Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
A few weeks had gone by as the others return to the castle with the things they bought.
Geno had Silver training under him. She had to do many things like tell which herb is which herb just by the looks. Then next was the smell and how they felt like. Silver was interested the first few weeks but then got tired of it because it was just too hard.
Next Geno thought magic to Silver and she advance quickly in Illusion. She surpassed Geno quickly on Illusion, so Lloyd had to take over the area.
That wasn’t all Silver done, after training with Geno, Lloyd…, and James whenever Silver didn’t decide to run off. Silver always went to the kitchen to help set things up and help clean things up. Chef Ivan took a liking to Silver and called her ‘His Little Girl,’ because he had once had a little girl who loved to cook but because of the war, she died.
Edward was busy organizing the Ball. He didn’t have time to train and sometimes forgot to go eat. That’s when Silver would bring something up from the kitchen to him. Even then, they didn’t even have time to argue with each other.
Lloyd was helping Edward whenever Edward forgot something. Once they got into an argument because of the Great Warrior thing. Lloyd said that even though he was a Warrior he still had to protect the Queen and Edward argue that he was a Warrior so he should come live here. Silver noticed that that was the first time Lloyd called Edward Edward in front of him. Silver tried to stop them by yelling too, but her voice was drowned out by both their voice.
Therefore, she went into Edward’s office, took out a cup full of ink, and threw it at both the men, but they ignored her. She shrugged her shoulder and went outside to train with James (she knew she was going to be in trouble later).
She did get in trouble but Lloyd laughed it off and Edward stormed into his office.
+++
“Tomorrow the Queen is coming and we must make her visit as comfortable as possible.”
Everyone said ‘Yes,’ in unison and turn to go rest after working so hard to get everything ready.
Geno turn to Silver and spoke in a very tired voice, “Silver come with me I want to speak with you privately.”
“Right now?”
“Before you go to sleep would be find.”
Silver nodded her head and turn to go outside and relax. Just as she took a step Edward came up to her, “Silver, I need to speak with you privately please?”
“Now?”
Edward nodded his head and rubbed his chin, “Nah, come to me at noon and don’t be late.”
Silver nodded her head and sighed, “Okay okay…I won’t be late.”
Silver headed out to the lake and walked around for a bit before sitting down. She gazed out at the lake and sighed happily.
“I’m done with helping all of them now I can relax…I’m wiped out…”
Silver curled up into a ball on the warm grass and felt the warm sun up above on her. Slowly her eyes began to close and she fell asleep.
+
The moon was a beautiful crescent. A soft chilling breeze blew around Silver and she woke up. Slowly she stood up and realized that she wasn’t at the castle anymore. She was in a forest and it confused her. She remembered a lesson Geno had once told her about the enemies taking advantage of their nemeses and do an illusion.
Silver tried to break it, but it didn’t break. She was still tried from the lack of sleep and running around for a few weeks.
“Who is it? Edward? Lloyd? Geno? James?”
No one answered Silver so she decided to walk around and see if anything was happening. Walking around, she noticed just the moon and the endless green forest. She was about to give up and scream when she saw a fire light out in the distance.
“Maybe there are people who can tell me where I am…”
Silver started to run up to the fire, and to her surprise, she made it there within a few second. She got scared and nervous for some unexplained reason. She stopped running, paused by the edge of the forest, and debated to go out or not.
“What’s wrong with me? There isn’t anything scary out there…”
Silver pushed herself out into the open and to her dismay, her eyes widened in horror…
Her mother’s lifeless body was laying there in front of her dead. Her face was just as Silver had last seen her mother. She couldn’t take her eyes off her mother at all, but a piercing scream forced her to look away.
A few feet away were Luna, three men had her tied up and bonded. They each took out their own sword and spoke out like rust.
“You were too nosy little girl.”
“You won’t be able to do nothing anymore…”
“Bye-bye!”
The next thing Silver knew she was running over to them and trying to speak a spell, but nothing came out of her mouth. Just as she made it to Luna, all three men brought their sword down and Luna screamed out with her last breath of air.
Luna’s blood sprayed on Silver and she paused quickly falling to her knees. Silver couldn’t close her eyes or except the fact that Luna had just died in front of her.
“N-n-no! It can’t be! It can’t be!”
She turn to look at her mother and nodded her head, “Why Mother….why are you here? Why did you have to die?”
Silver started to shake so she hugged herself, “I’m trying to be strong Mother…I’m hiding my pain so I can continue life and make everyone happy…but why did Luna just die…”
The three men turn around and wipe their sword on their shirt and then they seem to notice Silver. Silver felt them look at her and she stood up shaking.
“Another one?”
“Let’s kill her too…”
“Let’s do so….”
Silver was stuck to her place…she couldn’t move or scream at all…
As the three men approached Silver, her fear and pain seem to ease away and it confused her. Her body relaxed and she felt as if nothing bad was going to happen to her…she felt protected.
She closed her eyes and let the feeling eased her tired body…
+
“Silver!”
“Wake up! You’re dreaming! Wake up!”
Silver opened her eyes then shut it again as the sun shined on her face.
“What’s going on?”
“Silver…”
She felt someone holding her tightly and another one besides her holding her hand.
“S-stop it!”
“Are you okay now?”
Silver noticed it was Edward’s voice he was holding onto her. The other voice was Lloyd and he seemed worried.
‘Crap! Did I sleep talked again?’
Silver opened her eyes, rubbed it, and yawned.
“Why are you two acting like I’m going to die?”
Edward let go of Silver and looked at her, Lloyd did the same thing and stared at Silver.
“It’s past noon you know.”
“Sorry…”
Edward sighed, “I thought you had forgotten so I came looking for you…”
Lloyd crossed his legs, “He forced me to look for you after looking for you for only ten minutes.”
Silver sighed and crossed her legs too. She frowned and looked out to the lake, “I am really tired lately…probably because being hyper and working all day tired me out.”
“I guess so…usually you would be the only one out of everyone laughing and jumping around.”
Edward also crossed his legs and rubbed his chin. Silver turn and noticed that Edward had been doing that lately.
“Are you growing a mustache or something?”
“Why?”
Silver squint her eyes, “You always rub your chin…it is annoying…”
“And you aren’t?”
Silver sighed, “Maybe only to you…”
Lloyd felt another argument brewing so he butt in.
“When we found you, you were sweating but you were very cold. Edward was the first one to grab you and hold you. You were mumbling something about your Mother and someone name Luna…”
Silver’s eyes widened in fear and she spoke, “Was that it? Did I say anything else?”
Edward broke the eye contact with Silver so Silver turn to Lloyd and he did the same…
“What did I say?!”
Silver was still looking at Lloyd when Edward pushed her head to the ground. Silver turn and glared at him.
“I thought you said no secrets among friends?”
Silver put a hand on her head and frown at him, “When did I say that?”
Lloyd sighed, “See what I mean Edward? If you keep doing that to her head she will become dumb.”
“Dumb?”
Edward crossed his arm across his chest, “The only reason you are hyper and happy is because you are pretending to be happy and hyper. You are just burying all those pain and sadness deep inside.”
Silver paused and stared at Edward in disbelief…she was expecting to feel annoyed, but instead she felt angry…for the first time…
She stood up and turned around, “Don’t fucken follow me.”
Both men stood up too surprise. Lloyd sucked in air as he felt the anger drifting off of Silver.
“Edward, I think you crossed a line.”
“She always crossed my line…”
“Not that line…you went beyond the point.”
Edward also took in some air as they both watched Silver walked away.
“Edward…”
“Yes…?”
“She is walking out of the castle wall you know…”
Edward sighed and ran after Silver. Staying behind Lloyd knew Silver heard them so she started to run too. Mentally smiling to himself, he ran after the two idiots.
+++
“I did remember warning you that Silver is extremely good at Illusion.”
Edward fell down to the ground and looked up at Lloyd panting.
“I didn’t think she would progress to be this good.”
Lloyd nodded his head and looked around, “It’s getting dark and the moon is out already. Do you think we would be able to find Silver in time for tomorrow?”
Edward looked around, “Want to hope she would pop up like she usually does?”
“No…she seemed to be very angry.”
Edward sighed and stood up, “I wonder why she would act happy while suffering and let no one know?”
Lloyd smiled at him, “Everyone has their own reasons Edward…so do you…”
Edward kept his mouth shut and a silent came through. From somewhere they heard a loud scream pierce through the night.
“Silver!”
Both men ran towards the scream worried and scared.
+++
Silver stop and turn around as she heard the scream.
“What was that? I didn’t make such a bad illusion on them for them to scream like a girl… Oh well, might as well go back and check on them.”
Silver ran back wondering why she was getting uneasy again. It felt like in her dream were she was running and then…it the distance was lights from a fire….
Silver’s eyes widened in fear as she realized she was doing the exact same thing in her dream. However, this time she knew it was for real and she couldn’t feel that depress feeling the dream had made her feel.
She felt nervous and scared but yet well aware that close by was two other persons. She reached her mind out to them and realized one of them was Lloyd. Therefore, she figured the other one was Edward and she sighed in relief knowing the two of them was close by.
As Silver made it to the edge of the forest, she didn’t hesitate to go in. Edward and Lloyd followed close behind and was surprise Silver was not the one screaming.
“Luna!”
Silver saw Luna bonded just like her dream and a woman Silver had never saw before was lying died in front of her. Everything was playing out just as her dream was, except the part where Edward and Lloyd weren’t there.
“Silver?”
Silver saw Luna’s eyes opened in shock. The three men turn around and the ugliest said, “Let’s kill her now!”
As if on cue, Silver ran forward and grabbed a piece of rock as she ran. Edward took out his sword and jumped ahead of Silver. Lloyd brought his fingers to together and spoke a word and one of the men burst into flames.
Silver flicked the rock in her hands and it hit the ugliest man in the eyes, and he grunted and went to his knees rubbing his eyes.
Edward brought his sword swiftly down and cut off the third man’s hand off. He then kicked the man as Silver came from behind kicked the man with her heels sending him straight to Lloyd. Lloyd dodged him spoke another word and the man fell down unconscious.
Edward brought his hands together and spoke a word as well, and the flame on the man died and he fell to the ground. As he hit the ground the burnt marks were gone…it was just an illusion.
“Luna!”
Silver turn quickly back and untied Luna and when she was done they both hugged each other.
“I didn’t know you came here too…”
Silver broke the hug and smiled with relief and joy, “I thought I was never going to see anyone from earth again…”
Luna smiled at Silver and patted her head, “C’mon Silver I’ve never seen you act like this before…”
Silver started to smiled, “I just miss everyone…”
Luna brought Silver in for another hug, “Silver you’re scaring me. You haven’t show this much emotion for a long time.”
“Hmmm….”
Silver looked up at Edward and Lloyd and she stood up pointing to them, “This is Edward…everyone calls him Prince Edward because he is a Prince. This is Lloyd…everyone calls him Holy Knight Lloyd…or Knight Lloyd. They are the two Great Warriors of Gindarh.”
Luna stood up and bowed, “Nice to meet you Prince Edward…Knight Lloyd.”
Edward and Lloyd bowed back, “Nice to meet you too.”
After the little polite greeting Silver turn to look at the three men and frown. Her serious face came back on.
“Why do these three want to kill you? Who is she over there?”
Luna’s eyebrow came together, “For two months I was lost in this forest trying to find my way out. I ate what I could find. Until just this morning, those three found me and wanted to sell me off for money. That woman over there I don’t know who she is…just that they found her early then me. They were arguing and she was planning to run away. Therefore, they killed her and she lied to them that I was also in the plan of running away too. That’s when you three came running through the forest and saved me.”
Silver frowned, “I’m sorry Luna…if I would have known you were also here I would have seek for you.”
Luna smiled and stood up, “Hey, it’s alright! I didn’t know you were here either until I saw you running out of that tree over there. Scared the living day lights out of me.”
Both girls laughed as Lloyd and Edward stared at them.
“Excuse me but are you forgetting something?”
Silver turn to look at Edward and did an ‘oh’ face. She went up to him and hugged him and Lloyd.
“Thank you guys…for helping me help Luna out. Also thanks for waking me up from my nightmare.”
Lloyd smiled and patted Silver’s back and Edward argue that wasn’t what he meant to do.
Silver pushed Edward’s hand away as he pushed her head down. Then something clicked into her head and she looked at Luna who was confused at the scene.
“Luna come here!”
Luna came to Silver and she straightened up. Taking her right hand Silver placed it on Luna’s neck. It was silent and Silver knew Luna was confused, but Edward and Lloyd knew what was happening.
Something brushed against Silver’s fingers and she smiled. She turned to Edward and said, “I hope Geno has a Bath ready for her…Oh NO!”
Silver turn towards the way back to the castle and ran into the forest. Everyone stared after her in bewilderment.
“Does Silver always act like this back in her world?” Edward gave Luna a confused look.
Luna smiled back confused as well, “No…nothing like this at all…”
Lloyd walked to the edge of the forest to where the woman was laying and frowned.
“Silver is supposes to met Geno right now. Anyways…we don’t want Silver to be seeing this kind of thing. Her dream early was almost like tonight’s event. There was two reasons why she left just now…she doesn’t want to see this woman because in her dream this woman was her mother…and Geno can be scary if you don’t do as he say.”
Luna frowned and looked at both men, “Silver seem to have changed quickly within this month.”
“Are you afraid to help buried? If so you can go and watch the three men over there…if they stir our wake up you just calls one of us over.” Edward smiled at Luna hoping she wouldn’t go in shock from what had happened tonight.
Luna nodded her head wondering how Silver ever lived with this Prince without falling head over heel for him.
“Sure…then afterwards we can go and find Silver?”
Edward nodded his head and Lloyd smiled at her.
+++
“Silver, what were doing doing sleeping out there this morning?”
Silver had her head bended down and she looked at her toe.
“I was tired…”
“You know you are late…it is already one in the morning!”
Silver flinched as Geno’s voice rose louder and louder each time he spoke.
“Sorry?”
Geno seemed to calm down a little bit when Silver apologized to him. Geno took off his night hat and sat down on a chair nearby.
“What I wanted to say to you was that please know your manners around the Queen. She doesn’t tolerance childish attitude.”
Silver nodded her head, “Okay…”
Geno looked at Silver and then sighed, “What is bothering you Silver?”
Silver looked up, “What?”
“Something is bothering you…what is it?”
“Uh…”
“I already have James awake and up with two other mages. They have to bath ready and are just waiting for Luna to arrive.”
Silver smiled back and said, “You already knew?”
“Why wouldn’t I?”
Silver didn’t say anything anymore…then she decided to say what has been in her mind a lot lately, “Do you know what is wrong with Erica? She is acting very shy around me…and keeps blushing…”
Geno laughed out loud and scared Silver.
“You must ask her yourself Silver.”
Silver sighed and knew that was the only answer Geno would give her. Silver waved Geno good night and ran out of the room.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++