Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ A Name Without a Name ❯ Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3:

It was 10 minutes after my little make-over with Sae and Kiley was waiting for me downstairs.

"Wow! You look really good, better than I thought. Ya know you should really go out for modeling." Sae said smiling to herself.

"Yeah right, you only want a reason to make me up more." I said, walking over to the mirror.

When I got there my mouth fell open in surprise and impression. I wore a loose cloth skirt that showed a little bit of leg, a white shirt that tied in the back and had dangling sleeves, wooden earrings, and a pair of thong sandals.

"So what are you waiting for, get down there." Sae said, pushing me all the way to the living room.

I entered the room as slow as possible. I didn't want him to think I got made-up for him, I mean I did, but it wasn't by choice.

"You look nice." He smiled.

"Yeah, whatever. Can we leave?" I asked, not really paying attention the way his eyes looked at me.

"Dear, be nice to Kiley. He has done a lot for you!" My mother, said from the far right corner of the room.

"Like what?" I snapped, sounding harsher than I meant too.

"Well, as soon as he heard about your accident. He rushed right to the hospital to see how you were doing. The poor boy worried more than you can think. I think it's nice that the two of you are getting together, especially after the lost of your friend." She smiled, at Kiley.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Sae, "I'll call you as soon as I get back tonight."

I said grabbed Kiley's arm and head him to the door.

"If you ever get home, TONIGHT!" Sae laughed, behind us.

~~~

Its' been 2 hours and the only places Kiley and I went to were, are you ready for this? A MANGA (comic) SHOP and a TOY STORE! I asked him why he was taking me to places like this. We were both 17, not babies. He told me it was a way to get into your inter child.

I was going to leave him when he said we were going to a video arcade next, but I told him I was going to die of starvation.

"Hey, are you in the mood for some pizza?" He asked, pointing to Mario's Best Pizza House.

"Whatever, but when are we going to get to the talking?" I asked.

"When we get inside." He said, pulling me to the shop.

When we walked in, it was like Kiley was the most popular person in the inter world. Males, females, young, and old. Everyone body inside knew him and they didn't seem like bad people.

"Momo sweetie, I am so sorry about what-"

"-Can we have a place to sit?" Kiley said, before the lady finished.

"Sure, why don't you take the spot you both use to sit?" She said, pointing to a booth sit in the way back.

"What kind of pizza do you want Mo?" Kiley asked, smiling at me.

"How about a...Wha-WHAT! We aren't here to be buddy-buddy. We are here so you can tell me what the heck you want."

"The usual." Kiley yelled, not paying me any attention.

When he looked back at me, the light of the lamp hit his midnight blue hair. It sparkled in an odd way making him look a little cute.

"Um...so what do you want?" I asked, blushing slightly.

"Well, I wanted to hang with you. Hoping to bring some good memories back."

"What good memories? I don't recall any. Wait that sounded stupid, what good memories do we have?" I said, sitting back into my seat.

"Well-" Kiley began, but was cut off by a group of girls who walked over to our table.

"KILEY! I haven't seen you forever." A girl with long brown hair and blue eyes yelled, sitting next to him.

"How is everything going?" Another girl with blonde hair, asked.

"We were wondering when we were going to see you again." A girl with red and black hair said, sitting next to me.

"I'm in the middle of something, if you don't mind." Kiley said, making eye contact with me.

I turned my head and saw the glance the girls gave me.

"If it isn't little Ms. Double taker." The brown hair girl, said to me.

"What do you mean, Double Taker?" I asked, finding this a little interesting.

"She means noth-"

"What she means is... you broke Kiley's heart and went straight for Toji. I mean, you think it's bad that you hurt this guy, but getting his brother killed also. What kind of person are you?" The red haired girl, yelled interrupting Kiley.

I looked at the girls and started to laugh, "Wait, wait, wait! You guys gotta be joking. I would never go out or even fall for someone like Kiley. He's a complete idiot, sluttish perverted dog, that doesn't know a thing about people's feelings or falling in love. I would never in my life go as low as to someone as him, unless I was being paid over millions of dollars. But not even that if you get what I'm saying." I laughed.

When I was finished the three girls glared at me, many people shook their heads and looked at me. I looked at Kiley I knew I went way to far.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away." I said, hoping that would help.

Kiley looked at me for a moment and stood up.

"Kiley, I'm sorry. I didn-"

"Cancel that pizza, will you?" He said, slamming the door as he left.

~~~

"How could you say something like that? You don't even know if that's how you really feel." Sae yelled, as I feel into her bed.

"I didn't mean to sound so mean. I-I just felt so different after those girls said that. What else was I going to do?" I whined.

"Hold it in, maybe. You shouldn't have paid it any mind." Sae yelled, holding her blue pillow tighter.

"I don't understand anything, I may never understand. If I don't remember more things, I may never get my life back together. I don't know how long I can take being like this. It seems as if I'm putting people in a lot of pain."

"Don't talk that way. YOU will get your memories back, YOU will understand everything, and YOU will talk to Kiley."

"How can I talk to him after I just did the most embarrassing thing to him?" I cried.

"Just try and see. Hearing that you are sorry is better than not knowing at all." Sae whispered, as she put her hand on my shoulder.

I gave her an odd look. In the back of my head… something was telling me Sae would have never said anything like that. She would have thought this was a perfect opportunity to win him over. I shook my head and realized I was just imagining that.

"I'll do it, but it things get crazy...it's your fault." I smiled.

**************************************************************** *********************************************