Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ A Name Without a Name ❯ Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4:

Tap...Tap...Tap

"What?" A light voice yelled through the door window.

"Um-Can I speak to um... Kiley, please?" I asked.

"Why do you need to see him?" The voice answered back.

"I need to talk to him about something." I yelled, getting irritated by the person.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Momo." I said trying to look at the person's face.

The door to the house flew open and a young girl around 7 or 8 smiled at me. She had long dark brown hair, which was pulled into two pigtails, light green eyes, tan skin, and had a cute smile.

"Momo, I know you don't remember me... but I'm Sony, Kiley's little sister." She said, giving me a golden smile.

"Hello, can you tell me if your brothers home?" I asked.

"Yeah, hold up." She said, running up a pair of steps.

I heard her yelling something then there was a loud bang, a scream, and then Sony ran back downstairs with tears in her eyes.

"Kiley said he doesn't want to speak to you. He told me to tell you, why waste his time talking to you... if you're only going to make his life hard. I tried to tell him you were nice, but he threw his shoe at me." Sony cried.

"Sony, where is your brother's room?" I asked.

"It's the very last door upstairs. When you walk up and look down the right hall, you'll be looking right at it. You can just walk in because he broke his door slamming it last night."

I nodded my head and patted the girl on her head. I then made my way upstairs, still trying to come up with something to say. `Why did I say that about him?' I thought, walking closer to his room.

I took a pick inside and noticed it was empty. "Kiley?" I asked, walking inside.

I heard soft footsteps behind me and I tried to turn around. The person grabbed me and pushed me back, so I couldn't see them.

"Why are you here?" The voice whispered.

"I want to tell you I'm sorry. For everything I did, said, and how I've been acting all together."

"Why did you say it? Am I really that bad? Was our date really that bad?" It asked.

"Date? I thought you just wanted to talk to me, I never though it as a date." I blushed.

"Answer my question!" he yelled.

"Kiley," I pulled away from him and turned to him. "It wasn't bad at all. It was actually fun going places I never thought I would want to go. I really enjoyed myself."

"If you enjoyed yourself, why did you want to leave so bad? Why did you say those things about me?" he asked.

"I don't know! Hearing what those girls said drove me crazy. I didn't want to think, I could have done something like that. I don't think I would do anything like that." I mumbled, running her hand through her hair.

"Who not?" Kiley asked.

I walked away from Kiley and sat in a near by chair. I studied his room and was surprised over how clean it was. I always thought a guy's room would be dirty, but his was just fine. It had a black rug, black curtains, and black silk covers on his bed. I guess he really liked black. I looked around some more and noticed a small picture book on his bed. I walked over to the bed and picked it up. I gave him a questionable look, but it didn't seem like he cared. I opened the book slowly and gasped when I saw the first picture.

It was ME, Toji, and Kiley. We were all sitting on what looked like their (Kiley and Toji) porch steps. I was sitting on Kiley's lap and my legs were on Chris's.

The second picture was Sae and I. We were showing off our hair colors and wearing bunny ears.

There was also another of Toji and Kiley fighting (not real fighting) with me in the background holding a sign. (I couldn't really see what it said)

My heart felt warm every time I looked at a different picture. We looked so happy. I turned the book over, so I'm looking at the lining of the pages. All of them were white except this on in the middle. It was a different color than all of the others. I was about to turn to the page but Kiley took the book from me.

"What?" I yelled.

"I forgive you. Can you please leave?" he asked, putting on his classic smile.

"Why can't I see the picture? And why do I have to leave?"

"You aren't ready to see it. I'm asking you to leave because I want to go to sleep." Kiley lied.

I gave him my, I'm-so-sure look and walked out the door. I was hoping he would come and stop me... but nothing happened.