Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Ranking ❯ Ranking+Home Room ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ranking

Chapter Two - Home Room

Taking as much time as I needed I slowly walked to our so called "home room." Personally after three years of "home room" it is just a way to set certain kids from certain kids. Not that I don't like being smart and all that, but I hate being looked at either down or up. People look up to you or they don't and I hate being looked at. It bothers me a lot how the principle just show us off like we are his trophy he has just won. Or simply put one school with the national's top students. I won't be boosting so much if I was Mr. Fatty. He is missing one more tops student, who decided not to come here when she heard that Cho was coming here.

*ring ring*

"The first bell has rung!"

I turn around and saw that kid Jung Seung behind me,

"So? I still got one more bell to get to class."

Seung smile and came close up to me. He simply tower me and said," Now now...no more attitude Missy and let's get to class."

He looked back up and went to class as I stare at his back wanting to do something bad.

*ring ring*

"Oh damn it!"

I quickly ran to class muttering stupid things under my breath.

*~*

"Miss Ahn, may you please explain why you are late to homeroom?"

The teacher had a ruler in his hand and his face was pasted with a fake smile.

"I took my time." I reply truthfully.

He blanked at me showing that I was disrespecting him.

"Really? Okay then, after school you will have to clean up this class all by yourself."

Fine with me, I had nothing to do after school anyway.

"Yes, Sir." I bow and went to my seat.

Sitting at my seat I notice that all the students in this class were all the top students. Woo Hoo....lucky me....today is so magical.

"Class, today is the beginning of your career into life. Collage is a place for you to come and find out what you want to become. Or if you already know what you are going to become than collage will prepare you for it. But first and for most, collage is where you will develop how to communicate with others. It will strengthen your skills and will teach you how to better use your time. Does anyone have any questions?"

The girl next to me raises her hand," Do we have to mix with the students who aren't so develop like us?"

PING! Ouch...that must have hurt....wow this girl has gust to call other people dumb...smart-ass show off.

"Excuse me...but you referring to people like that are still mean."

I turn towards her to look at her expression at my words.

She gave me a disgusted look and looked back up at the teacher whose face was shock at the girl's question.

"Well...umm...if you don't want to...you can go ask the counselor to switch class." reply the teacher fixing his glass.

I smirk in disgust at the teacher.

After that the teacher got into a long speech about the school policy and gave me a glance, and then went back to talking. I had no idea what he had said but he then told us to go get our schedule for him in order of ranking. What is with the rankings? It is so annoying.

"Im Cho, come get your schedule."

"Thank you, teacher."

"Jung Seung, come get your schedule."

"Thank you, teacher."

"Noh Bae, come get your schedule."

"Thank you, teacher."

"Ahn Min, come get your schedule."

"Thank you, sir."

"Jang Ha-neul and Yoon Moon come and get your schedule."

*10 minutes later*

"Okay now that we are all done with the schedule let's come up to the front one by one and introduce ourselves to the class. Here let's began with Cha-Che Shin."

A cheerful girl bounce out of her seat and went up front. She had one pony tail to one side of her head and her face was so childish.

"Hi! I am Cha-Che Shin. Please just call me Shin, I am rank number 7. I also like Dong-Yul a lot!"

Ha-ha- what a funny girl. We went to the same high school and she follows Dong-yul everywhere. Shin went back down to her seat and teacher called up Cho.

Cho looked so different. Dye her hair bronze and had these ugly make-up on. Maybe it's me who don't use make-up that sees the make-up ugly or I just don't have any taste.

"Hi. I am Im Cho. Call me Cho, I am rank number 1. I like to sing, dance, and do very well in history."

Don't we all do well? C'mon there is a reason why we are the smart-ass of our school. Cho walked pass me and I looked away. Then the teacher called me up to speak next. Do I have to be tormented into having so much attention.

"I'm Ahn Min. Rank number 2. Hate attention."

With that I went back to my seat, but the teacher made me go back up there to say something I like.

Slowly I went back up there and clear my throat in anger.

"Something I like to do is paint and draw."

I looked at the teacher and he nod his head, so I went back to my seat.

*20 minutes*

"Students! There is a meeting that all of you must attend tonight. In room 207-B, the room above this room."

*ring ring*

The bell rung and we all file out of the room.

I never thought that homeroom can end up being my most hated class room. I thought it would have been something else but no. Collage already seem to be getting excited by the second.