Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
“Silver, you are going to leave so soon? You just got back yesterday and everything seems so dull without you here yelling and making a whole bunch of ruckus.”
“Erica, the only reason you are saying that is because you are afraid Prince Edward is going to win her heart.”
Erica glared at Claire and both Luna and Silver smiled. Silver yawned and looked at the piece of paper Geno had given her yesterday.
Geno had explain that it was best if they just traveled and go from one material to another without stopping and coming back. He had drawn a map for all four of them. In case one was to get lost, they would know where to go next.
“It is still so early in the morning the sun hasn’t come out yet Silver…please stay until the sun has come out?”
Erica was beside Silver and pulling on her arm and Silver ignore her looking at the wall in front of her.
Claire handed Luna her bag of clothes, “Here Luna, travel safely and make sure Silver doesn’t plan any childish stuff. Oh, and even if she does don’t follow through with her plan…you always end up getting in trouble with her.”
“Hey Silver isn’t that childish!”
Erica went up to Claire and they got into an argument. Luna stared at Silver and Silver stared back…then both sighed at the same time.
“She is childish!”
“Prove it!”
“She almost blew up Geno’s room because she liked the color blue!”
“That doesn’t count! It was the first week she got here!”
“Or when she threw the snap flower at Prince Edward!”
Erica and Claire continue on arguing as Luna and Silver slowly made their way to the door and out silently.
“Those two are freakin’ scary.”
“Thanks to Claire I am able to make it out of my room without having Erica going all lovey-dovey.”
They heard a thump close to the door and it sent both girls running.
“Silver!”
+++
“Ready?”
Silver nodded her head to Edward and looked back to the castle.
“My second home…bye-bye!”
Silver happily turned around and skipped off. Luna laughed and ran after her, followed by Lloyd and Edward walking close behind.
“Do you think this would be harder than babysitting?”
Lloyd spoke to Edward from the side of his mouth.
Laughing Edward said, “Much harder than babysitting.”
They made their way north and rested at noon by a waterfall. Silver and Luna had run off to go see the fishes that lived in the water. Leaving Lloyd and Edward behind to make camp.
“You think the two girls should help us?”
“Lloyd you’re 18 you should be able to do it.”
Lloyd laughed and went into the woods to go get some woods.
Edward was taking medium size rocks and building a little circle so when the fire was set it wouldn’t catch anything else on fire.
“Edward, help me!”
Edward looked up at Silver’s pleading voice and saw her holding a fish in her hand.
“Silver, you’re not supposed to hold a fish like that! It will cut your---“
“Ouh!”
The fish opened its fins, flapped crazily, and cut Silver’s hand. Silver dropped the fish and looked at her hand as Edward grabbed it and looked at it.
“Heal it Boy.”
Silver nodded her head dumbly and healed her wound. Then glared down at the fish and laughed evilly.
“I will eat you tonight just for hurting me!”
Edward nodded his head, “What were you doing with the fish?”
“I was just going to show you I caught a fish without using a rod.”
“Why didn’t you just show it to Luna?”
Silver sighed, “She probably ran off with Lloyd into the woods to gather some woods.”
Edward sighed and pushed Silver’s head down earning himself a punch in the stomach.
“C’mon Boy, help me make a fire.”
Silver glared at him, went down to stare at the little circle, and smiled at it.
“Why are you smiling?”
Silver looked up at Edward, “It’s such a small world and yet we are all brought together.”
“You are weird.”
“Like I said I am as weird as weird can get.”
Edward laughed and Silver grabbed a stick and poked him in the arm. Edward scolded at Silver and she dropped the stick to the little circle of rock.
“Why don’t you go around here and see if you can find any little sticks like that…here I will help…no Silver! Don’t pick that up…it’s a snake! Silver stops laughing!”
Silver dropped the snake and it slithered away. Edward came up to Silver and pushed her head down.
“That snake could have bitten you and made you seriously ill.”
“Edward, it wasn’t a poisonous snake. I checked it already…and Geno would kick my ass if I couldn’t tell a snake from another snake.”
Edward sighed and grabbed Silver’s hand, “You are going to stay by my side until Lloyd, and Luna comes back and also helps keep an eye on you.”
“Why are you treating me like a kid?”
“Because you are one.”
“You are only two years older than I am!”
Edward stopped by the fireplace and pointed to the ground next to it so Silver would sit there.
“No!”
“I won’t help you cook that fish.”
“Fine...”
Silver sat down and watch Edward gather little sticks and twigs. When he had enough to make a fire, he set it on fire and went to clean out the fish.
“Can I come?”
Silver asked looking up at Edward. Edward debated rather to leave Silver alone and not find her later or just take her with him and endure the annoyance.
“Sure…but don’t make so much noise.”
Silver happily popped up and went over to Edward’s side. She smiled at him when he gave her a weird look.
They made their way to the river just a few yards away from the fire.
“Edward?”
“Yes?”
“Is it safe to leave the fire on and alone?”
“Yeah, nothing is going to happen anyway.”
Silver nodded her head and watch Edward clean out the fish. She was surprise Edward could clean out the fish although he is a Prince.
“Edward?”
“Yes?”
“How come you’re a Prince and you know how to clean fishes?”
“I go on missions too you know. Sometimes I don’t want to use my money so I hunt.”
Silver nodded her head and continue to watch him clean it. She looked at his jaw line and noticed it had an angle to it. It didn’t have that boyish look to it like the first time she had seen him.
“Edward?”
“Silver, you’re annoying me.”
“Sorry, but I just want to tell you…you are growing old.”
Edward turn to give Silver a ‘duh’ look. Then he went back to cleaning the fish. Silver quietly watched Edward clean the fish and followed close behind him back just like he told her too.
When they made it back, Lloyd and Luna weren’t back yet. Silver had wanted to go look for them, but Edward told her not to.
“Why?”
“It’s lovers thing.”
Silver frowned, nodded her head, and sat down watching Edward cook the fish.
“What’s with that sad look?”
Silver snapped out of her daydream, “Huh…nothing…nothing…”
“C’mon you can tell me…aren’t we friends?”
Silver laughed to Edward’s surprise.
“Of course we are friends. However, you might get angry and argue with me.”
Edward brought the fish out of the fire and touched it, then placed it back in the fire.
“Maybe…but you never know until you try right?”
Silver smiled and went over to sit next to Edward. She stuck out her pinky, “Promise?”
Edward took her pinky with his, “Promise.”
“Okay,” Silver took her pinky back and stared into the fire, “It had to do something with what you said early about Lloyd and Luna…, and it worried me.”
“Which was…?”
Silver sighed and looked into Edward’s eyes, “Luna and Lloyd can’t be lovers…they cannot fall in love with each other.”
Edward frowned, “Why? They can love each other if they want.”
Silver broke the eye contact and stared back at the fire.
“What if one day we went back to our world…what would both of them do then? Even if they love each other…they would never be together.”
Edward stared at the fish without really seeing the fish.
“I guess you are right…but can’t love solve everything…can’t love bring happiness to someone’s heart?”
Silver poked the fire with a stick she picked up.
“Love can solve anything….however it can be the cause of everything. Love can bring happiness to someone’s heart…but can also bring hatred…sadness and even pain to one’s heart.”
Edward whispered, “You say it like it’s a bad thing.”
“All I am saying is that look at Geo and Varia. They both loved each other so much but at the end, both were still separate. If Luna and Lloyd continue this love relationship…it will just end in more pain and suffering.”
“You say it like there is no hope…Will they be ….”
Silver threw the stick into the fire, “With love…there is no hope.”
“Have you ever loved someone before Silver?”
Silver smiled, “Maybe…”
Edward took the fish out and touched it again. It wasn’t ready yet so he put it back in the fire.
“What was his name?”
“Marcus.”
“Did you love him?”
“With everything I have ever got.”
“Then why let him go?”
Silver didn’t answer so fast this time. She felt a ping of hurt shot through her heart. She placed a hand on her heart and looked into the fire.
“Because it wasn’t meant to be.”
“Why do you think so?”
Silver looked up at Edward, “Luna told you about me and Marcus didn’t she?”
Edward looked at Silver and smiled, “Maybe…”
“My father had forbidden me to see him. It was hurting me and him to stay together if we couldn’t see each other. It felt just like a huge mountain had blocked him from me. I didn’t want to see him cry or hear him cry again…so I let him go.”
“Knowing it wasn’t meant to be?”
Silver nodded her head and sighed out loud.
Edward took the fish out again and touched it again. This time he took a bite and offered it to Silver. She took apiece off and chewed on it.
“Do you still miss him?”
“I don’t even know if I have those kinds of feelings anymore…”
“How come…?”
Silver took another piece, “Because when I let him go it tore my heart to millions of pieces. I thought I would never be able to breathe or live again. However, it was because I still have the love to protect my two younger siblings…I hid my torn heart deep… deep… deep inside. Along with any kind of love for the opposite gender.”
Edward gave Silver the fish and watched her eat it.
“What are you looking at? You want it?”
“No…but I was just wondering why you have never told me anything like this before?”
Silver rolled her eyes, “Because you’ve never ask!”
Edward smiled knowing Silver was just pretending to smile right now.
“So…have you ever fallen in love before?”
“No…”
Silver giggled and choked on her food. Edward laughed and patted her on the back as she coughed. It was past a minute and Silver was still coughing. Silver stood up ran over to the river quickly with Edward following close behind.
Silver bended down and had her head over the river as Edward came close from behind.
“Silv---“
Silver had stood up and placed her lips on his making him jump, but she held him.
She broke the kiss and laughed even louder.
“HA-HA! I told you to watch out! You stole my first and second kiss now I have gotten my revenge.”
Silver laughed and made her way back to the fireplace. Edward’s mind cleared and laughed to him.
“She is weird.”
+++
“Do you know what time it is Young woman?”
Silver was scolding Luna with a stick. Somehow, Silver had managed to make Luna and Lloyd kneel while she gave them both a long lecture.
“Edward, make her stop.”
“No Lloyd, you made not just her but I worried as well. So let her lecture you both.”
“Yes, what he said. Now you Young men! What were you thinking taking this young woman out with you without telling me?”
“You aren’t her mother…”
Silver took the stick and gently tap him in the head, “I will be your mother if you continue to smart talk to me like that mister!”
Luna laughed and Silver turned to her, “You young lady…why did you go without asking me…? I was worried sick about you…I thought you might be dead in a ditch somewhere and I couldn’t find you!”
“She wouldn’t be dead I’m with her…”
Silver turned back to Lloyd, “Young man, I was worried sick you might be stuck somewhere lost and couldn’t find your way back! Moreover, you are talking to me with that kind of attitude. I should just whip you and make you learn your lesson.”
Edward laughed and stood up. He went over to Silver and placed a hand on her shoulder.
“Silver, how about they go eat the fishes we caught. They have gone all afternoon and it is already evening.”
Silver nodded her head and with a stern look pointed to the fishes and Luna and Lloyd stood up and went over to sit by the fire.
“Next time please tell me where you guys are going and or how long. You two really had my heart going.”
“Yes Mother.”
Lloyd smiled at Silver and Silver pouted back at him, but smiled when she saw for the first time how Lloyd was acting boyish.
Silver and Edward made their way to the fireplace and watched the two eat.
“You two ate already?”
Silver smiled at Luna, “Yes.”
Silver continue to stare at both Lloyd and Luna and noticed the connection both had with each other. She started to frown and noticed Edward looking at her frowned.
“Silver?”
Silver looked up at Edward, “Huh?”
“What’s wrong?”
Silver cupped her mouth to Edward’s ear, “I think we should talk to them…”
Silver took her hands back and stared into Edward’s eyes.
“Not right now…let them eat and rest.”
Silver nodded her head and looked back at the two couples. They had both stop eating and stared at Silver and Edward.
“You two got on the same page or what?”
“Shut up and get your fish Lloyd.”
Silver scold him and stood up to go to her stop.
“I think I have had enough fun and games for one day. Good night everyone.”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++