Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Mousse Muad Dib ❯ Battle On ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mousse Muad Dib

By

Mari

Co-author by rob

Disclaimer: Ranma ½ is the Ó property of Rumiko Takahashi. Tenchi Muyo-Universe is the Ó property Kajishima Masaki.

Dune is the Ó property of Frank Herbert. Star Wars is the Ó property of George Lucas.

Chapter 11: Battle On

Mousse and Stilgard have returned to the Cat Café and are now sneaking into the back alley. "We have to be quiet." Mousse whispered to Stilgard. "The crone maybe old but she still has very keen hearing."

"Of course, Sire." Stilgard spoke softly in return as the two of them reached the back alley of the Cat Café.

"Well here we are." Mousse declared as they went over to the backdoor. But when Mousse try's to open it, the door is locked. "Damn." He swore under his breath. "The Amazons must've locked it up for the night." Mousse assumed, giving up on the door.

"At least they left a window opened." Stilgard detected, pointing at a small window that is a bit too high to climb up.

"Yes, but it's too small for either of us to go through." Mousse acknowledged. "And there's nothing around here that will help us get up there."

Then Stilgard gets an idea. "Well it's too small for a human to go through." He notified. "But it's the perfect size for a certain winged creature." Stilgard confirmed to the young heir.

"You want me to reconnoiter as a duck?" Mousse asks incredulously.

"Well it would give you more mobility and you could find out if he is in there after all." Stilgard replied.

Grimacing Mousse nods and starts to look for some water. As it happens Stilgard is the first one to find the rain barrel and notice that it is full. Reaching into the murky barrel he splash's Mousse and watch's again as the transformation happens. Amazed at it, for there is no trace of the mass or body of Mousse and the clothes that he was wearing are just a pile around the now small white duck.

"Quack" Mousse says, frustrated at the lack of talking ability.

"Shhh your Highness." Stilgard motions "You have to be very quiet." Reaching down he picks up the small duck and places it over the open window.

With a ruffle of feathers, Mousse enters the café and looks around at the back room the window leads to. The door to the room is slightly ajar and with a slight swish of tail feathers he finds himself on the floor and waddling towards the door and the lighted room beyond. The sounds in the room are deafening to his acute hearing. The Two evil men are sitting talking to Shampoo and Cologne and he notices that Ranma is tied up and unconscious on a cot near the stove.

"How can you let them get away!?" Shinju was angry that the Amazons didn't do their job.

"Mousse and the old man some how knew that we were up to something!" Shampoo countered the giant's argument.

"All the more reason you two should do what you were paid to do!" Shinju debate with impatience.

"Control yourself, Shinju." Ojino was calming down his oversized companion. "Perhaps this could work out for us." He assumed that the Amazons had a plan.

"Do not worry." Cologne was very sure of herself. "Mousse and Mr. Stilgard are sure to come back and ask more questions about our friend over there." She points towards the unconscious Ranma with her staff. "We will use Ranma as bait and once they try to rescue him, that's when we make the kill." Cologne and Shampoo gave out wicked smiles, confident about their plan.

"You two are more cunning than you gave yourselves credit for." Ojino praised them with a villainous laugh. Unaware, a certain white duck wearing thick glasses heard the whole ordeal.

'Those fiends!' Mousse-duck thinks to himself. 'Making Ranma a part of this just to get me and Stilgard. And Shampoo, how dare she treats him like that.' Then Mousse came to a realization. 'No wonder Ranma never wanted her.' He has finally gained some compassion for his former rival. 'She only uses people for her own needs.' He tries his best to think of a rescue plan. 'I have to get Stilgard in here so we can save Ranma.' Mousse-duck looks around to find what he can use to help him open the backdoor.

Unaware that help is coming Ranma lays faking sleep as he listens to the four villains plan there work, secretly feeling sorry for the two mislead Amazons who were slowly being poisoned by there new clients. 'How can I get out of this mess while still alerting those two of the danger they are in' He thinks to himself. Testing the bonds that hold his arms he slowly shifts his muscles one-muscle group at a time, as to not arouse suspicion. A loud banging at the front of the Café startles his captors and Cologne shushes Shampoo and hops out the serving door.

"Stay child I will see who it is." Cologne says as she exits the room.

"You seem to have a lot of traffic here for such a small restaurant" Shinju comments.

"More than usual." Shampoo mumbles to herself putting a pot of water on the stove to boil some tea.

Shouting and loud banging comes from the front of the Café the loud voice of an anxious woman can clearly be heard "Where is my son!" Mousse-duck ruffles his feathers as he hears the sounds of his mother's voice. 'How did they know to come here?' He thought, looking throughout the room for a way to get Stilgards help in the back room.

Shampoo dash's out of the kitchen and Ojino and Shinju go to the door to peek at the commotion happening on the other side. Taking that as his queue Mousse flaps up to the stove and ducks his bill in the hot water. Jumping down from the stove , he quickly dashes naked to the back door and lifts the slider that locks it. Opening it and quietly exiting into the back alley during the commotion. Stilgard stares at him for a second and hands him his clothes.

"They have Ranma tied to a bunk. Those two are there, and they plan on killing us. What should we do. Mom is in the front causing havoc with who knows who else. I am so worried I can't think straight." He almost starts to cry in frustration.

"Calm down my prince. Let's take this one step at a time." Stilgard comments. Rushing up to the door he peers in and sees that Shinju and Ojino are still occupied with what is happening out front. He grabs a blaster and raises it slowly. Taking aim at Shinju.

'This may not kill the giant.' Stilgard told himself. 'But perhaps it will knock him out for a while and gives us time to help the boy.' Then he pulls the trigger and a laser beam strikes at the back of head of Shinju.

"AAAAARRRRRG!!!!!" Shinju roared in pain as he grabbed the back of his head. Knocking him unconscious and making him fall flat on his face .

"SHINJU!" Ojino screamed in terror, watching his fallen apprentice.

That's when Ranma broke free from his ropes and jumped above the old man and landed in front of him. "Looks like your one flunky short, Old Man." Ranma pointed out with the emphasis of 'Old Man.'

"You!" Ojino was shocked by Ranma's incredible recovery. "But how?!"

"I was pretending to be asleep and I heard everything!" Ranma confirmed as he gets into fighting stance. "I will not allow you to kill Mousse!" He made his statement.

"YOU!" Ojino started laughing manically. "You can do nothing!" Waving his arm in front of Ranma he mumbled some words and Ranma lifted off the ground and screamed in pain. Stilgard leveled the gun a second time aiming for Ojino's head but found that he couldn't focus. Mousse and Stilgard watched in horror as the two started to phase out of real time and space and disappear. Mousse was able to hear Ojino exclaim before he disappeared . "Goodbye Shinju, you have failed me too many times now. I have no more need for you."

Shinju twisted and squirmed, although unconscious he emitted terrible screams that caused the noise in front to stop and the sounds of everyone to gather into the kitchen area. Cologne arrived first to watch in fascination as Shinju twisted and turned and bent into almost inhuman shape. Then with a sharp crack the Evil villain lay still. No longer making any noise. No longer able for his back had broken in several places killing him slowly and painfully.

"What the?" Cologne exclaimed.

Stilgard entered and as the rest arrived he exclaimed. "They had Ranma tied up on the cot over there, and are in league with Ojino. Ojino has taken Ranma somewhere. I have never in my life ever seen anything like it. They just disappeared." He exclaimed.

Shampoo looks at Stilgard and Mousse, and takes a step forward. "You Mousse have a destiny with Me. I challenge you to combat. To the death."

Mousse without hesitation looks replies to her invitation "I never realized what a self centered manipulating evil woman you are, yes I will fight you."

Cologne looks to Stilgard. "I will keep YOU away from the fight ." And launches a devastating attack on the Atreides Guardian.

Shampoo snap kicks a lunge at Mousse and dashes over his head and out the door. "Come little one, WE will fight in a different arena."

Mousse turns and starts to follow. In the distance inside the café he can hear his mother cry out. "Be careful."

"Do not worry Lady Beikng-Pan." Ayeka consoled the worried mother of the Atreides Heir while watching him and the Amazon took off. "He'll be okay." She hoped. Ayeka ponders to herself 'what are my feelings for him, and why do I feel closer to him than to Tenchi' she takes heart of her feelings for Mousse and concern for his safety.

"So you seemed to grown a bit stronger than the last time we met." Stilgard knew that there was something suspicious about the Amazon elder. He is now in a fighting stance.

"Indeed I have." Cologne prided herself. "Thanks to our two partners." She too is getting prepared to fight.

"What could they have possibly contributed to this?" Stilgard questioned her motives.

"Why they gave us something that will make the Amazons the strongest and most powerful beings in the world." Cologne answered and took out the small pouch that Ojino and Shinju gave her.

Stilgard was in shocked when he saw the little bag. 'By the Gods! They didn't!' He realized what she meant. "Isn't that the SPICE?"

"Ah so I see that you familiar with this SPICE." The Amazon Matriarch was being cocky. "It increased our strength, extended our lives and expanded our consciousness. Shampoo had some of it as well and she'll be able to defeat Mousse with ease." She gave out an evil cackle.

"You Fool!" Stilgard bellowed out in anger and fear. "Don't you know that without a strong immune system, instead of extending your lives, it will kill you both in a matter of days!"

"You lie!" With that she leaps over his head with her stick and try's to strike him before he can move. Yet years of martial Arts training on earth don't compare to the rigorous training given the Captains of the guard for the House Atreides and he dodges her easily. Her increased speed though allows her to graze his cheek slightly, which is more than anyone has done in along while.

This warns him to be cautious and to remain distant. His own strategy is to wear her down so that he can take her without killing her. Stilgard realizes that she is just a pawn in this intergalactic chess game. Jumping to the side he moans as a dart, thrown by Cologne pierces his side and causes him to bleed slightly.

Beikng-Pan sees this and jumps into the fight to help. A twirling side kick causes Cologne to jump away from the fallen Stilgard and gives both combatants a chance for air.

"So you would fight me with unfair odds would you?" Cologne replies. "Fine then all of you are now my target. Prepare to die!" Lightning fast she hurls more darts into the air. Only to have a giant panda holding a sign engraved with the words stop on it block the deadly missiles.

Ayeka and Akane both pull out staff weapons and go into a guard stance, looking for any opportunity to bring down this ancient foe.

"Cologne of the Wu-Sul Clan!" Ayeka called out her position. "Stop This At Once!" She demanded.

Cologne was staggered when Ayeka mention her clan's name. "How did you know I am Wu-Sul?" She wanted answer.

"Lady Beikng-Pan told us about the feud between you and her clan and how your people are trying to take over her dojo!" Ayeka state it a matter of factly.

"Please stop this, Cologne!" Akane pleaded. "Can't you see that you and Shampoo are being used?"

"Enough of your excuses, child!" Cologne refused to believe anything they say. "This is just another trap for you to keep Son-in-law!" She indicted.

"It's no use." Beikng-Pan avowed. "The old woman has always been power hungry and will never to listen to reason." She now realizes what she has to do. "Officer Ayeka. Akane. Please Mr. Stilgard somewhere safe." Mousse's mother requested. "I'll deal with Cologne." Her eyes narrowed at the sight of the ancient Amazon.

"Are you sure about this?" Akane ask, not knowing if this is such is a good idea.

"Yes, now go!" Beikng-Pan proclaimed and Ayeka and Akane nodded in response and help Stilgard to get out of harms way.

"So now it's just me and the mother of that blind weakling." Cologne chuckled evilly. "How I waited for so long to finally defeat you." She gets into fighting stance.

Beikng-Pan clenched teeth and fist for that insulting remark the old crone made about her son. But immediately regained composure and gave Cologne a wicked smirk. "Wrong Elder Cologne, it is you who are blind."

Cologne has a confused look on her face and quickly turn it into annoyance. "Just what the hell do you mean by that!" She was just been snubbed by owner of the Atreides-Dan dojo. "I'm not the one who wears thick glasses."

"I mean my son is more that what he seems and has more power than you and your whole tribe put together." Beikng-Pan made her point. "And your great-granddaughter will not last more than five minutes once he gets through with her!"

That one struck a nerve in Cologne. "How dare you!" Then she charges at the Dojos Matriarch with an extended kick. But just as her foot tried to make contact with Beikng-Pan's face Beikng-Pan rapidly lean to one side, causing Cologne to miss and hit a wall. The old Wu-Sul Clan leader made a quick recovery but gave a deadly glare at her opponent. Taking a swing with a spinning side kick Beikng-Pan steps back and watches the heel miss her by scant millimeters. "Grrrr.!" Cologne makes a sound of frustration. Just as Cologne throws the dagger she has hidden in her sleeve, Beikng-pan bends at the middle reading her every move. The dagger sharp and dangerous fly's over her belly leaving a trail of torn clothes and cut skin. Looking down to assess her damage Beikng-Pan leans to the left and back and narrowly misses a strike by Cologne with her walking cane. Seeing that the wound isn't serious she smiles at her adversary.

"Plus you had no idea how much I've waited to fight the leader of the clan who was responsible FOR THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND!" And with a loud battle cry, Beikng-Pan got a direct hit on the Cologne's abdomen.

Cologne followed through with the hit by absorbing the blow and using a swift hand chop which Mousse's mother easily avoided. Turning she kicked her from underneath but missed the ancient crone. Jumping back Cologne assessed her opponent. Even hyped up as she was on spice this women was as vicious as a crazed tiger. Worried about her great granddaughter Cologne tried to hurry up the fight so she could assess how Shampoo was doing against her target.

Beikng-Pan weaving like a snake struck out with lightning fast arms each time getting closer and closer to actually coming in contact with the ancient crone.

Then Cologne tried to kick her in the sides but Beikng-Pan made a quick flip over her enemy and landed behind her, on landing she punched her in the back causing her to sway forward and gasp in amazement. Cologne gave Beikng-Pan a new look. This woman was more than she seemed herself.

Akane and Ayeka both stood back and watched.

Stilgard's hands itched to enter the fray, but he was warned by Akane that it would be a mortal insult to Beikng-Pan to cause any effect in her fight.

Cologne Jumped up onto a table pogo style using her staff and stood, now both fighters were at head height to each other.

Beikng-Pan jumped forward ducking into a tight roll and swung between the legs of the table to stop exactly under Cologne.

Cologne looking behind her expecting a rear attack was shocked to find that Beikng-Pan had the physical control to stop herself in mid roll and almost jumped too late. As Cologne raised herself into the air the table she had been standing on exploded with the force of Beikng-Pan's kick. Splinters flung throughout the room. Cologne watched as Beikng-Pan raised from the ground like a phoenix raising from the ash's in her left hand was a shirk, a martial arts dart, As the Cologne reached the arc of height that her jump allowed she twisted her body slightly and used the edge of the staff to block the death blow that Beikng-Pan was going to deliver. "You really think I will be that easy young one." Cologne laughed. " I have lived centuries and learned many , many ways to deal with filth like you."

Saving her breath Beikng-Pan just glared at her adversary and landed on a chair that tilted precariously for a second causing her to look down and adjust her balance. A big mistake on her part as she looked up a split second later she saw the pointed dart aiming for her heart. Twisting slightly and jumping to get out of its way she struck the wall and forced one arm to deflect her into the opposite direction . The dart sped by muscles that were hardened by centuries of hard labour and practice was swift and though she did deflect it from being a killing blow the dart sunk into Beikng-Pan's arm and made her left arm numb and un-functional.

Stilgard gasped and dashed into the fray swinging his large ham sized hands at the tiny Cologne, Anything to stop this death dealer from hurting Mousse's mother any more.

Akane and Ayeka dived into the fray as well swinging the staff's they carried to deflect the rain of darts and blades that came from the hidden resources of Colognes clothes.

"NO!" Beikng-Pan nearly Screamed. "She is mine." Standing up again she brushed off the dust from the fall and looked at the wound in her shoulder. "It doesn't appear to be to deep, it just hit a nerve." Reaching up she grasped the handle of the dart and everyone friend and foe alike watched in fascination as the frail looking woman ripped out the jagged dart and flung it on the floor. Looking at her helpers she waved them back to the entranceway and said. "You may only enter on my death. Then and only then may you avenge me. Otherwise anyone who hurt her other than me during this fight, will be my next opponent."

Stilgard stood in shock and wonder at the strength and courage of this woman. 'Now I know where he gets it from.' He thought to himself as he backed away from the two circling combatants.

Dripping blood from her left shoulder Beikng-Pan advanced on Cologne with a grim determination, fed by the furry of knowing who she was and what she had done to make her life a living hell. Launching herself like a rocket on a suicide run, Beikng-Pan landed on the startled Cologne and grabbed her with her free hand, hugging her close to her body.

Cologne punched her repeatedly with her fingers. Striking vital nerves and points that would have killed a normal person in seconds.

But Beikng-Pan being a master martial artist as well knew a few tricks too. Reaching behind the ancient assassin she gently pierced the back of Colognes neck with a small acupuncture needle.

Cologne stiffened in her arms and they both landed with a thump.

Beikng-Pan rolled in agony on the floor next to the paralyzed Cologne.

The others watched in awe as after a few minutes of that Beikng-Pan raised herself on her elbows and Grimaced. "Well isn't anyone going to help me up."

Somewhere in Nerima, the two former friends are standing on top of a roof of a nearby building with deadly looks in their eyes.

"I've never dream that it will come to this, Shampoo." Mousse said her name with a blunt unemotional voice, no more did he adore this amazing Amazon, and no more did he find himself infatuated with her. Now all he saw was the cold killing machine that she was. Though it was probably not her, her clan was responsible for depriving him of his heritage, his father and his life. Now, this night he would get even. Watching her from the other roof, he noticed the gold amulet she always wore. The one that he now new was his father's.

Will Cologne pay for her crimes, will Shampoo win against Mousse with his new powers? What happened to Ranma and will anyone find him and Ojino before it is too late to save him? This and much more in our next exciting episode entitled Battle on death match!