Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ A Name Without a Name ❯ Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5:

"Momo, I'm sure you saw it all wrong. He would never do anything to hurt you." Sae said, grabbing my arm.

"Sae, I saw them. How could I`ve be so stupid? Of course he would do something like that. He's a complete idiot, sluttish perverted dog, that doesn't know a thing about people's feelings or falling in love. How could I let myself go so low?" I cried.

"Everything will be okay... don't give up on him. Talk to him first and you will see what I mean." Sae whispered.

"I will never talk to him again. EVER!" I yelled.

I pulled away from Sae and walked over to my bedroom desk. There saw a little box with little things inside. I lit a match and was about to drop it inside the box, to burn it of course, but Sae pulled it away from me.

"Don't do this." she said.

"I never want to see them again." I yelled.

"Well, I'll put them over here and one day you can decide if it's a good thing to burn these." she said, opening a secret hole I had in my floor. You only had to move a little part of ripped rug out the way and lift a piece of wood under it. Inside was a little opening that you could put things in.

"There it's all gone. Let's go see Toji and we can go see a movie, just the 3 of us." Sae smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~***************~~~

"Another dream, THE BOX!" I yelled, jumping out of my bed. I looked around my floor and found a ripped part in my rug. I did everything my dream showed me and sure enough, there was a little box inside. I nervously picked it up and I pulled off the top. There was a black book, papers, pictures, and a few flowers inside. I pulled them out one by one and sat them down on my bed. I decided to start with the photo's first.

I picked them up and noticed some of them where the one's at Kiley's house. There were a couple with Sae, Toji, and Kiley. There were a few with Sae and Kiley, Kiley and Toji, and a lot with Kiley and me.

I blushed when I saw the picture of Kiley and me in a park, feeding fish, Kiley pushing me on a swing, the two of us feeding each other, or KISSING!? I dropped the pictures on my bed and picked up a few notes in the box.

The first one read;

Momo,

I know it's cheesy writing you a letter. I'm sitting right next to you, but I'm bored and I'm sure you are bored also. Anyway, let me get to the point before Mrs. J ...notice me writing you a note. You wanna go out? I know you think I'm a complete and sick minded sick-o... but these last 3 weeks has been fun. Well, for me at least...

We don't have to start out fast... but slow... to get to know each other is all. If you answer to this letter and don't decide to kill me… I'll write you back.

Till then,

Kil

"Kil? As in Kiley, duh!" I whispered, picking up the next letter.

Momo,

Good, so you're not going to kill me after all. Well, now that you gave me your answer... Where should I start? Um... would you like to go to the movies or something Friday night, well tomorrow? If you think this is moving to fast... forget I ever said anything... just tell me what you think okay?

Later,

Kil

"Please tell me I didn't go on a date with him!" I moaned, picking up the next note

Momo,

I'm happy you enjoyed Friday night. I was a little shocked when you took me into that toy store and manga shop. Who would have thought you liked Anime? It was way better than going to the movies. The pizza shop had a lot of people in it, did it bother you? I know how much you hate being near groups of people. I know they always think the wrong thing about you.

Anyway, are we going to tell Toji and Sae anytime soon? They have been getting a little nosy in to where we've been going. Well tell me what you think when we go to the pizza shop today.

Love?

Kil

P.s.

I know we've been going out for only 4 days, but if the Love is too much... tell me.

"Love...Love? What the heck?" I panicked, picking up the next note.

Angel,

I know I haven't written you a note in... (Thinking) 5 weeks. I can't believe we've been together so long. Not that I had my thoughts on it not lasting. (You are so cute when you're mad...You just looked at me)

Come on, you can't really be that mad about yesterday. It was only a little water and your mom didn't ground you. But for real, I didn't mean to get you in so much crap. You can't stay mad at me forever; because you're an Angel... they forgive.

Anyway, I've been doing some thinking and I noticed the way Toji has been around you. To tell you the truth... I think he likes you... more than friends. I don't know where this came from... but I'm worried a little. I know you guys are best friends and all...but that guy scares me. Even if he is my brother, he does some pretty stupid things. He might try to take you away from me...he is a romantic… big headed bum after all. I don't know... maybe I'm paranoid.

I'll just talk to you about it later.

Love you always,

D

2nd to Last note;

Angel,

We NEED to talk as soon as school is over. MEET me in the back of the school; I'll be standing near Mr. Dale's car.

From,

Kiley

I shook my head and picked up the last note. It was a little ripped and looked like someone cried on it. (It was written in pen and it had blotches all over it.)

MOMO!

It wasn't what you think! We've been going together for almost 2 months. I would never ever in my life do anything to hurt you. You are way too special to me... I would never do anything to make you cry. PLEASE, answer my phone calls when I call you. I really want to get this cleared up. I'm telling you... it was a set up. Someone wants us to break up... why you can't see that. Just please... answer my calls. I can't stand us being like this...

I'll always love you,

Kil

"This might be what my dream was talking about, Kiley and I breaking up." I whispered, as I folded the notes and put them back in the box.

It was almost time for lunch; hey I slept in late, so I decided to read the diary later. I took a shower and put on my new strapless black dress. When I got downstairs, Sae was sitting in a chair.

"Why are you in my house?" I asked.

"Stop it... I was waiting for you to wake up. You never sleep till 2 in the after noon, what's up?"

I told her about everything I discovered and she seemed to be taking it pretty good.

"Yeah, I know about all that. It all really happened. Anyway, what happened at Kiley's house, yesterday?" She said, changing the subject.

"Well, he said he forgave me and asked me to leave. I was looking in his picture book, but for some odd reason... he wouldn't let me see the last page."

"Hmm... You wanna go out to eat?" she asked.

"Uh… sure… whatever!" I said, wondering why she was blowing me off.