Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
“The three men were black crows? Is that impossible?”
Edward nodded his head as Silver absorb in the information.
Today was the day the Queen would arrive and they had almost the whole day to prepare. The Queen will be at the castle around nightfall, and the whole castle buzzed as everyone did last minute touches.
Lloyd had early informed the Queen of the three warriors and now he sat at Edward’s desk talking with Luna and seeing what he could tell from her and tell the Queen.
Edward and Silver were at Lloyd’s desk and discussing the event Silver missed.
“That’s a bad sign…very bad sign…”
Edward pushed Silver’s head on the table, “How do you know? You’re not Geno…”
Silver lifted her head against Edward’s hand, and hit his arm.
“Well duh! I’m not Geno…but just by the looks of it, those men were evil. However, as being that they were actually crows…makes it worse because only a strong necromancer can be able to turn crows into men. Which leads to another fact about necromancers…they can almost…like Geno…tell the future with communicating with the dead and everything.”
Edward nodded his head in agreement “Go on…”
By this time Luna and Lloyd had made their ways over to Silver and Edward.
“Luna was in the forest for the past two months without anyone knowing…as Luna had told us. That forest there is huge and very vast…the biggest forest in Gindarh if I had read it correctly…how could those three happen to come upon Luna in just like what…”
Luna piped in, “As they said two days…but I thought they just founded me by luck?”
“No…I don’t think so. You said they found you almost in the middle of the forest…, which many said to be the most dangerous. Who would want to go there on their own free will? No one would if they had the choice.”
Lloyd sat down beside Silver, “Therefore, you are concluding that someone sent those three after Luna?”
Silver nodded her head affirmatively.
Lloyd stood up and walked back to Edward’s desk deep in his thinking. Luna sighed nervously and walked over to the window.
“And what if you are wrong?”
Everyone turn to Edward as he finished his question.
“Then we all be happy and forget all about this little thing I said.” Silver smiled with a big grin and Luna laughed…breaking the mild atmosphere.
Lloyd laughed also and Edward smiled, “You are also one to do something stupid like that.”
A soft knock was heard from the door. Silver stood up and walked over to open it. Geno beamed a smile at Silver and she jumped back scared.
“I don’t like that smile…EDDWAARRDDD!”
Silver ran quickly back and hid behind Edward. Edward sighed and pushed her head down.
Geno laughed, “Ha-ha! I won’t make you run around the castle for ten times. I was happy because you actually studied. You have improved a lot on reading this world’s writing. Well, anyhow…Silver has already said all the things I have wanted to say. Therefore, I want to welcome Luna to our little Family. Lloyd you watch over Luna very carefully you hear. Just like how Edward is watching over Silver.”
Then he turned around and walked out of the room leaving everyone confused.
“Is he always thing confusing?”
Silver turn to Luna and said, “Once you get use to it…it’s like listening to a baby talk….”
Luna nodded her head and Silver went to the door.
“I promise to help Chef Ivan cook the Ball’s food…so I’m off! See you guys at the party!”
Silver ran off and Luna stuttered, “W-what about me?”
Lloyd stood up and went to his knees, “I’m entrusted to protect you. You will follow me and we will hold the papers everyone need,” He stood up and grabbed Luna’s arm and some paper, “If anyone needs to know what they are suppose to do then we tell them…”
Luna followed confused but smiled, “Geno said just watch not protect….”
“Hmmmm….”
Edward smiled and then laughed a little bit. He turned around, grabbed some of his paper, and went out to help anyone who may need help.
+++
“Is it noon?”
“No Prince Edward! It’s just going to be noon.”
Edward stood on a chair in the kitchen helping a cooker get a pot that was too high.
“Thank you for telling me.”
“It is my honor to serve you.”
Edward got down and handed him the pot and turn over to look at Silver. He noticed that she looked different when she is cooking…she actually looks her age.
“You have been following her a lot lately…”
Edward turned at the voice of Lloyd. Edward frowned, “No I haven’t been…what gave you the idea?”
“You always look at her or steal glances at her.” Luna added tasting a piece of bread.
Edward laughed, “There are still others who needs help around why you two don’t go help them and stop following me?”
Lloyd smiled and grabbed Luna’s arm and they left. Edward ruffled his hair and turn to leave as well, but Silver came up from behind and stopped him.
“Edward taste this…Chef Ivan said it taste weird but I think it taste good.”
Silver held a spoon out towards Edward’s mouth. At first, he didn’t do anything but looked at the spoon until Silver tried offering it to him. He opened his mouth as Silver placed it in his mouth.
What the two didn’t realize was that almost everything and everyone in the kitchen had almost come to a complete silence. They were all looking at both of them wondering why the two were in that position.
“How was it?”
“It taste find…why?”
Silver frowned and turn to Chef Ivan, “I saw him trying to throw it anyway when he just got down cooking it. He said it didn’t taste good and he wouldn’t give me a better excuse. Oh, here use this bread here. If you did it in this sauce it is wonderful…”
Silver handed Edward a piece of bread and he took it from here without thinking and noticing anyone around them. Silver tipped the spoon and some sauce went onto the bread. Edward ate it and he understood why Silver said it was good.
“This is good…Chef Ivan why did you want to throw it out?”
Chef Ivan blushed, “I-I just thought something like that wouldn’t be fit for a Highly Prince like you or the Queen…”
Edward walked over to him and put a hand on Chef Ivan’s shoulder, “This food is wonderful.”
“Thank you Prince Edward, “Chef Ivan seems to be out of breath.
Silver smiled and came to stand next to Edward, “I’m glad you aren’t throwing away the food…what time is it?”
Edward looked outside, “Well….you’ve been in here for four hours…it’s probably noon now.”
Silver groaned out loud and placed the spoon down. She took off her apron and placed it on the table.
“Geno said that at noon you, I, Lloyd, and Luna should go to our room…they have some clothes prepared for us…”
Edward nodded his head and watched Silver run off.
“Prince Edward, may I have a word?”
Edward turned to look at Chef Ivan, “Sure…”
When they went outside in the cool breeze unlike the hot kitchen Chef Ivan sighed.
“Prince Edward, I’m sorry for speaking to you like this…but I just have something to ask….”
“It’s fine Chef Ivan. Please ask me your question.”
Chef Ivan looked up in the sky before asking, “Do you find it hard to grasp Silver sometimes?”
Edward seemed surprised but held his face, “What do you mean?”
“Sometimes it’s like you understand her…but sometimes you just don’t…it’s almost like she is herself but it’s not her….”
Edward didn’t understand what Chef Ivan was talking about, but he understood the meaning Chef Ivan was trying to communicate.
“And sometimes it feels like she is hiding something she doesn’t want anyone to know.”
Edward and Chef Ivan turned surprised to their left and Luna walked out from behind a tree.
“I thought you were with Lloyd?”
“I was…but he was just a little bit too over protective…”
It was silent for a while…Edward broke the silence.
“Luna, go to your room. Geno said there are clothes set for us to wear to the Ball.”
Luna frowned, “What about you?”
“I’m going to my room right now too.”
Edward turned to Chef Ivan, “I’m sorry that I haven’t answered any of your questions, but when I have time I would please like to continue this conversation.”
Edward nodded his head to Luna for her to follow him and they both went back into the castle. Chef Ivan sighed and went back into the kitchen to cook the remaining dough.
“I’m glad Silver helped me cook…”
+++
“Hell NO!”
“Silver, stop being difficult!”
“NO!”
“Lady Luna?”
Silver and Luna ran out of their room and bumped into each other. Erica ran out with some curling things. Luna’s maid, Claire came out holding something that looked like make-up.
Silver and Luna stood up together. Luna gave Silver a look and said, “This is why they said that you are hard to deal with?”
“Well, yeah…I’m a tomboy…not girl materials.”
“I guess that makes two tomboys in this castle then.”
Erica frowned and Silver noticed Erica looked ….jealous?
“Silver, come here now!”
Luna and Claire looked at Silver and Erica. Luna felt the anger vibrating out of Erica so she inched closer to Claire.
Silver knew that for some reason she had made Erica angry…but she didn’t that Erica would get angry so fast…just a little too fast…
“Miss Silver, you get here now before I do something I will not regret!”
Silver sighed nervously and turn to Luna, “This is the part where scary discipline comes in…bye-bye Luna…Erica….I hate wearing dresses…I don’t like make-up…why do that to my hair?”
Erica looked very irritated, “You just keep your mouth shut, and you wouldn’t get scared…”
Silver sighed defeat and followed Erica back into the room.
There was a long silence as Luna and Claire stared at the door.
Luna stared wide eyes as the door closed, and turned to look at Claire…
“Okay, you can put the make-up on me now.”
+++
“Lloyd will go pick up Silver and Edward will go pick up Luna. When we get to the Grand Hall Edward, you take Silver and Lloyd you take Luna. I will take the Queen and all of us will start the dance.”
Edward was dressed in clothes the color creamy white…almost like the color of his hair, but his hair was a little bit whiter. The white brought out his face structure and eyes a lot more. His Scent Shape was shown on his chest…a moon that was almost full…it was just missing a crescent part to it.
Lloyd was dressed in black resembling his dark hair. The black brought out his height and his broad shoulder. His eyes were very mysterious and it was very attracting. Across his chest was his Scent Shape: a half Ruby heart.
Geno had on his usually black clothe, “Are you two ready? The Queen will arrive any time now. Go and wait in the Grand Hall.”
All three walked out but Geno headed towards the Grand Hall, while Lloyd and Edward headed towards the girls’ room.
“Do you think they are ready yet?”
Lloyd shrugged his shoulder, “Don’t ask me…I said I was never going to call you Edward…but I was wrong and called you Edward….”
Edward smiled and they continue to walk. As they approach the rooms across from each other, it was very silent.
“You know…Silver is very quiet…” Lloyd turned to look at Edward.
“It is odd…”
Lloyd went to Silver’s door and Edward went to Luna’s door. Both knocked at the same time. Lloyd swallowed and was surprised he was nervous. Edward was doing the same thing behind him too.
Lloyd hears a soft scramble and silver’s voice sounding frantic. He smiled knowing the tone of her voice. The door open and his smile got stuck in his throat. Standing before him was…
“Silver?”
Silver blush bright red, “AH! I knew it Erica! I look horrible!”
“N-no you don’t…your breath taking…”
Lloyd looked Silver up and down as she continued to blush.
She had on a white dress on that went all the way down to the ground. Her hair was tied but some was left down. Then it was curled and some diamond hairpieces were in her light brown hair. Her soft skin next to the white dress brought out the brown color of her hair. The make-up enhanced her childish eyes into a more mature woman. She was wearing the sapphire crescent shape and it stood out, but in a beautiful way.
“Don’t lie?”
Lloyd was able to fix himself and smiled, “I’m not…let’s asked Edward… Hey Edward look at Silver!”
Edward on the other hand while Lloyd was checking out Silver was checking out Luna.
Her soft scarlet dress was very elegant. In the front, the designs of ripples ended at her knees and a soft piece covered the remaining leg. The back went all the way down and a little bit more. Making it sliding on the ground as Luna would walk. Her dark purple hair tied into a messy bun and Claire had cut her some very cute bangs. Luna had on her Scent shape as well: a half heart shape the color was cleared…almost likes a diamond. The make-up…like Silver…made her look more mature.
Edward swallowed and turned as he heard Lloyd called. He saw Silver and his breath stop coming. Same with Lloyd his air just got stuck in his lungs. Silver groaned stomp her foot, “Let’s hurry so I can get tonight over with…this dress is heavy Erica!”
Lloyd turned back and offered his arm. Silver took it grateful, and they headed down the hall with Edward and Luna following behind.
As they got closer to the Grand Hall Edward and Lloyd took each other’s place. Silver and Luna wondered why they had to do it.
“What?”
“Geno said so…so we just do…”
Silver frowned at Edward, “Okay….”
Edward looked down at her and almost stops breathing. He never knew that Silver could get this beautiful with all the clothes she has. She looks like a boy most of the time, and here she was…beautiful…
“C’mon Edward, why stop walking?”
“Oh, sorry…”
As all four walked in all eyes were on them. It was silent as they made their way up the aisle up to the four chairs up ahead.
When they reached it Edward offered the chair next to his usual to Silver she took it politely, and Edward noted she didn’t fuse as she would normally. Lloyd did the same and Luna sat down.
Edward and Lloyd sat down and Edward looked up at the crowd of guest, “Please, do continue to talk amongst each other.”
This broke the silence and everyone started talk again. All four warriors knew the guests were talking about them, because of the glances and stares.
“Edward?”
Edward turned to Silver, “Yes?”
“I see a group of girls coming this way…I have a feeling these are the girls your Mother wanted you to choose from…”
Edward turn back into the crowd and notice a group of girls who seem to be quarreling yet being very polite to each other at the same time. Some were beautiful but had way too much make-up on or too much jewelry on. Some looked like they have never exercised before, and some looked like they weren’t feed very well.
“They are pretty…”
Edward turned to look at Silver’s expression. She was smiling with her big grin and her eyes were full of mischievous. Edward looked quickly away feeling his face go red as he realized he was beginning to realize every detail of Silver.
“You are doing it too!”
Luna and Lloyd stop talking and turn their attention over to Edward and Silver.
“What do you mean ‘too’ Silver?” Luna gave Silver a confused look.
“Erica always do that to me…looking at my face and the next second she would turn away quickly…like something is bothering her…and Edward is doing the same thing…”
“Maybe there is some reason as to why Edward is doing that…” Lloyd gave Edward a smiled.
“Whatever that reason is Edward can’t tell us now… the group of girls ….princesses and you know…are coming this way…”
Silver smiled evilly at Edward, and he refused to look at her.
“Prince Edward if you wouldn’t mind may you please come and chat with us?”
It was a princess who looked about Edward’s age…maybe older…Silver couldn’t tell because of the way she dressed.
“Of course, let’s walk over there and talk.”
Edward stood up and was the best men Silver had ever seen. If she never saw Edward when he is himself, she would have fallen for him.
Edward led the group of girls off by the door and talked with them.
“Silver, are you okay?”
Silver moved her head a little to the left and saw Luna’s worried face.
“Huh?”
Lloyd smiled, “Luna I told you, she doesn’t feel that way about him…”
Luna sighed in defeat, “I guess so huh…”
“Guess wh-“
“Lady Silver, it is an honor to see you up close. May I converse with you?”
A very handsome…rather cute person was in front of Silver. He had his hands stretched out for her to talk. His blondish hair went very well with the light blue clothes he wore. His eyes were a dazzling green.
“Yes….”
Silver took his hand and he help lead Silver off to converse somewhere else.
Lloyd turn to Luna, “So…that was an interesting thing to witness…”
Luna gave him a confuse expression, “How?”
“That was Edward’s oldest cousin, Christopher. He was the one the eldest had wanted to appoint as King fourteen years ago.”
Luna nodded her head and frowned as she turned her head towards the crowd of people that was filling up.
“Is it just my eyes playing tricks with me or is silver burning up with anger?”
Lloyd looked out into the crowd and scanned for Silver. It was easy because the only two people who stood out in white were Edward and Silver. He spotted Silver and spoke, “No, it isn’t…let’s go before Silver do anything stupid.”
+
“Must must be joking?” Silver quickly composed her face, and drew out her face she always used in school.
She noticed Christopher’s eyes danced with curiosity.
“You were more beautiful when there were expressions in your eyes.”
Silver smiled, “Thank you, Knight Christopher. Please tell me if you really mean what you had said…”
“With pleasure…I’ve found a perfect lady who is fair and most beautiful in this land of Gindarh for Prince Edward.”
“Do Prince Edward like her?”
“He doesn’t have a choice now would he…if I’m not mistaken Lady Silver…I’ve heard you and Edward don’t get along very well?”
“W-“
Christopher cut in and continued with his talk.
“You see that group of princesses over there?”
Silver turn and nodded her head, and Christopher smiled, “One of them will put a potion in there. When Edward drinks it, the first woman he set his eyes on he will fall in love with.”
“So let me guess…the first woman who will be there is the woman you choose for him?”
“Correct Lady Silver…I knew I could trust you. Yes, and when he does…everything will go as plan…and the crown would finally be on my family’s side.”
Silver didn’t show any expression at all. She thought of how stupid being the King or Prince would be…so boring and duh… However, she was debating to walk up to Edward and tell him not to drink anything those women give him, or kill this Christopher person next to her.
“That is amusing, Knight Christopher…but how would you know you can trust me?”
He smiled evilly, “The drink you have in your hand right there is poison. I’ve seen you drink it and if you don’t join force with me…”He took out a little glass bottle, “I won’t hand you the antidote.”
Silver flared up but didn’t say anything in fear of drawing attention to her. Thank goodness, Luna and Lloyd walked up to them.
“Lady Silver, are you okay?”
Luna held onto Silver’s arm…Silver turn to her and smiled weakly, “Knight Christopher and I were having a tense debate…I just need to calm myself down.”
Silver took her arm away from Luna and walked over to Edward. As she made her way to Edward, she smiled to herself. She wasn’t as stupid as Christopher thought she was. She smelt the poison in the glass way before she brought it up to her mouth to fake drink it. As she made her way to Edward she could smell and little fragrance of tea.
“Please drink this Prince Edward…you look thirsty…”
Silver quickly ran up to them and snatched the drink from Edward, “Thanks, I was getting thirsty.”
Silver was about to drink it but the princess snatched it back, “How rude of you…a mere girl.”
Silver was about to open her mouth to say something, but the look from Edward made her stop and closed her mouth.
“Please excuse her Princess Emerald. She is just new to these things.”
Edward took the cup from her very gently and Princess Emerald smiled handing it to him.
“If Prince Edward asked me to forgive her I will.”
Both smiled at each other and Silver wanted to throw up because it looked so disgusting. All the other princesses looked jealous and stared angrily at Princesses Emerald, as she hogged Edward to herself.
Edward lifted the drink to his mouth and drink, and Silver stared open mouth for a second. Edward slowly lifted his cupped down, and Silver noticed how Princess Emerald was positioning herself so when Edward looked down it would be her.
Silver groan to herself and pushed Princess Emerald away.
“Sorry, Pretty Princess Emerald. I need to talk with Edward privately.”
Edward brought his cup down and he stared at Silver for a second daze.
Then he sighed, “Silver, how many times I have told you to mind your manners?”
Silver stared back into his eyes and was confuse as to why he wasn’t changed…or all lovey dovey…
“Huh?”
Edward went up close to her eyes and whisper, “Boy, you leave me alone and stop acting like that. The Queen won’t like that, and this is Princess Emerald…she is a tyrant if you know what I mean…”
He straightens himself and continues to look at Silver. Silver frowned in confusion and then from somewhere Silver heard Geno’s thought…will he was trying to say it extra loud.
‘Silver, find the other three and go outside now and greet the Queen. She will be through those gates any second now!’
Silver’s eyes opened. Edward spoke, ‘Now you-“
“Let’s go Edward.”
Silver meant to grab Edward by the arm but she accidently grabbed his hand. She didn’t care now…she searched through the crowd and made I contact with Lloyd and then he nodded his head.
Silver was glad sometimes Lloyd could tell the situation just by looking in people’s eyes.
As all four of them meet in the hall to the front gate, Edward exploded on Silver.
“Why did you do that? You are unbelievable!”
Silver continue to stare at him surprise nothing had happen yet…it confused her. Was she mistaken that the potion was too strong? The smell that smells like tea and a mixture of rose scent is that of a high herbalist’s strongest potion. Silver just couldn’t think of it anymore…what was going on in this Pig’s body.
“Answer me! We will have to talk after all of this is over…I can’t believe you Silver….”
Edward ruffled his hair and Lloyd sighed, “Silver aren’t you going to tell him?”
“Edward, what if Silver did it for your own good…stop yelling at her.”
Luna sounded angry but Lloyd touched Luna on the arm.
“I still don’t understand myself either…I’m so confuse….”
“Exactly! Even you don’t understand yourself!”
Silver kept quiet and then grabbed Edward by the arm and swung him so they were face to face.
“I’m sorry I embarrassed you!”
“I thought you couldn’t talk!”
Silver stop talking and walked aheaded, “Bitch…”
“Silver!” Luna was surprise and ran up next to Silver leaving Lloyd and Edward walking close behind.
“What!” Luna saw her eyes were getting red….she was going to cry.
“Silver, don’t do that now…you have make-up on.”
“Lady Silver!”
Erica came running up to Silver and held her so she was staring into her eyes.
“Are you okay? What’s wrong? Were you crying?”
Edward looked up when he heard Silver was crying.
“She is too boy to cry.”
Silver broke the connection with Erica and continue to walk up ahead.
Luna turned around and glared at Edward, “If it wasn’t for her your Fucken cousin would have gotten that stupid throne of yours!”
Luna angrily stomped after Silver leaving Edward stunned. Erica was also stunned but turned and followed Luna.
“What?”
Edward turned to Lloyd and he said, “Let’s keep moving Edward.”
+++
Edward stood next to Luna who didn’t want to stand next to him. Lloyd and Silver were standing next to each other. Maids, knights, and so on were all lined up waiting for the Queen to come. Edward wanted to turn around and ask Silver but he knew Silver wouldn’t answer him so he kept still waiting for his Mother to come.
“The Queen COMES!”
From somewhere trumpets were heard and slowly emerging from the forest was a group of Knights, Archers, Wizards, Mages, and Squires.
As the Queen was led in the middle to Prince Edward, she got down from her carriage. Edward offered her his arm and she took it. Leaving Luna all alone…Silver sighed and pushed Lloyd to Luna and turn followed close behind with Erica tailing her.
As they went back into the Grand Hall to dance area Edward, lead his mother to the Throne set in front of everyone.
“You must be tired, My Queen.”
Silver finally looked up at the Queen and her beautiful face left Silver expressionless.
“No, Prince Edward…I’m fine please continuing with this Ball.”
Everyone bowed and then continue with the party.
Silver couldn’t keep her eyes off the Queen at all. She was extraordinary beautiful. She noticed the Queen’s smile was just like Edwards. The Queen looked very young…probably in her late twenties.
“Erica, how old is the Queen?”
Erica smiled, “She looks young and beautiful isn’t she?”
“Yes she does…pretty hot….” Silver continue to look at the Queen and nodded her head.
Erica went in front of Silver blocking her view.
“The Queen is forty one years old….”
Silver’s eyes widened as Erica finished.
“Amazing…”
“They said that she is able to keep her youth by exercising and actually going out to help with task. The Queen travels too.”
Silver sighed, “Ah…life must be a mystery…”
“It is only a mystery to those whose eyes haven’t been open on all level.”
Silver jumped and turn around and saw the Queen smiling down at her.
Silver bowed, “My Queen, I’m sorry…”
The Queen lifted Silver, “No need to apologize Silver. So, they say you and Edward get along very well?”
Silver blush, “I-I…it depends on how they see this ‘get along.’”
The Queen laughed and it reminded Silver of morning church bell.
“Geno is right about you for one thing. You are truthful to an extent.”
Silver laughed with the Queen. She hand to hand it to Geno for telling everyone about her.
“Please enjoy this party Silver. I noticed you looked upset when I came through those gates. Oh…remember what I said to you before.”
With that said the Queen left Silver and Erica standing behind looking dazed.
“Her scent is so sweet…makes you feel all welcome…”
Erica laughed and then stop and Silver frown, “What’s wrong?”
“Edward wants you…”
Silver looked to where Erica was looking and saw Edward standing next to Lloyd and Luna. Silver instantly knew what they had to do.
“Erica…I don’t wanna dance!” Silver whispered in fear and turn back to look at her three friends.
They saw the fear in Silver’s eyes and Lloyd smiled. Erica pushed Silver towards them and Silver forced her feet to her friends.
When she approached them she sighed, “I’m scared to dance you guys…”
Lloyd chuckled, “Why scared to dance? You aren’t going to die…”
Silver sighed and then realize her partner was Edward. She had never danced with Edward before. When she was practicing with James she, felt awkward at first because she had never had anybody touched her with his or her hands.
“Silver, I-“
“Edward, let’s not talk right now…I don’t want to think about it…and I’m sorry.”
Edward was about to speak again, but thought better and went up Silver and put his hand on her shoulder blade. Silver tensed up, took his hands, and started to turn red from nervousness.
“Silver are you okay?”
“I-I don’t think so…”
Edward pushed Silver closer to him closing the open space between them. Silver looked at his face even more tense and nervous.
Silver choked out, “W-what are you doing?”
“Just follow my lead Silver. You don’t really like being center attention do you?”
Silver nodded her head ‘no’ and wanted to run off somewhere. Edward noticed how Silver was reacting he lowered his mouth to her ears.
“Don’t be nervous…I’m right here…so you can stop being stiff now…Boy.”
Silver’s body reactions got confuse. Half of her wanted to be angry but the other half was still nervous. She sighed, “If you wanted me to be less tense you should have just ask.”
Edward smiled and they moved to the center of the dance floor. Silver was glad Edward was a good dancer. It made life a lot easier with Edward knowing what to do. Lloyd and Luna followed close by afterwards. Geno then followed along with the Queen. Soon everyone was dancing and smiling.
They were still dancing when Silver spotted Christopher with Princess Emerald talking in the corner. She couldn’t concentrate on them or else she would mess up on the dance. However, Silver also noticed the other Princesses looking at her with a very jealous glare.
“Silver, what are you doing?”
“Dancing…and trying not to mess up…”
They were dancing and they could hear the musician in the background. Silver looked up at Edward and asked a lot of questions and it annoyed him.
“What are you trying to do? Revenge?”
Silver smiled, “No, but I am curious though…well…with nothing to do but follow you I want to ask some questions with no one trying to listen. How come you drank that cup of apple cider you didn’t become all …weird…?”
Edward raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean?”
“Your drink was poison with this love potion thing. If you drank it you can’t escape its grasp.”
“What does it do then?”
Silver sighed, “For you if you…the first woman you set eyes on you will fall in love with that person forever. Even if you have died and are reborn you will still be in love with that person…that’s how strong that love potion is…”
“Are you sure?”
“I can’t be sure anymore…I was afraid for your little ass so I made myself go in front of you so nothing bad will happen. However, nothing happened when you brought the cup down and looked at me…it seems it must have been some kind of different love potion. Nevertheless, I know the smell….and could detect the potion or poison…it just threw me off…and then you go and piss me off!”
Silver took her hand from Edward and lightly hit him on the chest. Edward took her again back and looked at her weirdly.
“You know Silver…what if I say that after that drink I’ve fallen in love with you-“
THUMP!
Silver tripped on Edward’s foot and fell bringing Edward down with her. Edward laughed at Silver’s expression while everyone stop dancing and turn to look.
Edward laughed, “I was just kidding.”
Silver frown in anger, “Prince Edward….”
Edward stood up and helped her up as well.
“I’m sorry,” He waved everyone back to dancing and he pulled Silver in closer, “I just couldn’t stop myself from scaring you.”
Silver grunted, “I’m going to get you back…just you watch.”
+++
It was around midnight and the Grand Ball was still going on. After Silver’s dance, that noon with Edward ended the Queen danced with him and Silver sat and watched. She was amazed at how both danced. It was so enchanting it made Silver wanted to be as good as the Queen and Edward.
After the dance with the Queen, Edward had to dance with all the Princesses that his mother had invited just for him. Right now, he was dancing with them and Silver who had to dance with men she didn’t know just was able to rest.
She went to the balcony and looked out to the full moon. It was a beautiful full moon. It was amazing how they chose the perfect day for the Grand Ball.
Silver leaned on the balcony and breathed in the night air. Music played in the background and a soft breeze was blowing. It was lovely and Silver never knew there was still such a place or time like this. She looked down at her strapless dress and then at her crescent Scent Shape. She played with it and thought back home.
She felt like crying but didn’t want too. She wondered if her dad and her siblings were doing okay…did Huey come here too if Luna did? She was hoping her family wasn’t suffering because she is gone and they couldn’t find her.
“Lady Silver, you are here all along.”
Silver turn around to see a blunt young man standing right behind her…just a little too close.
Silver tried moving aside but the young man was purposely blocking her.
“Please, do you mind?”
Silver said it all calm and nicely but the young man seem to ignore her.
“You are very beautiful. You know when I first saw you walked into the Grand Hall with Prince Edward I thought that you and Prince Edward fit perfectly well together. However, from what I saw you and Prince Edward aren’t getting on a very good term. Then as the dance began, you and Prince Edward danced as if you two were lovers. Yet, when he danced with other Princesses, you didn’t show any sign of jealousy. So, that means you two are just friends and nothing more?”
Silver felt like slapping this annoying dude.
“Yes, we are just friend…now please let me go…”
“Lady Silver, you look very young…what are you…16…17?”
Silver glared up at him and saw that he wouldn’t move out of the way. All the while he was speaking he was getting closer and closer to Silver almost pinning her to her spot.
“Move aside Ass Hole!”
“Lady Silver, saying mean words wouldn’t help you…I’ve blocked the door way with an illusion. To those inside we are just talking happily together. Yet, when they want to join they will remember that they wanted to talk with someone they will go off.”
“What do you want?”
The young man smiled, “What I always want from beautiful young Maidens like you Lady Silver. I want you and no one would believe you even if you are the Four Great Warrior.”
“But they will believe me!”
Edward spun the young man to face him and then punched him in the face. He came up to Silver and held her arm.
“Are you okay?”
“I’m fine…let me get a go!”
Silver went over to the young man and spoke on syllable under her breath and the young man started to blur. Then a few second later someone old men was in the place and he smelled bad.
“I thought I smelled something fishy…”
Luna came up from the illusion pathway. Lloyd followed close behind. Edward saw Silver ready to kick the man in the face with her heels, so he quickly went over to stop her.
“What are you thinking?”
“I’m going to kick his ugly face.”
Luna went over to Silver, “Are you okay?”
“Yes, I’m fine.”
Lloyd went over to the man and held his arm behind him.
“You are that prisoner who escapes from the Village Genk.”
“Let me guess…he is a rapist.”
Lloyd smiled half-heartily, “Yes.”
Silver went up to him and punched him in the stomach.
“I would have down that if Edward did punch you in the face.”
Luna sighed angrily, “How did this man get into the castle if he wasn’t part of it?”
Edward looked out into the crowd of people.
“Let’s find a way to get him out of here before anyone else knows…Silver stop that he already fainted from your punch.”
Silver had taken out one of those things Erica told her was make-up to re-fix her make-up if she had too. Silver was drawing things all over it.
Luna went over, “Let me do it too.”
Silver and Luna giggled as they drew on his face. Lloyd laughed as Luna drew a black eye on the man.
Edward watched Silver’s expression changed as she drew curves to circles to lines. When she finished drawing music notes on his face, Edward kneeled down next to Silver.
“You sure do change your mode a lot Silver.”
Silver turn to him and stare at him.
“So…”
Edward sighed, took Silver’s hand, and made her stand up with him. At first, she didn’t want to stand up, but she did at the end.
“Edward, I will bring him down to the cell…Luna can come with me. Luna, you could draw on his face the way there.”
“I wanna come too!”
Edward held Silver closer, “You are staying here with me.”
Before Silver could blink an eye, Luna and Lloyd were gone. They had used the transportation spell. Silver was about to complain when she felt Edward holding her tightly. She turned red and tried to push him away.
“What are you doing?”
“Remember what you told me about the potion…it worked. I knew it the instant I drank it. Do you know the cure to it?”
“I don’t know…let me go research.”
Edward held Silver tightly and breathed in her scent.
“I love your smell…makes me fell so free…”
Silver struggled, “I will kick your ass if you don’t let me go.”
“Sorry Silver, I don’t want to do this either, but after the potion I just can’t stop myself. I held myself back but I can’t right now…”
Silver struggles until Edward release her. Silver glared at Edward and punched him in the arm.
“Let me go find Geno and maybe he can help us…mean while keep your hands to yourself….”
+++
“What do you mean you don’t know?”
It was the morning after the Ball and everyone had left. The Queen sat in Edward’s seat and Geno sat at Lloyd’s desk. The Queen was smiling and seemed to be very entertained.
“I’m sorry Silver. I don’t know the antidote for that Love Potion.”
Silver sighed in defeat and sat down on the ground where she was standing.
“I may have a clue though…”
Silver turned around to look at the Queen, who was smiling at Silver. Silver smiled happily and went up to her.
“You do Queen? What is it?”
Edward came from behind and wrapped his arms around Silver’s waist. Silver jumped in panic and pushed Edward back a little bit too hard.
“Do not touch me again!”
“But I want to hold you!”
“Yeah, just wait until I get that potion thingy out of you Pig!”
Edward laughed at Silver’s exclamation and Silver turn back to the Queen who was holding back the laughter.
“The Greatest Healer would know the answer to that.”
Silver looked relief, “So, who is the Greatest Healer?”
“You-“
“AHH!”
Edward had crept up next to Silver and scared her. Her backhand hit Edward in the face. When she saw, it was Edward she ignored him.
“You are the Greatest Healer, Silver.”
Silver turned to Luna and thought for a while then groaned out loud. She sat down on the ground and crossed her arms.
“How am I supposed to know something I know, but don’t know?”
“The Greatest Warrior…you…or her name Varia. She wrote things down in a book. Everything she learned and her day-to-day life. However, when she left legend has it that she destroyed the book and put the knowledge and everything in her mind? So, may be with Silver here as the reincarnation the knowledge is in her head and she just doesn’t know how to open and use it.”
Silver groaned, “Geno how am I suppose crack my head open and get into the juicy knowledge Varia had put in there?”
“I didn’t mean to say open your skull Silver.”
“There may be a way for me to open your thoughts from your past life Silver…but it’s a procedure that is extremely risky.”
Everyone turned to the Queen and grew silence.
“What kind of risk?” Silver was first to speak.
“You will get confuse to which is your true self. In addition, many other things will happen to someone who has broken the barrier from their past life. This usually leads to suicide.”
Silver sighed, “So…”
“So? Do you hate your life so much you would risk it like that?”
The Queen looked into Silver’s eyes and Silver stood up. There was great questioning coming from the Queen.
Silver smiled, “Do you think I would sit back and watch other’s do bad things?”
“What do you mean?”
The Queen looked into Silver’s eyes confused but also surprise.
“I know you just wouldn’t sit back while someone is doing something bad. Neither would I. I’m tired of always sitting back and watching everyone, and always afraid to take risks. Therefore, what if there is the little problem of suicide…it’s not like if I walked by Death and died. I’ve walked by Death a few times and nothing has happened yet.”
“But you never know Silver…”
“Exactly my point My Queen. I never know when Death will actually go for me. Therefore, when I still have the time I will make the best of it. Plus, Geno said evil will arise soon, and we need as much preparation as possible.”
“You are crazy as ever, “Lloyd hid a smile behind a frown.
“I thought that Silver was long gone already…but it is still there,” Luna walked up next to Silver and placed a hand on her shoulder.
“The Silver?”
Luna looked into Silver’s eyes, “I’ve not seen you been yourself for almost four years now…and then out of nowhere you start acting like yourself again…”
Silver shrugged her shoulder and turn to the Queen.
“So, are we going to do it or not? If we want to find the potion that will relieve Edward of the stress, he is in right now. That potion has to be complicated right. Not all the antidotes can help him only if we were to find the lover he was destined to have when he was reborn. Other than that we have no idea what to do with Edward, and I personally don’t like him hanging around my room at night…it’s utterly creepy.”
“What Silver! What did you just said right now?” Lloyd was at her side in an instant and so were the Queen, and Geno.
Silver stared wide eyes at all three of them, “I’m sorry?”
Geno nodded his head, “No, not that…you said something else about only if we can find his what?”
All of them stared into Silver’s eyes. She grew uncomfortable…forgetting what she had said.
“I don’t remember…”
Lloyd stared lost for a second and then smiled weakly.
“I gotta hand it to you Silver…you are a wonder.”
The Queen gently turned Silver towards the Queen, “As the Queen and as Edward’s Mother I don’t mind him going all over you. However, Edward is the Prince that will soon become a King, and he needs a wife. Unless you want to be his wife-“
“AHHH! Let me think!”
Silver started to think quickly and very hard but couldn’t remember what she had said. She groaned to herself for being so forgetful at such a moment.
“She said that if we find my destined lover, then it might work.”
Everyone turned to Edward and he sat down on a chair crossing his arms.
“How are we supposes to do that?” Silver asked him bewildered.
“Don’t ask me…it was you who said it.”
“I don’t remember I said it!”
“Then too bad!”
“You are such a jerk!”
“You are the jerk for nothing wanting to love me back!”
“Who said I wanna love you!”
“ME!”
“PIG!”
“BOY!”
Edward stood up and was towering Silver but she didn’t care. She pushed him away and he came back up to Silver and pushed her head down. Silver fought back and everything was chaotic for a second before it was silence again.
Silver turned her back to Edward, “Let’s go find that lover of yours. You can fall in love with her.”
“Actually Silver, Edward is the reincarnation of Geo… so we don’t need to go find his lover.”
Silver turn to look at Geno with questioning in her eyes. She didn’t want to open her mouth to ask questions, but something was nagging her in the back of her head. She turn to look at Edward’s Scent Shape and noticed how similar his shape was to her. She angrily turned back to Edward and grabbed his Scent Shape.
“What are you doing?”
“Stay still…”
Silver took out her crescent shape and connected it to Edward’s almost a full moon shape. It fitted perfectly will together and it pissed Silver off.
“This is such bull crap!”
Silver turned around and left the room.
The Queen looked around as everyone stared in wonder except Geno.
“What just happened?”
“My Queen, you have heard the stories of Geo and Varia being lovers. They’ve loved each other so much that when they were being separated Mother Moon’s daughter saw everything and it broke her heart. To ensure their love the Daughter Moon became two shapes…a Crescent Shape and an almost complete Moon Shape.”
Luna sighed, “Let me guess….Silver read this story and that’s why she was able to know what to do right? That’s why it made her angry?”
“Yes,” Geno sounded weary.
“This is bad you know…Silver hates love…between a male and a female that is…”
Lloyd turned to Luna, “Why?”
Luna shrugged her shoulder, “She said what’s the use of loving someone when all you do is try your hardest to show your love and that person at the end ends up not loving you. Or you try to not hurt the one you love but you still do anyway…everything about love is hurt and Silver said she has had enough hurt to last her life time.”
“Hey, Edward-“
Lloyd turned around but Edward was gone and the door was left opened…when Silver left it was closed…
“Shoot!”
Lloyd ran out and so did Geno. Luna turned to the Queen and bowed, “My Queen, it is best if you just stay here.”
Luna smiled and ran out after them.
“There is going to be bloodshed.”
+++
Author’s note: Silver is like so annoying me…arugh…I don’t know what to do with The Queen…I must make her get out of the scene….
Hey, Readers, please tell me what I need to work on so I can improve.
+++
Silver walked out of the castle ground and kept walking past the gates and guard. The guards looked confuse and tried to refuse Silver from passing any further, but she said that she had to go. The guards didn’t want to argue but they didn’t know for sure.
“Thank you…” Silver walked pass them, as she went into the forest…still feeling angry.
Following close behind was a shadow following her footsteps?
+++
“Prince Edward?”
Lloyd ran up to Edward, and turned him around.
“Did you run after Silver?”
“No, why?”
Lloyd panted as Luna and Geno turn the corner and met up with them.
“Edward! Where is Silver? Did you follow her?”
“No…what’s going on?”
Geno took out his Scent shape and looked at it. A small sphere was clouded. Edward noticed that little by little the clouded smoke was about to clear.
Suddenly Geno dropped his Scent shape, and stared at all three.
“Silver is in the forest. We must go find her before Christopher finds her.”
Edward frowned, “What is he going to do to her?”
Edward felt a bang of jealous when he didn’t really need to feel it. He was irritated but the potion was getting to him and jealous took over and so was fear of not seeing her.
“He might kill her or use her as bait…I can’t really tell…with Silver close by and everything.”
“What do you mean with Silver close by and everything?”
Lloyd was looking at Geno with curious eyes.
They walked out and Geno said, “Because you four are the reincarnation of the four Great Warriors, your fate isn’t really written down. Especially with Luna and Silver…they are from another place…their presence is even harder to predict. Where ever they are or where ever they go everything around them will become a blur and it is them who make the fate.”
“So you are saying that because Silver and I came from a different world, our fate isn’t written down. We have the ability to change other’s written fate?”
Geno smiled, “Correct.”
+++
“Fate? What do you mean by fate?”
Christopher was holding his sword in his hand and looked peacefully at Silver who had a cut on her right arm.
“I have your fate in my hands Silver. Either you join with my force or over take the Throne or I’m going to kill you.”
Silver laughed, “I’m already angry enough. Please just leave me alone.”
Christopher crouched and was ready for another attack. Silver sighed and waited for him to come and slice her or whatever he was doing.
“I will cut your right arm off if you don’t agree.”
Silver gave him a death glared, “I’m already angry, and there you are saying you will take control over my fate. I’m so tired of people telling me my fate is already written for!”
Silver brought her left hand up and open the palm out towards Christopher. Just at that moment, Christopher came running up to Silver.
“Grip…”
Roots shot out from underground and wrapped itself all around Christopher, just leaving his head bare to the world. It all happened so fast Christopher gasped in shock after the roots had finish wrapping itself around him.
“Let me go!”
Silver slowly walked up to him, taking her time, and enjoying his eyes widened in fear.
“I-I-I won’t bother you again! Don’t come any closer!”
Silver stop half way, stared at him, and sat down. She crossed her legs and let out a wearily sighed…a little bit of anger was in it too.
“You aren’t going to kill me?”
Silver snapped opened her eyes, “Who said I won’t kill you! You are just an annoying flee! If Edward wanted to kill you or hurt you, he could have. I bet that if you fought with Edward he would have kicked your ass in less than a minute. I mean look at you right now…you couldn’t even beat me and you think you could take over the Throne.”
Christopher looked outraged, “I can beat you and kill you with no one knowing you little wench!”
“You think I care?”
“It’s your life on the line!”
“Ask me if I care?”
Christopher stop talking and thought of Silver questions like it was a death question.
“Do you care?”
“No!”
Silver sighed and looked at her wound and put two of her fingers over it. Speaking a healing spell Geno had told her it healed and she was amazed.
“How long are you going to keep me in here?”
“As long as you learn your lesson.”
Christopher tried spitting at Silver, but couldn’t and spit all over the roots next to his face.
“When I become King-“
“You will not become the KING as long as I am still ALIVE! Edward is a better-suited KING then YOU! Why can’t you understand that? It takes a kindhearted person to love and protect his country! You will just bring chaos to Gindarh if you become King with that stupid idea!”
Silver had stood up and was yelling at Christopher who looked like he really wanted the roots to cover his eyes.
“Silver, calm down…”
Silver’s breath was caught in her throat as she realize whose voice that was…and his hands were on her shoulder trying to calm her down. Then she remembers she had just said some nice things about Edward…then she remembers what had happened not long ago.
Silver spun around, “And you! You are just as annoying as your cousin!”
Silver pushed Edward’s hands away and walked off into the forest. Trying to get away from Edward and that stupid Christopher.
As Silver’s body was lost to the forest’s shadows, Christopher finally breathed again.
“I’m glad she doesn’t live with me…”
Edward snapped his head towards Christopher as Geno, Lloyd, and Luna came into the clearing.
“What are you trying to do, Christopher?”
“Let me go first!”
Luna turned to Lloyd, “Lloyd is this how he always is?”
“Sadly, yes….”Lloyd sighed and continued to stare at Christopher.
Luna sighed also in disappointment, “And this guy is supposes to be older than Edward…”
“Hey! Stop talking about me!”
“Make me! All your plans are so out of date! Love potion? Trying to force other’s to join you. You really are out of date!”
Luna had cupped her face and was yelling up at Christopher who was trying desperately to release himself.
“Edward, let me go! I will tell this to my Father!”
“I’m sorry, Christopher….only Silver can release you from that grip…and by the looks of it…she doesn’t want to see either of us,” Edward sighed and ruffled his hair.
“Let me go!”
“AAHHHHHHHH!”
Everyone turn to look at where the screaming was coming from. The screaming came from where Silver had left. Luna took a step towards the sound, but Silver came crashing back and tripped. Edward ran over to help her, and she thanked him. She stood up, remembered something, and then started to run, but Edward held her firmly.
“What’s going on Silver?”
Silver looked him in the eyes all trace of anger gone. She moved her eyes to Christopher who had stop moving.
“Release!”
The roots disappeared back into the ground leaving the ground smoothed just like before it was ripped open.
“Run when you still can!”
Silver tried running but Edward held her arm too tight for her to run.
“Edward! We have to run!”
“I thought you said you were tired of running away?”
“I didn’t say anything about running away! I just said sitting back and not taking risk! Now let me go!”
Christopher brought his sword up and was running towards Edward and Silver but stop in his action as Lloyd took over his actions.
“What are you doing?”
Both Silver and Christopher shouted at the same time. However, Christopher had his head turned to Lloyd and Silver to Edward.
Silver glared at Edward and then decided to just drag him along.
“Luna, it seem as if that you and I are the only one who isn’t busy holding anyone down…let’s take Silver’s advice and run when we still can!”
Geno dropped his Scent shape and turn around to run. Luna knew better then not to trust to Old Teller and ran after him.
“See! Geno is running! Let’s Run Edward!”
Seeing Geno ran Edward took the cue and ran ahead of Silver holding on tightly to her hand.
Lloyd and Christopher stood there in the opening all alone together…confused and then that’s when they heard it. It was soft at first but as a few seconds went by it was closer although the humming was still very soft.
“Holy!” Lloyd released the control he had on Christopher.
“C’mon, Christopher! It’s a Spirit Demon!”
Christopher’s eyes widened in shock and fear as he realized he was closer to the edge where it was coming from. He ran over to Lloyd as they ran together back to the castle. Out of the three couples that ran, Lloyd and Christopher made it to the castle first…because they heard the eerie humming. Then Edward and Silver as they kept running into the castle and into James room. Scaring James in the process as they both slammed the door shut. Luna and Geno made it into the castle gate as it closed. With Lloyd running in a few minutes ago, telling them to lock the gates after everyone had made it in.
While Edward and Silver was hiding in James’ room, Geno and Luna were hiding in the kitchen. While Lloyd and Christopher where in the same room with the Queen and holding on to the door to make sure nothing came in.
+
“What’s going on?”
James looked confused as he stared at Edward and Silver panting and sweating from running so fast.
+
“What’s going on?”
The Queen looked at both young men worried, as they both pushed on the door so no one can come in.
+
“What’s going on?”
Chef Ivan held a pot in one hand and a spoon in the other. He looked at Geno and Luna sitting on the table panting like there was no tomorrow.
+
“Spirit Demon!”
All three couple exclaimed at the same time, although they were at different places in the castle.
+
James’ eyes widened in fear as well, grabbed a rotten oak branch, and ran up to Silver and Edward.
“Geno will know what to do!”
Silver panted, “A-actually…h-he…was running…w-with us…”
“I don’t care…he needs this…”
James tried pushing the door open, but Silver refused him.
Edward spoke, “its best if he goes and get Geno…” Edward stops talking and then said, “And find out why that Spirit Demon was running after you…”
Silver shivered and smiled, “let’s go!”
Silver ran out of the door quickly but decided the safest place was behind Edward. She grabbed on to his shirt and he sighed turning his head to one side.
“Who else was with you guys when this happened?”
“Luna, Geno, Lloyd, and Christopher.”
James looked back at Silver, “Christopher? Isn’t he supposes to be going home?”
“He was up to one of his taking over the throne plan…”
Edward said it, as he didn’t care…as if Christopher had done that a lot already.
“Oh…”
They made their way past Edward’s workroom and they heard Christopher’s voice from inside.
“Hold on tighter! What if it comes into this room?”
“Shut up and let me think!”
“Knight Lloyd and Knight Christopher….”
James looked to Silver and Silver stared back confused…then she realized what he wanted.
“Oh…ha-ha…sorry…”Silver walked up to the door, but ran back behind Edward and pushed him up to the door…with her behind him, “Air!”
The door that once was solid now was like air. Lloyd and Christopher were pushing so hard on it they both flew at Edward and James.
Lloyd was on top of Edward and their lips were touching. Silver underneath both guys choked on laughter as the air got knocked out of her.
James and Christopher were in the same position. The Queen walked out, stared for a second, and burst out laughing with Silver echoing her…almost echoing…with her choking and everything.
Lloyd moved aside quickly as his mind cleared. Edward rolled to the side as he heard Silver laughing underneath him. James pushed Christopher off of him and he moved away from Christopher…almost behind Edward.
Silver lay on the ground laughing and almost rolling around. While the Queen was on her feet and laughing while holding her stomach.
“Sweating in the kitchen is un forgivable!”
Chef Ivan was walking behind a very weary Luna and Geno. They saw the scene that was happening and all three looked at each other confused.
They made their way over to the group.
James was hiding behind Edward. Lloyd sat there looking like his life was over. Edward staring at his Mother and at Silver. Silver and the Queen laughing like something funny had happened. Christopher looked shock and just couldn’t move.
“What happened?” Luna asked as she sat next to Lloyd.
Silver burst out with more laughter, and the Queen laughed because Silver was laughing like an idiot.
“Boy!”
Edward grabbed Silver by the arm and made her sit. She continues to laugh and lay her head on his shoulder. Edward sighed and patted her head.
The Queen composed her face little by little as the laughter died from her.
“Is this what happens around here all the time?”
Geno bowed, “My Queen, this is just the first time…please don’t be furious.”
“I’m not furious Geno. I’m surprise there are still people like this…”
“People…My Queen?”
The Queen went down to her knees and patted Lloyd on the head.
“People like Silver here…they are called Hazel People.”
Silver choked on her laughter and Edward sighed nodding his head as he helped James pat her back.
“Hazel People?”
Luna looked confused then turned her head to Lloyd as the Queen nodded her head to Lloyd.
“Lloyd…are you okay?”
“He kissed Edward!”
Edward covered Silver’s mouth quickly, but it was too late. Lloyd turned bright red and so did Edward.
“Y-you should h-have…ha-ha…seen their face!”
Geno sighed and spoke over Silver’s laughter, “Hazel People are the people who are now instinct. They are a group of people who loves to play and have fun. They don’t really like war or battles.”
“How did they become instinct then?”
Luna sat down next to Lloyd patting his shoulder.
“Huu…Luna…we should start teaching you now when we still have the chance. However, that’s not the point. Fourteen years ago was the exact time they have been instinct.”
“HA-HA!”
“What happened fourteen years ago?”
Luna spoke over Silver.
“Fourteen years ago was what is known today as the Instinct War.”
“The Instinct War…” Luna looked like she was in deep thoughts.
Geno gave Silver a look before answering, “Fourteen years ago many mystic creatures fought in the war with our decayed King. They all fought alongside the King of their own free will. They King had done so much for them they were paying him back…even when the King had passed away the creatures fought on. Eventually they died out during the battle. The only creatures that survived were a few Hazel People. I remember clearly that even when they were dying they still tried to make ever one around them happy.”
“Even in the face of death the Hazel people continue to smile?”
“HA-HA!”
“Yes, Luna…after the Hazel People died…the only mystic creatures that walk this land are only of a few now…”
“But you said that the Hazel People didn’t like war?”
“Ha-HA!”
“And like I’ve said before our King had done many great things for Gindarh. He risked his life saving a Hazel Person. With that, the Hazel People took side with the King and helped the King whenever he needed help. Although the hazel people may not like war, they will do their best to keep a promise.”
Luna turned to look at Silver as she continue to laugh, “My Queen, and you are saying she may be a Hazel Person?”
The Queen smiled, “I might be wrong Luna…she may be something more than that….”
Geno nodded his head and sighed, while Christopher still stayed in the same position looking shock. Lloyd lowered his head even more as Silver continue to laugh. Luna sighed and patted him.
“Silver… shut UP!”
“Ha-ha!”
Edward pushed her head down and it almost hit the floor. Silver stop laughing and her expression lined anger.
“What was that for?”
“You should have stopped laughing!”
Silver looked at him, “What if it was very funny? I don’t have to stop laughing if I don’t want to!”
“What me and Lloyd accidently kissing is funny?”
Silver grunted at him. Then open her mouth to say something else.
“Yes!”
“Don’t you feel bad for Lloyd at all?”
Edward had stood up and so Silver stood up too. They were both going at it again.
“I think Edward is cure from that Love potion don’t you think?”
Geno had kneeled down next to Lloyd and Luna and whispered into their ears. Both agreed by nodding their heads.
“Of course I feel bad for him! He lost his first kiss to someone who can’t even kiss!”
The Queen sighed and hid a smile. James stood up, went beside the Queen, and bowed his head. Christopher stood up and decided to just stare and not move.
“What do you mean I can’t kiss?”
Silver flung her hands in the air, “You are a bad kisser! PIG!”
“BOY, prove it to me that I’m a bad kisser!”
“HOW AM I SUPPOSES TO PROVE IT TO YOU?”
“Then don’t say it if you can’t prove it!”
Edward crossed his arms and stared back at Silver.
“Last time!”
“It doesn’t count! It wasn’t even a kiss!”
Silver laughed, “Oh, really? It happen almost the same…and unexpected kiss! Of course it’s the same!”
“What…so you’ve kissed someone before?”
“I will never kiss anyone! I am upset I lost my first kiss to you!”
Edward uncrossed his arms and walked up to closer to Silver.
“Boy, why are you always acting like this to me? Even when we first met you were always talking to me like this?”
Edward was yelling in her face so Silver went on her tiptoes and yelled back.
“Because you are being a jerk! A jerk who can’t kiss!”
“Because I’m a jerk who can’t kiss you are saying and acting out of the line with me?”
With the same force Edward used, Silver yelled back.
“Yes! You are a jerk who can’t k---“
Edward had unexpectedly grabbed for Silver. He pulled her in and placed his mouth to her mouth very fast but gently. He had one hand on her head and the other wrapped around her. Then he started to kiss her.
Silver froze in place and her eyes huge. Edward had his closed in an angry look.
Everyone around them gasped in shock. This was something even Geno didn’t predict would happen.
Luna had her mouth opened but closed it and whispered into Lloyd’s ear, “If you have never seen Silver when she is really angry…I mean even angrier than this then let’s run…”
She was about to stand up, but Lloyd held her hands down.
He whispered back, “It’s best if we don’t move…Silver seem to detect anything that moves.”
Geno almost lost grip to his staff, but held on firmly and shock his head to see if it was for real.
James held on to the Queen, then let go, and bowed but the Queen was too amuse at the two couple in front of her.
Christopher was still standing not knowing what to do.
All this happen in about thirty seconds. Edward stops kissing Silver and pulled back. Everyone held his or her breath and waited to see what was going to happen.
Edward looked Silver in the eyes and stared at the still shock look in it.
“Silver….”
Silver pushed him away quickly and ran. She didn’t make a sound as she ran off.
“Silver!”
Luna stood up and ran after her.
Turning her head back to Edward, “I will reason with her Prince Edward!”
Edward sat down with his knees up and both his hands resting on it.
“By the looks she had she is going to kill you…”
Christopher had finally snapped out of his daze and shock and started to snickered.
“Yeah, and you kissed a man.”
James said it all extra loud making Christopher go red. He turned his head to Geno and nodded his head. Geno nodded his head and they both went the opposite way Silver and Luna had run.
“Prince Edward, Holy Knight Lloyd, and Knight Christopher, please come into the room right now.”
The Queen’s voice was calm, but held something behind it. All three followed her into the room.
As they settled down the Queen turn to Knight Christopher first.
“I’m going to speak to your parents Knight Christopher. We will decide where to send you so you will better manage that silly heart of yours.”
Christopher said something under his breath but the Queen ignored him.
Next, the Queen turned to Lloyd.
“Holy Knight Lloyd, I’m not surprise you had changed with Lady Silver around. However, I want you to remember you are the role model of all Knights. Do not fool around anymore.”
Lloyd bowed to the Queen and apologized for his actions. Then the Queen turned to Edward.
“And you Prince Edward…what you did was unreasonable!”
The Queen was angry. Edward looked up at the Queen…his mother.
“You are the Prince of Gindarh! How dare you lose your control?”
Her voice was full of authority, anger, and….care….
“I’m sorry….”
“Do you think ‘sorry’ will wash away that attitude of yours?”
“No…”
The Queen lowered her voice and sounded less angry, “Please, watch your attitude Prince Edward. With Silver, you may act like that. However…I forbid you act like that to the people!”
The Queen smiled and turn to Christopher who was snickering, “Knight Christopher, you will accompany me back to the Capital City now.”
The Queen walked out and Christopher followed close behind. Nevertheless, before he was out the door he turned around, pointed his finger at Edward, and did a stupid face.
Christopher stopped doing the stupid face when he saw both men were too busy to pay attention to him.
After he left, Edward stood up and went over to the window. He looked out at the lake and saw Silver running to a stop at the rock where she first told him about her mother. Luna came running up from behind and held Silver by the shoulder and they seem to be talking.
Lloyd walked up next to Edward, “I’m sorry…Prince Edward…”
Edward sighed and turned to look at his friend.
“Lloyd…pleases…just Edward…”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++