Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
“Thank you Prince Edward. Thank you Lady Silver.”
The town leader thanked Silver and Edward repeatedly. Silver was getting agitated with all the people in town shaking her hand or just plain staring at her as if she was something.
Edward on the other hand was kindly smiling to them and making little comments here and there.
“If there is anything we could do for you please say it.”
“No, we came to help you. All we want is for you and your town to prosper peacefully.”
Silver smiled and went over to the town leader, “Here is a token from Prince Edward and me. Please except it, and buy any lost items that were taken from this town. Or use it wisely to better this town…oh and I love the way you guys grow the rose around here.”
The town leader smiled gratefully and accepted the money. The help escorted Edward, Silver, and the 2 thieves to the entrance.
“Have a safe journey back Prince Edward…Lady Silver.”
+++
“Silver, stop scaring them!”
Edward quickly went over to where Silver was with the two thieves. Edward dropped the woods he was carrying and placed a hand on Silver’s shoulder.
“What? I was just teaching them a lesson.”
Edward looked at the two thieves with their eyes wide in fear.
“By threatening them?”
Silver laughed, “No, not by threatening them. I was just telling them a very scary story of what happens to thieves and men like these two.”
Garlic Breath looked up to Edward, “Please Prince Edward…w-we promise not to steal again. Please get her away from us.”
“Shut up! My father told me this story and I wasn’t even crying,” Silver stood up and crossed her arms across her chest.
“What were you doing?”
Silver turn to Edward and frown, “I wasn’t crying…I was laughing…or I think I was just staring at him….I don’t remember.”
Edward turn to the two thieves, “What did she tell you two?”
Donkey Shit spoke, “She said that men that rape girls and steal will go to a place call hell. Hell is a place where a huge red demon rules. The Huge demon is called Devil. Devil will torture you and ripe your limbs off one piece at a time. Until you, faint and then he will heal you again and do it all over again for eternity. Please Prince Edward spares us the punishment! We won’t ever steal again or rape another young girl again!”
Edward took Silver’s hand and dragged her off to the fire. He whisper to her, “It doesn’t sound scary at all…why are the---“
Edward stops talking and stared at Silver who was trying to hide a smile.
“You---“
“I did faces and I did an illusion to show them what being tutored was like.”
Edward frowned and sighed, “Silver…what am I going to do with you.”
“Keep me beside you so you won’t be bored!”
Edward pushed Silver’s head down and went back to the thieves.
“You two will be punished once we get back to the castle. However, rests assure that you might not go to ‘hell’ if you do as you are told.”
Both men nodded their head earnestly and Edward sighed again. He picked up the woods and helped the two men up and near the fire.
“Want some,” Silver handed two-piece of bread to the two thieves and they recoiled behind Edward, “What?”
“You scared them remember?”
Silver smiled evilly, “You two better EAT!”
Both men fell down and Silver burst out laughing.
“Stop it Silver.”
Silver shrugged her shoulder, “Fine…here give this bread to both of them. They might be hungry from the all day travel.”
Silver walked off laughing to herself. Edward shook his head, handed the bread to both men, and went down to make the fire.
Edward looked up to the orange sky. The day was ending a little pink and purple showing. He quickly set the pile of woods on fire. He went over to help Silver set up camp and occasionally went back to see if the two thieves wanted anything.
“Nothing Prince Edward.”
“We are fine Prince Edward.”
When camp was set and two extra beds was made Silver and Edward sat across the fire form the two thieves. Occasionally the thieves would glance up and Silver was ready to smiled at them or laugh at them. Until Edward told Silver to stop doing it.
“Fine I will stop. Let me ask them a few question though…”
Edward nodded his head and his face went serious.
“Hey Garlic Breath and Donkey Shit! Why are you two stealing from those nice town’s people?”
Garlic Breath seems to be the spokespersons from their side so he answered.
“We happened to go by their town. They didn’t have many stuff but we thought it was be great to steal from a poor town.”
“Who taught you how to steal?”
Garlic Breath opened his mouth to speak but closed it up. It was a while before he spoke again.
“No one…that’s just how I had to survive. My friend here, Gary, and I had no parents as we were growing up. In order for us to survive we had to steal.”
“How am I supposed to believe this story of yours?”
“Silver,” Edward placed a hand on Silver’s arm.
“It’s true Edward…how am I suppose to believe these two thieves? It’s not like we could just trust them with this sobbing story.”
“Silver---“
“Prince Edward, Lady Silver is correct. We deserve worst.”
Silver stood up and cross her arm around her chest, “You should have thought of that when you were stealing and raping those girls.”
“Actually Lady Silver…we never raped any girls before.”
Silver pouted, “Then how come you two were going to---“
“You were the first one….”
Silver gave Garlic Breath a scared look, “You wouldn’t…”
“Of course not…not anymore. When we found out you were a magic user we knew we were in for it. No one had ever broken through our spell. We thought that at that instance, you were going to kill us there and then…however you spared our life…”
Donkey Shit spoke next, “We swore to never steal again.”
“I don’t believe any of the shits that are coming out of your mouth.”
Garlic Breath smiled, “It’s alright. No one believes us because we are stealer and liars.”
“Good!”
“Silver come here…”
Edward stood up, grabbed Silver by the arm, and dragged her off out of ear sight.
“Silver, please don’t be so rude.”
“Why can’t I? They shouldn’t be---“
“Then listen to their thoughts!”
Silver opened her mouth but shut it up and thought of it for a while then nodded her head. She made her way back to the campfire and sat down followed by Edward.
‘I hope they aren’t planning to kill us tonight…’
Silver raised an eyebrow towards Donkey Shit and sighed angrily.
‘Why were we so cocky…I would do anything to repent my sins…’
“Arugh! Why does it always take something big for you guys to realize everything?”
All the men jumped at Silver sudden outburst.
“Silver…”
“If their lives are in your hand you will spare them!”
Silver pointed a hand at Edward and at the two men.
“You think killing them will solve everything?”
Edward had stood up and yelled back at Silver.
“Haven’t you heard what they said about their early life?”
“Yes I have! It was all bull crap to ME!”
“I can’t believe you Silver!”
“I can’t believe you either Edward!”
“You want them died then?”
“YES!”
Edward turned around and walked off. Silver turned to the two men, “If you two go anywhere I will personally track you down and kill you.”
Silver turned and walked off the other way.
+
Edward made his way blindly into the forest and saw a clearing. He went over and sat down by a tree looking up at the crescent moon.
“I can’t believe Silver is this kind of person.”
Edward ruffled his hair and sighed out loud.
+
“Edward isn’t back yet?”
Silver sat down beside Garlic Breath without realizing it. Garlic Breath stiffened and Silver noticed it. She slide a few feet away from Garlic Breath to make him more comfortable.
“No…Lady Silver he isn’t back,” said Donkey Shit looking down at the ground scared.
“Oh…”
“Lady Silver, you make a point. If killing off the bad people from this world it would better this world a little bit more.”
Silver turned to Garlic Breath and punched him in the arm and cross her arm across her chest.
“Do you think I would really do that? I was just angry with Edward so I said whatever came out of my mouth.”
“But killing us would do us some good. We wouldn’t be stealing any---“
Garlic Breath stopped talking when Silver raised a fist at him.
“You think that killing off all the bad people is going to work? That means I would have to kill off everybody in this world including myself. The only people left would be the babies or children.”
“But---“
“And you wouldn’t get off that easy Garlic Breath! You think that I would let you die without paying back all the bad deeds you have done. If you think you are getting it easy then you are wrong!”
Garlic breath looked down to the fire and spoke softly, “So you won’t kill both of us?”
“What do you think I am? A cold-hearted monster? I can be if I was possessed.”
“You will let us live and repent?”
“I wouldn’t be called Silver for nothing if I didn’t let you two do that.”
Garlic Breath went in front of Silver and went on his knees. He was in tears and Donkey Shit did the same thing.
“Thank you so much Lady Silver! We are in debt to you! We will do everything as you say! Thank you for sparing our lives so we can fix all the bad things we have done.”
Silver watched both men bowed their heads to her. She sighed angrily but inside she was happy they wouldn’t steal again. Silver silently went behind the men as both raised up to look at her. They stop and looked confuse.
“Looking for me?”
Both men jumped and turned around to look at Silver.
“You two stay here…don’t go anywhere…I would track both of you down and punish both of you.”
Silver stood up and went the way Edward had gone.
+
Edward heard a twig snapped so he stood up and brought of his sword he had at his side.
“Why they heck would he come this way with all these bushes everywhere!”
Edward lowered his sword and sat back down. Silver popped out of the forest and saw him. She stop muttering under her breathe and sighed.
“Edward---“
“I don’t want to talk to you Silver.”
Silver stood still and looked at the ground embarrassed and a little ashamed at what she had said.
“It’s been---“
“I said I don’t want to talk to you.”
Edward didn’t want to talk to Silver at all. She was different…he had her all wrong. He had never knew Silver would have been such a person.
“Don’t talk to me then…but listen. It’s been an hour since you went off and it’s getting cold and morning isn’t far. Let’s go back to camp and get ready to leave.”
Edward didn’t answer Silver, so Silver bit her lips until it bleed. Edward still didn’t answer so Silver turned around and went back to the campsite feeling very guilty and stupid at the words she had said to Edward.
“Lady Silver?”
“Just call me Silver…and go to sleep,” Silver smiled for the first time to the two men.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++