Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Ranking ❯ Ranking+Meeting Room ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ranking

Chapter 3 - Meeting Room

Going to class was simply easy but having to go in front of the room and saying how hard I worked to become top ten wasn't simply easily. I had to repeat the same thing for four class and trying to explain it was irrigating. I mean come on all you had to do was listen to the teacher talk their nonsense and do the homework and study what has to be done. All in all that only takes 2 hours, slower people will only take 2 hours and 30 minutes or so. What really bums me out is I have to attend something after school, and being an hour late because you got in trouble the morning of the first day of school.

"Ahn Min, please explain why you are late for the meeting?"

The student body president put her hands on her hip and pouted at me. I sigh and told her I had to stay and clean a class room for being late for home room.

She nodded her head and cross her arms and went next to a desk. She point at it and pout once again.

"Sit."

Sure why not, maybe I can become a dog and "catch" a flying ruler.

"Now that everyone is here. I want to ask which programs and events should take place this year.
How many fund rising should be done and how much will be needed from each fund raiser."

Cho raised her hand and said," Why don't we partner up with someone and come up with as much things as we can think of and bring it back to you tomorrow?"

The Student body president tap her pencil on my desk and stared into the distance.

"It might not be a bad idea. Many of us do not want to think about such things first before doing their homework." I said looking up at her.

"Both of them do make good points. We need time to study and then work out a plan." Seung said looking up at the President.

Sitting right up close to the president I saw her cheeks blush and she nodded her head that she agreed.

If looks could charm then it could kill.

*15 minutes later*

"No! Why can't I be pair up with Dong-yul?"

Shin was on her feet with tears in her eyes and looking at the president with fury in her eyes.

Dong-yul rolled his eyes and looked out the rainy sky. He looked like he is irritated, but really he does like her. If only Shin wasn't so blind when it comes to it she would know that Dong-Yul does like her. We went to the same high school and Shin has chase after Dong-yul ever since she set eyes on him. One time I asked her why she continue to follow him when he doesn't even care to set eyes on her. She drop her gaze from me but with a firm voice she told me that she will keep trying until Dong-yul noticed her.

"Keep trying? Why would you do that. To me it seems pointless."
I sat down on the chair as I said my statement.

"To you it may not be important but to me it is. We both have our ways of meanings."

Shin is a very determine girl when her mind is set on a thing. She always very cheerful, and know how to make people smile. Unlike Dong-Yul, who always seem cold-hearted. He say things to hurt people epically Shin. He is tall and okay looking but I guess it comes with a price and that is having a cold heart. I really wonder what happen to him to make him act this way.

"This is so unfair. Can't I pair up with him? C'mon please?" pleaded Shin.

Shin pouted and went to sit next to her partner Cho.

Cho turn to look at Shin with a look that clearly show that she didn't like her at all. That girl hates everyone...what a weird girl...makes me so angry.

"Okay now that Shin has decided to corporate, I will pair up the next partners.
Seung will be my partner-"

"That is not fair! You can't just pair him up with you!" exclaimed Cho, as she stood up in her chair.

The president girl blanked with a little bit of fear, but cough twice to hide her fear.

"I-I-am the president. You can't-"

"But I can talk with the principal." Smile Cho coldly.

Damn...Cho is this desperate for this Seung guy.

I glance at Seung who sat a few chair away from me. He was tall, broad shoulder, cold but warm eyes, and a weird hair style. Brownish-black hair and sort of tan skin along with a medium build body. Wow...this guy is weird looking...or like do I have a bad taste when it comes to guys.

"O-Ok-okay then...Seung and Min will be partners!" blurted the terrified girl.

I glance up at her and I felt Cho's eyes darted to me like an arrow aiming at its pin point.

Cho scowled at me as I stared at her and sat down in her seat.

The president girl sigh a relief sigh and partner Dong-Yul up with Joo-Eun. Joo-Eun is the one girl who always have music sheets with her. If I am not mistaken she is rank number nine.

Her eyes lighten up when she was named Dong-Yul's partner. Shin squeal in anger and Iseul-the guy-grunted. Clearly I could feel tension vibes coming from both Iseul and Shin because I was right in the middle. I guess Iseul likes Joo-Eun...both ranked number nine to...huh?

There was a girl called Go Iseul who always had her head in her arms either sleeping or irrigated by something. She-if I am not mistaken-is ranked number five and tie with Choi Ho. They were both partner up and Ho's smile brighten up twice as much as the usual. Ho only smile like that when he likes something. That idiot is stupid and hates homework...wonder how he is ranked number five. Iseul grunted in her arms and groan in irritations.

Kim Jin is ranked number eight who was partner up with Han Joo-Chan, who was ranked number ten. There was only one ranked number ten...and he actually looks cute..No hot..No...Whatever. Joo-Chan has black hair that came down to his neck. The way his face was shape was so gorgeous...my heart skipped a beat.
He is always smiling and the smile is so gentle in a way it brings out a warm feeling. He went to my old high school, but I have never noticed him like this before.

Jin is always listening to music and pretending to listen to the teacher. He has nice hair that looks like is made of silk. His eyes were so black it made you wonder if those were really eyes.

I guess these two guys really made my heart jump like crazy.

Yoo Jung-ranked number seven-looks like she is about to kill someone. I have noticed that whenever Cho do something stupid or say something stupid Jung would have this look of death in her eyes. She was paired up with Lee Sun who is wearing all green and ranked number eight. An okay look on a guy who has blond hair. His skin is tan and you could clearly see the outline of his muscular body.

Wow...some of these guys are hotties. But I am not interested in dating. I think it is a waste of time and effort trying to convince someone that you care about them, and they won't even turn a face to look at you.

I was bored of listening to them all talk and the president girl's voice so I drifted off to my own little world.

I don't know how long it was until I heard a voice that brought me back to the real world.

"Hey Ahn Min! It's time to go now."

I rubbed my eyes and nodded my head, and headed out without even looking at the person who woke me up. Not that I care anyway, and much less I don't say thank you that much anyway. Why say thank you all the time when you don't even mean it.

"Hey...where is my thank you?"

I turn around irrigated and met eyes with Seung who had his arms crossed over his chest. He had a stern look in his face that clearly showed he didn't like people who acted like me.

"Why should I say thank you when I don't even mean it?" I said back, and leaning on the door.

Seung walked up to me and tower over me again, and I couldn't move back at all.

"Because if I didn't you wouldn't have woken up." he said with a forced smile.

I looked down and gently pushed him away from me, and sigh like I was talking to a little kid.

"Because a Thank You that is meant is always more meaningful than one that is said without meaning."

Seung gave me a look and crossed his arm again.

"Hurry up Min! Arrgh! You people...*breath*...please move out the way so some of us can go pass." said Jung...who clearly was trying not to rage out at us.

I walked out of the room and others follow through. I quickly left before Mr. Seung decided to come bother me again.