Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Ranking ❯ Ranking+Let the Match Begin ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ranking

Chapter 6 - Let the Match Begin


Now that I think about it I am so dumb. People are so scared of me. How are they going to become my friend. I should have listened to Iseul G.

I sigh as I came into my third class of the day. I was glad after this class I have lunch. I want to ponder upon the stupid bet I just made this morning.

As I looked out of my classroom window I saw Seung walk pass with a group of girls. When I said group I met a group load of bodies.

I guess I am going to lose the stupid bet. How stupid can I be. This sucks why I didn’t think before making such a bet.

I took out my notebook and got ready to take some notes. My third class of the day is the child department. No idea why I picked this class, but I guess I will just take it and see how kids are anyway.

There was still a few minutes before the teacher came into class. So I took out my math homework assigned by the teacher. I was half way done with it when a girl came up to me. I think her name was Jung-Sul. She came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder.

I turn around and looked up at her.

"What?"

She flinched and started to fidget around. I sigh and stood up and found out we were the same height.

"Hey I won't jump up and eat you okay. We are both humans and I am not a cannibal. So what do you want?"

Jung-Sul relaxed a little bit and made eye contact with me.

"W-will...mum...I was wondering if you could help me...umm...with my math homework. I saw you working on yours...and mum...I think I need help on mine."

With her last word she closed her eyes and bow.

I sigh angrily and irrigated,

"Sure why not."

Jung-Sul looked up at me surprise, with her eyes all huge and everything. The next thing I knew she was squealing and jumping with joy and hugged me tightly.

"Okay, okay. Just get off me okay and what is the big deal with it. It's just math?"

I pushed her off of me and made her sit.

Jung-Sul smiled at me and took out her math book.

"Because I asked Cho and she told me to get lost. I asked Ha-Neul G. and she just walked away from me. I also asked Dong-Yul but Shin glared at me for talking to him. So...I didn't know what to do because I am not very good at math. I had always pass math class with a grade at the verge of failing. So I heard that a lot of smart kids were coming to this college and I thought that one of the smart kids would help me. But most of them just brushed me off. Except you because you decided to help me."

I looked at her with disbelieve in my eyes. She spoke with only four or five top students, and got brushed off like that. She is pretty and has good manners and looks smart.

"Mum...okay...I will help you with your math homework during lunch."

I said moving further away from her. Jung-Sul nodded her head yes and moved closer to me. I moved further away from her and she moved closer to me again.

I sigh and stood up and went to the back and sat where there was no seat next to me.

~*~

Jung-Sul sat next to me at lunch and people stared at us.

"Stop fooling around Jun-Sul. If you want to learn how to do this math problem then listen closely."

Jung-Sul stop looking around and back at her notes.

"But it is so boring."

I sigh and took out another piece of paper and a pencil. I gave them to her and told her to pay attention.

Half way through lunch Jun-Sul understood everything in her notes.

"Now if you memorize this formula and the proper steps then you got in down."

I had to repeat that sentence a few times and go over some others things from high school to her a couple times. But at the end she understood the math.

"Wow...thanks Min. You are so easy to understand. The teachers that thought me this just made it more confusing. Thanks a lot Min. Now my parents don't have to worry that I am going to fail college."

I nodded my head and stood up to stretch and leave.

Throughout the whole time I was helping Jun-Sul other students kept looking at me and Jung-Sul. Someone even said to Jung-Sul that if she isn't careful I was going to hurt her like I hurt Cho.

Jung-Sul ignore them and stuck her tongue out at them. Then went back to doing her work.

Arugh! Sometimes life can be so messed up.

As I went to my last class of the day a group of girls were hanging outside of my class. It was the same group of girls that were hanging out with Seung before third class. I guess he decided to bring them to class too. I can't believe out of all the class I had world language with him.

"Excuse me."

I tried walking pass them but they pushed me back.

"I already said 'excuse me' so let me through."

The girls sneered at me, making me want to laugh. One of them came out and started to circle me like an idiot.

I sigh heavily and cross my arms,

"Hey just let me through okay. I don't want any trouble on the second day of school."

With that I went up to the girls blocking my way to class. They didn't move back in fear or anything.

"You think we are scared of you? Ha-ha-will you got it wrong then. We hate you and we are not afraid of you." said the girl who was circling me early.

Of course you're not scared of me now, but when you are alone you will be...idiot.

"Yeah, okay I get it. You aren't scared of me. Okay? Now let me through or I will push you guys."

I walked up and they still didn't move, so I did what I said I was going to do and push them aside.

As I open the door and got in the bell rung and I went over to take my seat.

The teacher was writing something on the broad and didn't look back. He was writing English on the broad for us to study.

As I was copying down the words, someone threw a folded paper at me.

I looked back and saw Seung smiling at me, so I took his paper and put it in my pocket.

A few minutes later another note was passed to me again. So I put it in my pocket again.

For the entire class time Seung kept passing me notes and I continue to put it in my pocket.

At the end of class I quickly went up to the trash bin and threw away all the stupid notes. When I was done I went back to my seat and got all my bags ready to leave.

When I got out the doors Seung was there with an irrigated look in his eyes.

"Why didn't you read the notes?"

I scratched my head, and looked to my right.

"Hey answer me!"

I turn to my right and started to walk,

"Hey-"

"Because I was trying to learn today's lesson, and stupid notes like those are my personal pet peeves."

I heard Seung's footsteps following me from behind.

"Pet peeves huh? Hey you know I saw you with that one girl during lunch. You know I have already made over 20 friends, and you have only made about 1 friend."

I ignored him and continue to walk straight on.

"I guess the match has begun huh? Hey, Min! Damn girl wait up."

He ran up next to me and started to keep pace with me.

"Do you ever talk or what?" he said looking at me.

I continue to walk and pretend he wasn't there.

"You know if you don't talk I won't leave you alone."

I stop walking and glared at him,

"What do you want to talk about then?"

"That's more like it now Min. Will you didn't read the note I gave you so I will have to tell you. The girls that you were talking with before you got into the class is a group of upper class students, and they think they own the school. So just watch out for them, because with your attitude and actions I now you would do something to make them angry."

Yeah like if I am scare, and when does Mr. Seung think he can help me.

"Thanks, but I don't really care. Girls like them are easy to deal with."

"You really think so? Aren't you scared one bit? If I was a girl and or if I was you I would be scare."

I forced myself not to punch him right there and now, so I just sigh.

"Why should I be scared? They are only strong when they are together."

Seung looks changed for a split second from surprise and then back to normal annoying face.

"okay then. Suit yourself with whatever makes you happy."

With that he turn around and left me alone, and I have never felt so happy in my life.