. In other words: Sasuke can’t fight, just spy. No matter if he tried to conceal his anger or not, he complained, refusing to be a low ranked spy who can’t do any good to the mission other than to watch out for any enemies. He gave up his debate and went on with the team anyways but he had other plans. They were to keep quiet while they watch the enemies entering the village, then the higher ranked ninjas were to attack while the low stayed put. Instead of being a good ninja and follow the directions, Sasuke went on ahead and attacked the opponents along with the others. The green eyed stranger gasped as he saw the dark haired boy beating a ninja harshly. Once the opponent was dead, the stranger grabbed Sasuke and pinned him down away from the village that was being ambushed.

“What the fuck to think your doing?” he said in an awkwardly pitched voice.

“I will not just wait in the forest doing nothing but spy. It’s worthless for the mission. Do you know who I am?” Sasuke demanded once more and squirmed under the stranger and jumped away.

“Yes. Uchiha Sasuke correct? Now stand up for your name and follow the ANBU instructions properly.”

“I will do so by fighting, you have no-” A shuriken stabbed him in his left shoulder blade. The pain came slow but once it hit, it caused him severe bleeding-there was probably poison dabbed all over it because of the burning sensation. Sasuke was now on his knees. The stranger pulled out a single kunai and flung it at the direction of the ninja. There was a loud gasp and the masked stranger dragged Sasuke pu against a tree then jumped off into the village to help the others.

‘Ugh, foolish, Sasuke.’ as he fought off 3 ninja’s at the same time.

Once they confirmed victory, the green eyed stranger went back to fetch Sasuke but, of course, the Uchiha decided to be stubborn and limped towards the village himself. The masked person grunted in frustration and met up with the Leader and Sasuke at the village.

“Uchiha, you cannot go against my orders especially during missions as these. With your foolish action, you could’ve killed one of our members just by resisting our orders. You are new here and so you must start from the bottom and work you way up. I am ashamed of you, especially being an Uchiha heir. I expected more from you, more respect.” the ANBU Squad Leader had been lecturing the bleeding boy. As if Sasuke wasn’t embarrassed enough being lectured by the supreme ANBU Leader, he was about to open his mouth and say something back but the man interrupted him, “I do not want this to repeat again and putting someone else’s life in danger because of your foolish antics.” He turned away and walked back towards their headquarters. ANBU has separate hiding places where they stay for a while but do not stay permanently, they’re always on the move. Sasuke did himself a favor and limped towards his own home.

When Sasuke returned inside his own shelter, he immediately fell on his bed and went straight to sleep not even minding if the blood from his wound stained his sheets. In his sleep he saw images of Naruto getting bloated by ramen and Sakura poking fun of Naruto. They have become so close. Is that Jealousy he sensed?! NO. He is an avenger…there is no room for…love.
Then he saw images of the green eyed stranger, he frowned in his sleep but was soon soothed by something. He then noticed that the pain from the back of his shoulder was gone and someone was massaging his entire left arm and shoulder…Wait What?! He opened his eyes immediately and shut up into a sitting position. He didn’t have to look far to see that the green eyed stranger was bandaging his shoulder. He blinked with eyes wide open, he stared at the man…WTF he’s a woman?!! She’s a women?!! Sasuke had a very confused and utterly shocked face plastered on his face. The stranger slowly stood up and Sasuke scanned him/HeR from head to foot.

‘Oh shit! Stupid mask, I should’ve taken it off.’ the stranger frantically thought.

The mask was still in place but the body was very feminine yet still masculine. Some of the ANBU gear had been taken off and the figure before him now wears a tight fitted tank and skirt embracing beautiful curves. Sasuke’s eyes landed on her cleavage and received a smack on the cheek. He realized that he had been staring, for more than just a while. He then stood up to face her.
“Who are you?” To answer his question, she took off her mask to reveal Sakura who had been flushed from both Sasuke’s stare and the stuffiness from wearing the mask on for so long. He was stunned but soon regained himself.

“Sakura, that was you all along?” The awkward pitched voice beneath the mask, green eyes, ugh, how could he have missed that? Then suddenly he remembered all the disrespectful things he did and said to her. “Oh, I…apologize for what I’ve done earlier. I didn’t know…” he trailed off muttering under his breath. He felt quite guilty but he was pretty sure that Sakura would forgive him quickly, after all they’ve known each other for so long.

“Your apologies cant fix your mistakes and rude behavior.” Sakura said rather sternly but with a hint of concern in return the dark haired boy was surprised by her immediate response, “You cant continue disrespecting us or you will be kicked out.” She sighed and looked up at his shoulder, she was also now a fine medic-nin and had bandaged his wound with her own recipe of herbal medicine, “You’re shoulder should quickly heal. By tomorrow you will have nothing left especially because of the herbs I rubbed it with. Don’t expose it before its completely done or it’ll get infected severely.” He marveled at her: She has become so successful now. She was both powerful in both mind and body. She could heal while he can only cause pain. He leaned back a bit as she came up closer to put another layer of cloth over his wound. Sakura had showed complete patience and nurture for the boy while he had only disrespected her and giving the burden of saving his ass more than once. He thought about thanking her but it had been so long ever since he’d said ‘Thank You’ but he felt like he owed her one and a BiG ‘Sorry.’

“Sakura, I appreciate your concern and th-thank…you for…” he was so humiliated by having someone other than himself save him from trouble, “saving me and healing my wound.” He wasn’t sure he wanted to look at her eyes, it would only pierce his stomach again. Sakura’s hand glided from his back to his cheek, touching him with the back of her hand. He looked up to be greeted with that wonderful warm smile of her’s. It’s been so long since he’s actually seen her smile like this. A half smile curled up at one side of his lips. She let her hand fall and brought back that same phrase she told him before he left..

“Sasuke, you should smile more often.” He was a bit stunned at how absolutely familiar this sounded to him. “I’ll go now…” she looked outside the window as the sun began to loom over and set the whole sky a warm orange. She gave him that same smile and disappeared right before him. He merely blinked and she was gone, letting out a heaving sigh-there was that stupid pinch in his stomach.
‘What the fuck is that…’ he knew noticed that every time he was around Sakura that he would get the very same pinching feeling in his stomach. He flopped back down on his bed and expected a sharp pain flow through his body from the connection of his wound and the mattress but there was none. As he closed his eyes he gave a small smile. ‘Ah, so she’s become a much better medic-nin than before.’ He remembered vividly of that time when they were merely 13 years old and Naruto had ‘accidentally’ tripped over a little boy. Sakura had gotten out her bag and began tending the scrape but only succeeded in scraping it even more. Instead of a simple bandage around his knee, she practically gave him a full length cast! The brunette chuckled lightly and fell into another slumber all the while dreaming of their childhood.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, I don’t know that much about Naruto so when you do see some mistakes please bare with me. ^.^” Some details throughout the fic, I’ve made up a bit to help the flow of the story. I’ll try making the next chapters more intimate. Please Review: advise, ideas, any comments, Ill take them. I love it when I get reviews from you guys so please take a minute and write a little something.

It will give me motivation for writing more chapters! I have so many more ideas I would just LOVE to add in but if I don’t get any reviews, I might not do as much. So PLEASE and THANK YOU!