Samurai 7 Fan Fiction ❯ Defending Honor. ❯ Unconscious draw. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document opened within the past minute and a half.^^.
Authors Note:
Current time.09/20/2006--01:08am.

Hey readers. Some of this chapter kicks up the drama a little bit and hopefully has more action.
I'm also hoping that the chapter goes well.^^.
And remember if you haven't read my profile.I don't like Main Character deaths.
By the way if anyone is wondering about the spelling of any names I'm just going with what I know. That's all. Also trying to keep the suffixes as right as possible.
Don't remember if I mentioned this or not but there might be Ooc-Ness.
For those who don't know what the heck that is,It stands for Out.Of.Character-Ness.
Expect fighting and some light cursing in this chapter.
Enjoy.^^.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the field there was really no-where to hide only a few trees that began to lead to a forest but that was no possible escape.
Not for the ones fighting.

Demon out for revenge against the damned kid that cost him alot,a couple of years ago.

Katsushiro protecting what he cared for even if they didn't know.
Especially Kyuzo-Kun/Dono.

'Ah dammit. I can't hold out much longer. He really has gotten stronger.'

'Damn! The brat got a little bit better.'

During the battle he managed to throw Katsu against a tree.
After struggling to get back up he went after Demon again and gave him a slightly deep cut on his left leg.

"You damned brat. It's time to finish this."
That was the cue for the gang to step in with their bows and arrows equipped.
The rest had arrived on the scene in time to see the man Katsu was fighting call a few of his gang.

Kyuzo looked the same but inside he was quite pissed.
They moved quickly to take out the gang.
There orders were too shoot one arrow each at his target.

They took out nearly all of them but when they saw the Samurai charge at them they released the arrows.
Not all of them hit but a few did.Knocking Katsu to the ground.

Katsu was attempting to get back up while Demon walked over hardly standing himself.
They were running to the scene when Demon picked up Katsu by his neck and threw him hard toward a tree except Kyuzo jumped and caught him.

A couple of the others almost got Demon but one his gang that didn't get caught threw a smoke bomb and before Demon left he shouted..
"Damn brat,I'll be back to finish this!"
and then they disappeared.

The others had made their way over to where Katsu and Kyuzo were.
Katsu about to fall unconscious himself had barely said this..
He looked to Kyuzo and.
"The...Demon...Will..Return."
With that said he fell out.
Kyuzo got him and they ran back to the village.Upon return the elder already had everything ready and the rest was up to some doctors and Katsu.

A little later the elder had told them he was stable but how long he would be out,He didn't know.

It was night time and they had been in that room for who knows how long now.
The elder came in.

"I'm surprised to see that he's still alive after all this time."

"all this time? You know him?"
Now Kambei was a bit more curious.

"You mean you don't know. Well I guess it sounds like something he would do."

"Care to tell us then?"
Kiku was nearly steaming.

"You should know anyway if the man you described was the one who did this. Gather around so I don't have to repeat myself."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++


End of chapter 3. What did ya think?
Next chapter explains what happened/the back-story.^^.
Actually this is a different version of chap,3 than what I was going to write....I was just typing and this is what happened. It was supposed to end as Katsu was fallling to the ground unconscious,Than the next chapter have him the stuff here happen and the story be told. Oh well I think it turned ok.^_^.

If you'll excuse me I'm going to finish typing the note,As well as finish sending my mum an e-card than get a snack afterward say good-night to our puppy and get ready for bed.And read a 3 part humor Saint Seiya fanfic I've already read chapter 1. It's on another tab.*Yawns*. Oh yeah. after I save this I'm off to post it.^^. Well I know that that was pointless but why not.-_-.
A small snack whilest reading a fanfic.....ah the simple things in life.^o^.

Good night people or day or whatever.^_^.
Document finished..09/20/2006----02:07am.