Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Ranking ❯ Ranking+Drawings ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ranking

Chapter 7 - Drawings

It felt so peaceful being in my room, and doing the things that won't bother me.

I finish up my homework and took out my sketch book.

I've always draw after I am done doing my homework, because it calms my mind down.

I turn on my mp3 and put on some music to help me calm down.

Slowly I thought back to the dream I had earlier that day. The house was beautiful and big, but everything to it was so odd. It was kind of hard to picture it and try to draw it out.

I sigh and started to draw and see what comes up. But as I was done drawing the house it ended up looking nothing like the house I had seen in my dream. I looked up to check the clock and saw that it was almost time to go the sleep. So I packed my things back into my bag and got ready to go to sleep. Another morning bath I guess.

-morning-

I woke up right on time and went over to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done and everything I came out...to only meet a few girls.

They were the girls from yesterday who was trying to act tough.

"Hey! Min, why are you up so early? Hmmm, I wonder..."

I sigh and looked up at the ceiling because that was at least entertaining.

"What? All you going to do is roll your eyes at us?"

The suppose leader of the group could not shut her mouth. All that I want is peace and quiet, not a bunch of girls that won't leave you alone.

I shrug my shoulder, and took a step.

The suppose leader blocked me with her hand and looked me in the eyes.

"You better answer us! Don't you have a mouth?"

I sigh once again angrily and looked her right back. For a girl like her I was surprise she didn't flinch back.

"Because I have better things to do then mess around."

I pushed her aside and walked back to my room. From behind that girl shout at me,

"Don't think so low of us Min...you will regret it."

I had to smirk at that because it was the most funniest thing I have heard since I got here.

As I was getting dressed up something popped into my head and I almost ran out of my room half dress.

Today was my little brother's birthday. He is Turing 9 today. And out of all the days to forget something stupid I forget it was his birthday. I had promised him on his last birthday I would get his favorite books and songs for him.

His name is Lee-Wan and that kid is always cheerful. Just like my sister and how I use to be. Even if he is in pain he acts like he is okay and always smile up at you. For a soon-to-be 9 year old he is strong.

I quickly got dressed up and grabbed my bags, and ran out to go to the mall...hoping school would end quickly. Plus it was a good thing we didn't have the stupid student council thing.

-classroom-

"Ahn Min, you are late for homeroom! Can you please explain to me why you are late?" said Mr. Gwok, who had a ruler in his hand.

He looked really irrigated and like he was about to kick me out. But he didn't and made me go in front of the class to apologize. Then he made me clean up the classroom while everyone else were studding or something. I didn't really care if I had to do this, at least it wasn't going to be after school.

When homeroom was over I grabbed my bag and went out to my second class.

Math was kind of okay for me. It's not like I love and like math but I think it's okay to think about it once in a while.

I have that class with Joo-Eun, Cho, Iseul G. and Jung-Sul.

As I enter the classroom Jung-Sul came up to me and grabbed my hand.

"C'mon Min! Sit next to me."

I sigh and grabbed her hand away from me.

"Jung-Sul, aren't you one bit scared of me?"

Jung-Sul gave me an innocence look and said," Nope."

I sigh angrily and she dragged me over next to her.

Cho sat in front of the classroom so she stared back at us and glared like there was no tomorrow.

Jung-Sul looked at her then at me, but I wasn't looking at Cho, I was looking at my book.

"Aren't you scared of her?"

Jung-Sul tugged on my arm and I looked at her irrigated.

"No. Why should I...she isn't a monster or anything."

Jung-Sul nodded her head, and took out her math book.

"To me she looks like one."

There was a few minutes before the teacher came in so Jung-Sul started to ask me questions on the math problems from yesterday.

Then Iseul G. came up to me and sat in front of me blocking Cho's glare.

"Hey, Min you dropped this so I want to give it back. At first Cho saw it and wanted to step on it, but I went and got it back. I don't understand why she hates you so much...I mean isn't she suppose to be so afraid of you or something..."

Arugh! When she talks she could just keep on talking.

"Just give it to me whatever it is."

She pulled out my sketch book of my drawing.

"I didn't mean to peek inside but those are some beautiful house I have ever seen-"

Iseul was interrupted by Joo-Eun.

"I know. They are very passionate drawings. I was so moved when I saw your drawings I decided to make a song personally for you and your drawing."

Iseul G. and Jung-Sul became excited and all three began to chitter-chatter.

I guess they aren't going to leave me alone.