Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 17

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
As they made their way out of town before the sun came up they noticed someone else making their way out too. Edward didn’t pursue whom it was but kept going. They traveled on through the days. Some days they were lucky and didn’t have to fight off demons. However, some days they had to fight and it felt like they were never going to end.
It took them longer than a week to make it to the place where the orb resided because Lloyd was hurt and they had to stop to make sure the wound wouldn’t spread and get worse.
“I wish Silver was here…she would know what to do…”
Edward placed a hand on Luna’s shoulder as she looked down at Lloyd’s sleeping form.
“Everything is going to be alright Luna.”
Luna looked like she was about to cry, “But I slapped her across her face….I don’t think she would forgive me for that…”
Edward sighed and sat down next to her, “Silver isn’t a person to hold grudges. You know her better than I do Luna. If you are going to cry like that and not eat…do you think Lloyd would heal faster if you are constantly worried about him and forgetting to treat yourself in good conditions?”
Luna nodded her head and Edward handed her a piece of meat that looked like beef jerky.
“Here eat up.”
Edward stood up, went over to the fire, and sat down. He stared into the fire and closed his eyes.
It has been two weeks without Silver’s ruckus and it felt like a year has gone by. It had also been two weeks since no one talked about Silver.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++