Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 18

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
“Edward…wakes up!”
Edward opened his eyes and realized he must have fallen asleep.
“Okay…how is Lloyd?”
“Fine and able to walk again!”
Edward shot straight up and looked over to Lloyd.
“You’re fine now?”
“What you don’t want me too?”
Edward smiled, “No, I’m just surprise.”
Lloyd laughed and helped Luna pack up as Edward washed his face. When they were all done Edward took out the map and looked at it once more before turning to look back up at the two others.
“The orb should reside somewhere in a cave not far from here…about a twenty minute walk should do it.”
All three nodded their heads and set off to find the cave.
+++
As they made it to the entrance, a demon jumped out of now where to attack them. However, the three of them were use to it and killed the low-level demon with just one slash from all three swords.
“They are seriously getting annoying.”
Luna sighed and looked up at Lloyd, “I would rather have Silver annoyed me to death…at least there might be something funny about it though….”
Edward stiffened and Lloyd saw the action. Lloyd smiled down at Luna and whispered something into her ears.
Edward heard it and pretended not to…it wasn’t as if he felt sad because she left but he was afraid of Silver more than those demons.
“Let’s go in before the Black Knight beat us to it.”
As they made their way, slowly into cave they noticed how the aura was changing as if someone or something was holding down all the tension.
“Be more careful from here on out.”
They each made their way deeper into the cave. When they came up to an opening space, they looked around. Edward noticed how there was about four ways and the one behind them makes five.
“How are we going to make it if we don’t know which one…?”
Luna looked carefully at Edward and noticed he seem to be calculating something in his mind.
“Lloyd…Luna…you which take one and I will take one…however…Geno had told me about this cave. Out of the four entrances, there is one that leads nowhere but just death. I sense death coming from that entrance right there. So, don’t go in that one…”
Edward walked up to the one that was closes to the death entrance and turned back.
“Good luck…and if Geno is correct…we might end up at the same place…if we take the right one the next time there is an opening.”
With that, Edward walked into the entrance and didn’t turn back. He was getting nervous but he held it in…hoping he wouldn’t run into any more demons.
As he made his way through the dark and moist cave, he noticed how some drops of water would fall and catch a glimpse of light making it look pretty.
“What am I thinking…starting to think like Silver now….”
Edward ruffled his hair and made his way out of the entrance. It only took him twenty minutes to make it. As he did, he noticed that there were two other entrances beside his entrances he looked confuse for a second and then Lloyd walked out of the one to his left surprising him and Lloyd.
“Lloyd…”
“Edward….”
Just as Lloyd was about to say something Luna marched out of the other entrances and sighed.
“By the looks of it you two got it easy.”
Lloyd walked over to her, “What happened?”
“The one I went to was full of demons…I thought I wouldn’t ever make it out of there.”
Lloyd smiled and patted some dirt off her face. Edward looked up to the two entrances up ahead.
“Now there are only two entrances…we have to choose carefully this time. One leads to death and one would lead us to the orb.”
Luna smiled, “Leave this to me…”
Luna went in between the two entrance and wrote something on the ground she stood up and closed her eyes…moving her hands to make a sign.
Slowly she opened up her eyes and turned back, “This one is safe…”
She went to the left side one and went in. Lloyd and Edward followed closed by. As they made their way through the tunnel the energy was growing stronger and stronger as they went.
As they broke out of the tunnel, they all stop in surprise. In front of them was a Knight in full black.
He turned around and they saw his smiled. His helmet covered almost everything…except for his mouth.
“I’m surprise you three made it here without dying from all those demons I sent after you.”
Edward frowned and took a step closer to him.
“You sent all those demons after us? How is that possible? You can’t control demons.”
The Black Knight laughed, “What if you can create your own demons Prince Edward.”
Edward stopped and held his breath.
“Huey…?”
Luna took a step up next to Edward and looked carefully at Luna.
“I’m not surprise you know me Luna.”
“What are your plans with all these materials anyway?”
The Black Knight laughed, “What are your reasons for these materials?”
Lloyd took a step next to Luna, “To make sure no evil can use it to bring forth the Dark World.”
The Black Knight laughed and took a step closer to the group. He took off his helmet and it was Huey behind the helmet.
“That’s sad then…because the Dark World can make many wishes come true.”
Huey put the helmet back on and took out the orb from his cape….
Edward grabbed for his sword, “Give us that orb….”
“Fight me for it then….”
The Black Knight was fast but Edward knew he was faster than Silver. From what he had calculated, he would be faster than the Black Knight. Edward brought his sword up to block the attack and to his surprise, the Black Knight was fast…just a little too fast.
“You’re fast?”
The Black Knight smiled, “It’s called training Edward….”
The Black Knight pushed Edward back as Lloyd came from the side. The Black Knight jumped out of the way, as Lloyd landed the attack on the ground where the Black was just a second ago. Lloyd looked up as the Black Knight tried to kick him. He brought his hand up to block his head. Lloyd was snit back a few feet. Edward and Luna both spoke a spell at the same time and direct it to the Black Knight but he jumped out of the way and then reflected both the spells back to their owners.
Luna couldn’t dodge her spell in time so she was hit. Edward dodged his and went into the smoke right into the Black Knight.
“Hand me that orb…”
The Black Knight smiled, “Fight for it.”
Edward spoke a spell and grabbed the Black Knight but the Black Knight slipped from Edward’s grasp and Edward’s spell once again was reflected. However, this time Edward wasn’t able to dodge this one because he was so close.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++