Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
“Are we there yet?”
“No!”
“Are we there yet?”
“NO!”
“Are we there yet?”
“Silver, please stop asking that question!”
Edward turn to give Silver an annoyed look, but Silver sighed back.
“Okay…how many more hours?”
“Silver!”
“What?”
Edward stops walking and turn to look Silver Square in the face.
“If I would have known you would be like this I wouldn’t have decided to come with you!”
Smiling back, “You should really have done that then…”
Edward sighed and shrug his should in a defeat look.
Silver happily chirped next to him and hummed a song. They walked for a good amount of yard when Edward turned to ask Silver.
“What song are you humming?”
Silver stop humming, perked up her lips quickly, and then covered her mouth.
“You’re not going to tell me…”
“Of course not…I always tell you things about me but you never tell me things about you…”
Edward frown, “You want me to tell you now?”
Silver stop walking and placed a hand on his shoulder, “Edward my boy…I don’t wanna force you into telling me everything about yourself…tell me when you are ready…me on the other hand…let’s just say I am as weird as weird can get.”
Edward smiled, “Yes…thank you.”
Silver frowned, patted his shoulder, and started to walk again.
“Don’t be nice to me…its weird…”
+++
“Prince Edward…Lady Silver! Please come this way…”
A middle age man lead the way as Edward and Silver followed close behind.
When they had gotten there, Edward had already explained to Silver why they were there. A series of things had gone missing and not even the best warrior in town could find out the thief.
“Edward?”
Edward turned slightly to Silver as she whispered to him.
“What?”
Silver cupped her mouth and went on tiptoe still walking.
“How are we going to find the thieves if everyone knows that both of us is here?”
Edward smiled and patted Silver on the head. Silver turned her head slightly to the right and gave him a weird look.
“Just wait and see little Silver.”
“Right in here Prince Edward…sorry this is the best we could afford.”
The room was a little run down, but things seemed to have been placed in to make it look a little better. The wood looked like it wasn’t going to be able to support much weight, but it seem to hold up an additional weight.
“I love this place! It is so cozy!”
Silver smiled brightly at the young man and he blush bright red. Silver stop smiling and went over to him.
“Are you okay? Do you need water?”
The young man started to stuttered and Edward smiled, “This room is wonderful thank you.”
The young man bowed and left before he closed the door behind him.
Edward went over to Silver and pushed her head down, “You nearly gave that boy a heart attack!”
Silver pushed his hand away and glared up at him, “Get away from me! Boy, you have got to be kidding me! He looked older then you so shut up!”
“Silver…”
+++
“You stay here and don’t move at all okay?”
Silver looked up at Edward with a pout and turned her head to the left side quickly.
“I will take that as a yes.”
Silver looked back at Edward and was about to open her mouth and ask something but decided not to because she was angry with him.
He had dressed her up as a girl. Wearing dress and slightly some make-up because Silver had literally fought with Edward not to have any make-up…but lose. She had her hair down and combed beautifully by another woman. Now all Silver had to do next was sit in the barn and tried to clean it up. While Edward goes off somewhere.
“That Pig thinks he can control me…just he wait…what kind of stupid plan is he up to any way…”
Silver stood up again, sigh going over to the rake, and tried raking the hay away from the horse like Edward had showed her.
“Keep doing this ‘til very late Silver and, don’t stop…What does he want to do with me? Turn me into his little slave…”
She raked a bunch of hay and threw it easily to the left of her into the horse stall accidently.
“Oops…huh…what do I do now…?”
Silver went into the stall and tried raking out the hay, but the horse woke up and started to nudge Silver in the face.
“Hey get away from me!”
Silver tried moving the horse aside but the horse wouldn’t. Just then, Silver dropped the rake so she could use both hands to push the horse away. However, the rake hit the door to the stall and it closed on Silver.
“Aww man! You stupid horse!”
Silver hit the horse gently on the head and sat down.
“Why did he make me do this part?”
+++
It was probably around one o’clock when Silver woke up to some rattling on the next stall.
‘Thieves!’
Silver stood up and yawn quickly as she tried to climb over to the next stall. She stepped on the horse’s back and looked over.
“Hurry up before anyone sees us.”
“Let’s see if Prince Edward could catch us. He is the so called Thief Catcher!”
“Be quiet! What if someone comes by?”
“Don’t worry…they probably are sleeping right now. Especially that Prince and that little girl he had with him. She was pretty cute don’t you think?”
“Shut up already and help me steal this horse quickly!”
Silver was about to say something when the horse woke up and stood up. It sent Silver flying over to the next stall landing on the two men.
“What the heck!”
“What’s going on?”
“AHH! SNAKES!!!!”
Silver screamed snakes and tried to go on top of the two men, but both men got scared and tried to get out. However, when Silver fell she kicked the door shut.
“Move out the way!”
Silver punched the man in the mouth, “Shut up Garlic Breath.”
Silver tried pushing him back as she tried her best to get away from the snake.
“Who are you?”
Silver pushed the other person towards the snake, “Shut up Donkey Shit!”
Hssshhh!!!
“Ah! It’s angry! Help! It’s a snake!”
Silver pounded on the door and shouted out, but no one came and inside Silver’s mind, she was cursing Edward left to right.
‘Oh, I get it now…’ thought Silver as she turned around to face the two men.
“Who are you two? What are you two doing here so late?”
The two men stop trying to fight for Silver’s place and look at her. Then both men gave Silver a very perverted smiled.
“We should be asking you the same question Pretty Face.”
“What is such a Pretty Face like you doing in a horse stall at such hour?”
Silver sighed angrily back, “You two aren’t from this town huh?”
“Of course not…” The older one that Silver noticed his Garlic breath.
“But if we would have known there was such a beauty like you we would have came and lived in this town.” The one that smelled as if he didn’t wipe his own poop.
Silver shivered and glared at the two men, “You two have been stealing from this town far enough! One question though….how come no one was able to catch you two?”
Garlic Breath answered, “Because we set a sleeping spell on the town before we came. Everyone who plans to catch us…won’t catch us.”
“How do you know I won’t catch you?”
Donkey Shit laughed, “Oh no little Pretty Face…horses won’t be our prize this time.”
Silver frowned, “Then what is?”
“You little one…”
Garlic Breath smiled and his teeth were coated with brown stuff that looked black in the mid dark.
Silver brought her hands across her chest and nodded her head no.
“Touch me and I will send you two to meet your ancestors.”
The two men walked slowly up to Silver as Silver checked behind them to look at the snake. Silver whimpered as she noticed the snake slide off under the stall.
‘Stupid snake! You were supposed to bite those two ugly…never mind the snake might die from the smell of these two…’
“Why don’t you just be silent…?”
“We will show you many great things…”
Those last few sentences somehow made Silver angry and she lashed out at them.
“Oh my freakin’ goodness! I will punish you two! Men like you two make all men sound bad!”
Silver brought her hands together and made a sign.
“BIND!”
Roots shot out from the ground and wrapped it around the two men before they could even blink. Silver took her hands apart, went over to the two men, and slapped each one twice in the face before walking back to the door of the stall.
“You two are going to stay here until Prince Edward comes back out.”
“What do you mean?”
Silver turn back to Garlic Breath and gave him the coldest glare.
“Don’t speak to me…your fate is in Prince Edward’s hand.”
Garlic Breath shot back though he could barely move. Silver’s words were like ice and it chilled almost the whole barn.
“I will leave you two here to fend for the remaining of the hour before everyone wakes up.”
+
Silver managed to bust the door open and made her way out of the barn. She turn to her left bumped into Edward’s chest.
“I will kill you!”
Silver raised her hand but Edward caught it and smiled down at her.
“You can try to kill me later. Let’s go wake up the town’s people.”
Silver pulled her hand back and glared at him as he burst out laughing.
“Why did you let me do that when you seem to have knew what was going on?”
“You heard them…I am the so called Thief Catcher. I know everything there is about thieves. So, if the situation was something like this I have to be smart and think like a thief to catch a thief.”
Silver nodded her head angrily, “So you knew they may do something like this so you followed your gut instinct huh? You knew I just know we are here to catch thieves but not expect to do something like this…dress up thingy!”
Edward smiled, “At lest you caught the thieves Silver. The town’s people won’t feel threaten anymore.”
Silver glared at Edward for a while before she sighed in defeat, “I guess you are right. Okay…let’s go wake up the town’s people!” Silver ended the sentence with a bright smile.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++