Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ More Then Friends ❯ Chapter 4 Lovers Quarrel ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- I have to say that all of the Sonic characters in this fic or mentioned do not belong to me they belong to Sega. Now as usual on with the story
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

More Then Friends

Chapter 4 Lovers Quarrel

Amy finished setting up the table with carrots, potatoes, spaghetti bolognaise and peas. It has been one day since Sonic and Tails started going out as lovers with her and Cream knowing.

It surprised her how Tails and Sonic got together, but she got used to it and now she and Cream were getting ready for their first double date cause Sonic and Tails were coming round.

The four of them agreed to have this double date cause it could be fun they all thought.

Cream came out wearing her normal outfit and Amy said to her “You look gorgeous.”

Cream then said with a blush “Thank you Amy but it is just what I normally wear.”

The doe then added “Also I think you look gorgeous too.”

The pink hedgehog then replied “You know Cream it doesn’t matter what you are wearing cause you would still look beautiful to me.”

The loving doe then looked in Amy’s eyes with her own dreamy filled eyes as she said “Do you really mean it?”

Amy then nods her head and replies “Yes really.”

At first they embraced each other, then their faces slowly came closer together and then their lips met like they do so many times which always feel great, but while they were doing that there was a knock at the door.

Amy then broke the kiss and said to Cream in a coyly tone “Maybe we should just ignore it.”

Cream then giggled and said “Amy no, that’s probably our friends.”

Another knock on the door was heard so Cream got out of Amy’s grasp and went to the door and opened it to see the male lovers outside with a bottle of wine with them.

Cream then gave the lovers her warm smile and said politely “Hi guys, please come in.”

Sonic and Tails then walked in and then Tails put the wine onto the table next to Amy’s cooking.

He then asked “So what do we do on these sort of things anyway?”

The doe then asked “Yeah what do we do Amy?”

They both looked towards the two so called more experienced hedgehogs and then Sonic replied “We first have dinner and while we eat and drink we chat about stuff.”

Tails then asked “About what?”

Sonic then answered “Anything.”

Tails nodded his head in understanding and sat down, Sonic then sat down next to his lover, Amy then sat next to Sonic and Cream sat in between Amy and Tails, they all sat in a circle since the table was a bit small but it was still enough to fit 4 people.

Then dinner started with the filling their plates with certain amounts of food and Sonic pouring wine into glasses for everyone, Cream had the least wine cause she didn’t like alcohol much.

It was then the chatting started off with Cream asking innocently “So how is your relationship going so far guys?”

Sonic then answered “Great.”

Tails also answered with a smile “Great.”

Tails then asked “Cream so on your vacation how did it go.”

The doe just smiled and looked at Amy and said “It went well, just the way I like it, I would love to have another vacation someday.”

Amy got the message what Cream meant but Sonic knew what it was and so did Tails cause since they knew how it worked but they decided not to embarrass them.

Sonic then looked to Amy and asked “Amy can I talk to you alone please?”

Amy then nodded and went with him out of reach of Tails and Cream’s hearing range.

Sonic then looked at them then when he saw they were not listening he whispered into Amy’s ear “I wanted to ask you something?”

Amy then asked quietly “What is it and why are you whispering?”

Sonic then explained “Well you see I was thinking about…”

Tails and Cream who were at the table was trying to listen in but they could not hear a single word.

Cream then said “What do you think they are talking about?”

Tails then said “Advice maybe?”

Cream thought he sounded odd then, it was as if he was trying to convince himself nothing was wrong.

But Cream thought it would pass since she got that feeling a couple of times so Tails would get used to it like she did.

The two hedgehogs came back to the table so Cream asked “What were you talking about?”

Amy then replied “Oh nothing much just err advice that’s all.”

Cream couldn’t help but feel as if she was hiding something but the doe just shrugged it off and decided to ask later.

But Tails looked a bit more jealous by this but he shook his head and thought “No Sonic would never think of anyone else but me also he likes Amy but not like that…”

He then thought for a moment to himself “But what if..”

The two tailed genius shook his head again as if not to let jealousy or suspicions take over him. But he could not help but wonder what if they were lying to him and Cream.

After many conversations they finished dinner and then started on dessert, cake and ice cream were the best in their case.

Amy then asked “So have you guys thought about coming out yet?”

Then Tails said “We had a long chat about it and we came to a decision that..”

Tails said “We will tell our friends.”

But also Sonic said in unison “We will not.”

Amy, Cream and Tails were shocked to hear the blue hedgehog say that.

Tails then calmly said “But Sonic I thought we agreed we would.”

Sonic then looked at Tails and said “Tails.. I’m sorry but I can’t seem to bring myself to tell our friends this.”

Tails looked upset by this and said “But you promised we would tell them.”

Sonic then replied “I know I promised but I just can’t seem to do it.”

Tails then thought for a second, he then let his imagination and jealousy get the best of him.

He pointed an accusing finger at the two hedgehogs and said in anger “You two are at it behind mine and Cream’s backs aren’t you?”

But the blue hedgehog defended himself saying “Me and Amy? No, we may care for each other but we don’t care for each other that much.”

Tails then said “Oh yeah then how come you are all of a sudden changing your mind about what we discussed earlier and then you have a secret conversation with her while I am here.”

Cream looked at Amy with questioning eyes and asked “Is this true?”

Amy then replied “No, I would never anything to hurt you.”

Cream then calmed down and thought “I know she would never do this, but still I can’t argue with my long time friend cause he might feel betrayed if I do.”

Tails then asked “So what do you have to say about that.”

Sonic then said “I think you had let your imagination run wild.”

Tails then said “Oh please is that your best explanation when the evidence is…”

Sonic then cut Tails off harshly and shouted at him “Shut up and listen, I would never hurt you that way and I would never like Amy in that way.”

Tails looked shocked by his outburst but Sonic then hurt him by saying “I knew it was a mistake to kiss you, I should of punched your lights out when you started it also if I knew dating you was going to be like going to hell then I would rather have you dead.”

This made Tails cry and said in a sad tone “You would want me dead?”

At that point Sonic found he had said something he did not mean to say so he calmed down and said “Tails I..”

But it was too late Tails pushed Sonic out of the way and ran out of the apartment and ran as far as he could from him with tears streaming down his furry cheeks.

Sonic just looked shocked and said as if ashamed of his short fuse “Damn it I did it again.”

Amy and Cream understood why he did not mean to say those things and they understood why things turned out like this.

Cream wanted to know what were Amy and Sonic talking about but it did not seem like the right time to ask.

But they did hope everything would be ok in the end.

TO BE CONTINUED

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------

Please review that is all I ask of you all is that you have enjoyed it and say what was good about the story also tell me if you think the plot is good I always doubt myself when it comes to this. Well an authors job is never done till next time readers.