Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 14

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
“How come the snow isn’t cold at all?”
Silver picked up a handful of snow and stared at it as it melted. However, it didn’t feel cold at all it was rather warm and soft.
“Because snow no longer exists in Gindarh after fourteen years ago. A creature called Nivosus is now instinct. Those creatures make the snow cold but now it’s the fairies that make these snows. Because fairies are warm creature the snow they created are warm and not cold.”
Edward picked up a handful of snow and looked up as a snowball hit him square in the face.
“Show off!”
Edward wiped the snow off his face and stared hard at Silver.
“BOY!”
“PIG!”
Lloyd walked over to Luna and held her hand.
“And I thought we were the irresponsible ones.”
Luna laughed, “Let’s stop them before Silver buried Edward in the snow .”
Luna and Lloyd made their way to panting Silver and a half buried Edward.
“Silver, stop it right now. What happened to the motherly Silver yesterday?”
“She took a break because you two tired her out.”
Luna helped Silver up and Lloyd helped Edward out of the snow. Silver looked at Edward and then out into the vast open snowfield.
“Lloyd, how come there aren’t any fairies or elves around?”
“They don’t show themselves that easily to humans.”
Edward came up to Silver and handed her a small silver piece of glass.
“If you are to ever get lost, this will be the only thing that will keep us connected.”
Silver studied the small sphere silver piece, “How is it going to help us connect with each other?”
Edward took out one that looked just like Silver’s silver one.
“Here,” Edward took a few steps away from here, “Now look…I’m going to speak your name…Silver.”
Silver looked at her sphere and frowned. She didn’t get what was happening.
“I don’t get this?”
‘Silver, can you hear me?’
Silver jumped and looked around to Lloyd and Luna who were laughing from her expression. She turn back to look at Edward.
‘I’m speaking to your mind Boy.’
“Oh, so this is how we are able to connect with each other.”
Silver walked up to Edward and smiled, “You keep it!”
“Why,” Edward tried giving the sphere back.
“Because I don’t need it!”
“Are you planning to run off then?”
“If I was going to run off I would have ran off this morning because you tried to burn me to death!”
“You walked into the FIRE!”
Silver turn around, “You made me…and by the way…”
‘I can already communicate through mind power.’
Edward frowned, “But how am I going to communicate with you?”
‘Once I am connected with you, you can speak to me too!’
Lloyd and Luna stood there looking at both Edward and Silver fight in their minds. Suddenly Silver turn to face Luna and Lloyd then grabbed the two sphere shapes and brought it over to them.
“Here…keep this well. You heard how Edward had explained it already.”
Lloyd took one and Luna took one, “Are you sure about this? This is Edward’s?”
Silver smiled, “He said that I could. Right Edward?”
Edward walked up to them, “Yes, it’s best if you two stay connected if anything happens. Silver and I already have our own ways of communicating. Right Silver?”
“Yes…every time we are apart I have to communicate with you at least once an hour.”
Luna giggled and everyone turn to look at her.
“Edward, you sound like you are her parent.”
Silver sighed, “He thinks I’m still a kid.”
Edward pushed her head down to the ground, “How about we go to the fairies and stop being side-tracked huh?”
Silver pushed his hand away and ran ahead playing with the snow.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++