Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Ranking ❯ Ranking+Wanna Bet ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ranking

Chapter 5 - Wanna Bet


I had the stupid dream again I had had sometimes ago and whenever I had this dream I know for sure I will wake up late again.

As I open up my eyes I stared at my alarm clock. It was only
6 a.m. no need to worry. School started in about an 1hr and 30min.

Slowly I got up and went out to the bathroom that everyone in the dorm house had to share.

No one was awake yet so I had the bathroom all to myself which is good. Unlike yesterday night everyone was fighting over the bathroom, and at the end I was the only one who didn't get to take a shower or brush my teeth. So I thought that every morning I will wake up early to clean up.

~*~

"Good morning class!" exclaimed our homeroom teacher Mr. Gwok, who seem to be very delighted this morning.

Everyone answer back with either a groan or a cheerful answer.

"Okay, today let's see what we all think about school today?"

Mr. Gwok had got to be kidding right? What kind of college teacher is this? We are not in elementary school anymore.

"We will start with you, Ms. Ahn. Since you don't like attention that much let's get you done and over with."

More like I don't care what you have to say so I will get you over with.

"I think the school is okay...boring but okay."

Mr. Gwok blinked twice and turn to a kid called Jang Ha-Neul. Now I think he is ranked number three, but the way he act I would rank him 100.

"I disagree with Min. I think this school is funny. We get special treatments because we are smart. Stereotype!"

Ha-Neul J. started to crack up like it was a joke of some sort. No one laughed but he continue to laugh anyway.

"Okay Mr. Jang if you think so then think that way. Don't want to burst your bubble." said Mr. Gwok who looked as surprise as he had when I answer.

"Okay next one please. Oh, how about you Ms. Oh...how was your first day of school like?"

Oh Soo looked around and then back up at Mr. Gwok. Soo is ranked number six and by the looks she looks very pretty.

"I think the school is fine."

"Anything else?"

"Nope, that's it."

So much for attention...I swear yesterday I saw Soo persuade this kid to tell her everything that kid knew about everybody.
Not long after that rumors spread and I was center of attention again.

"Alright, Mr. Jo? How about you?"

Jo Sun stared up at Mr. Gwok like he wanted to say something bad but kept shut.

"Well...Mr. Jo?"

Jo Sun is ranked four, and for a smart guy he looks cute. I am serious...more like girl cute. His eyes are adorable, and his face structure is so fragile looking. If at first glance many would have mistaken him for a girl.

"Some guys thought I was a girl..."

Everyone except Soo, Jung and I didn't laugh. Poor guy must have been hit on a lot of time by the looks of it.

"Man, even guys are after you. I thought you were going to take all the cute girls but I guess the guys too huh?" said Ha-Neul J., putting his elbow on Sun J.'s shoulder.

Sun J. tried to push Ha-Neul J. back but Jin took his place, and smiled at him.

"Poor you. You need any help just come and I will help calm you down with my music."

Soo stood up and push her chair back and made a lot of noise.

"Stop bothering him. He is already scared enough." said Soo as she walked up to Sun J. and hugged him on the shoulder.

"Okay now...students get back into your seats. We still have to get through everyone." said Mr. Gwok who seem irrigated.

If that irrigated him I will keep that in mind and use it against him. Sometimes I can be so mean and do it on purpose.

"Ms. Yoon, how about you?"

Yoon Moon is also ranked number three. If I didn't know her I would have thought Moon and Ha-Neul J. are brother and sister.

"School was great. Never had this much fun and freedom before."

Mr. Gwok seem to like that answer because he smiled again.

"That's wonderful Ms. Yoon. Now how about you Ms. Im?"

Cho flicked her hair back, and stood up like a perfect angel.

"I love this school. It had always been my dream college. Now that I have come here it is even more wonderful then I had ever thought of."

Show off...always trying to impress everybody. Yesterday at lunch I heard her and her group of friends complaining how much this school sucked and all that crap.

"That's wonderful Ms. Im. I am glad our school is this important to you."

Then he went and asked everybody else, and like yesterday I drifted off into space again. I was so tried I couldn’t keep my eyes open at all. Yesterday I waited till 12 mid night for the bathroom, and was told the water was shut off. I don't know why but my eyes started to get heavy and I knew I was sleeping in class...for the damn first time.

~*~

I don't know if I was dreaming or not but I was in someone's house. The house was made with very fine wood. Everything in the house looked so beautiful. Almost everything looks like rare antique. The table and the cup sets were nicely place on the middle of the table.

I walked around the table to get to the door. As I slide the door open, the view of the ocean gleam out to me. It was beautiful, and the sea breeze was blowing towards the house.

I took a step out and kept going until I felt that I was far enough to look at the full view of the house. As I turn around something about the house caught me off guard.

It was an ancient Korean house with a view of a mountain in the back ground. With the forest arcing around the house.

It was the most unique house I have ever seen. I looked at the house trying to memorize it, so later I would be able to draw it down.

Then the door slide open and a woman step out of the house. Something about that woman was similar, with the way she walked and smile at me. When she came close enough to me I realize who she was. She was my sister Kyon who had died five years ago.

"Kyon, how come your here? Aren't you died?" I whisper out as she stood in front of me.

She continue to smile at me and looked back at the house.

"Isn't it beautiful Min?"

She looked back at me and I nodded my head not believing I was talking with my sister again.

"Don't be like this Min. This house is your dream house you have been looking for all this time. I mean...it will take you a long time to figure out how to draw this house but it will be your most treasure house. Just take your time okay Min."

I was confused at what she said but I nodded my head and looked at the house.

"Kyon, why did you not wait for me...before you left?"

I didn't know what to say but I have always been wondering why.

Kyon looked down at me and grab both my shoulder gently.

"Because you are my sister. I didn't want you to see me like I was. I have been wondering the same thing too, but I have finally found out why I died when I did. It was because of fate. Fate wants to help me end my suffering, and because fate didn't want you to be there when I was suffering. If you were there you wouldn't be able to do anything. That will make you feel more worthless. That will hurt more Min. It will hurt more..."

My sister Kyon...why does she always smile when things are so down. She always know how to make me feel better.

"Kyon-"

"Min, look it's time to go now. Someone is here to get you."

I looked at Kyon and then at where she was pointing and saw the door slide open. Seung came out and walked towards me.

"Oh it's him...good luck Min. Life will be a wild one for you in the up coming events. Just be strong and hold on tight okay. I will always be there for you."

I turn to look at Kyon but she was gone. I turn around in a circle and saw Seung giving me an annoyed glare.

"Come on, it's time to wake up idiot."

He grabbed my arm and everything went black.

~*~

"Come on, it's time to wake up idiot."

The heck was that?

"Stop bothering me!"

I jumped up and push Seung hard on the chest.

My vision blur for a second and then got back to normal.

Oops, stood up to fast.

"What's with the black out?!" I said angrily looking around trying to figure out where I was.

Seung crossed his arm over his chest and gave me an irrigated look.

Slowly everything sinked in and I realize I was sleeping in class, and the Seung in my dream was only the Seung that was trying to wake me up.

"Black huh? What were you dreaming of? Fighting me and I knocked you out cold?"

The class giggled and laugh at Seung's statement.

I sigh angrily and apologize and sat back down in my seat.

"Let me see...you apologize and that apologize is for real because you mean it?" said Seung as he took the seat in front of me.

"Yes."

Damn it, why does everyone have to look at me. How many times do I have to tell them I hate attention.

"Sure you do."

Seung poked me in the forehead.

I pushed his hand away from me hard.

"I do. Or do you want me to beat you up, and when I say sorry I am all worried and sad?"

From somewhere I heard Jung groan out loud.

Seung smile," For a girl like you, you sure are strong."

I hid my face in my arms and lay my head on my desk.

I felt someone walked up behind Seung.

"Why don't Seung and Min make a bet then. Both go through one month trying to make as much friends as possible. Just to prove...will you two can name what you two want to prove."

I looked up and saw Cho standing by Seung's side. With Seung smiling at me like he knew he was going to win.

"You guys are so freaking stupid! Arguh! Why did I have to be born smart." growl Jung, hitting her head on her desk.

"I don't think that's a nice idea. Cho, you are just hitting Min in her weak area." said Joo-Eun, looking up from her music sheets.

"Well, I think it is a great idea Cho. It will prove something." said Iseul S. smiling evilly at Joo-Eun.

Joo-Eun glared at Iseul S. and he just smile evilly back.

"Boring! Boring! Boring! Gosh, can't you guess be more creative? But personally I think Cho is aiming at Min's weakness. Only weak and cruel people would do that. They just keep stooping lower and lower and-"

"Stop that Iseul. Stop talking bad about Cho like that."
said Ha-Neul G. as she glared at Iseul G.

Iseul G. smile at Ha-Neul G., "Why? It is true. All of you have heard about Min and how she forced Cho into bringing a knife to school right? Will, let's just put it this way:
1-Everyone who knows about this is scare of her,
2-No one wants to be her friend, in fear of being force into something they don't want to do
and
3-Becuase she doesn't like talking and hates attention.
So...everyone in here is smart enough to know this. Plus if Cho is so good herself why would she do this to Min? I mean isn't she suppose to be scare of Min or something?"

Ha-Neul G. and Cho gave Iseul G. a mean look.

"I think Iseul G. has a point. “said Dong-Yul.

Shin jerked up from her seat and ran right up to me and grabbed my arms.

"Yeah! You guys are just being mean to Min."

I pulled my arm back from her.

"I was just suggesting." said Cho angrily.

"That's right she was just suggesting, so stop bothering her." I said hiding my face once more, like I didn't care.

There was silence for a few second...

"I like the idea then. Wanna bet Min? To prove yourself worthy of a good person." said Seung.

I looked up at him and glared at him.

I want to knock his lights out so bad. Send him to any ever but here.

"So?

"How about you?" I asked quickly.

"You name it. I name yours you name mine."

"To prove you aren't a jerk who only thinks about himself."

Seung pause and thought for a while.

"Sure why not...oh and if I win you owe me three wishes."

I sigh angrily and from somewhere I heard a big groan.

"If I win you better leave me alone."

Seung smile and put his hand in front of me.

"Deal!"

I took his hand and shook, “Deal."