Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Synthetic ❯ Plea's of the truth & of the heart ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"I - What?" Yami stumbled for an answer

Seto stared at Yami's fearful face, standing up away from the bench quickly "I said, were is your reflection!?" he yelled

Yami glanced down at the pool and looked back at Seto with desperate eyes, "Seto, I can explain!" he said, standing up to face him.

Seto shook his head, only one thing he could think of came to mind.

Yami had no reflection, Yami wasn't aloud out - the damn vicar knew what he was! And now so did he, a vampire.

But how could Yami stand the light and holy objects? It didn't make sense…

Unless!

Seto slowly put his hand inside his left pocket, "S-Seto? Please! Speak to me…" Yami cried, taking a step towards him.

Seto didn't reply, he felt like a fool - a fool to this… this sickening creature!

"Seto?" Yami tried again,

Why was it acting so innocent? It was tearing Seto up inside.

Seto advanced one step at a time towards Yami causing Yami to take steps backwards.

"I've been hunting you all this time and you were right under my nose, you bitch!" Seto exclaimed, taking another step forwards.

"Seto, I'm sorry!" Yami cried, "I'm -"

Seto cut him off, "Sorry!? I bet you knew I was after you, didn't you?" Yami shook his head quickly, "I gave you my heart, something I would never *ever* do! I hate you!"

The words stung Yami in the heart, "Please, you don't understand!" Yami pleaded, "I - I love you!"

Seto glared at him, "Shut up!" he yelled, "You planed this all, the making me fall in love with you and then maybe thinking I could free you from that church so you could become the king of all vampires! You killed all those people… your kind killed my brother!!"

"No Seto! No!" Yami said, "I didn't kill anyone, I'm not going to do that! I love you, I'm not lying Seto! I wanted to tell you, really! But when you told me about your brother, I just couldn't…"

"Don't bother with your lies, save it for when you go to hell." Seto sneered, "And save your tears Dark angel, they won't save you now."

"But Seto -"

"Don't you dare call me that again!" Seto snapped,

He then pulled out his dagger from his pocket and swiftly pushed it along one of Yami's pale cheeks.

Yami yelped in pain and surprise as the dagger made a clean deep cut on his left cheek.

Seto was breathing heavily, he looked at the blood on his shiny dagger and did his best to smirk.

Yami put his hand up to his cheek. A hurt expression came to his face as he removed his hand to look at his now bloodied palm.

"Surprised? I'm sure you've seen blood before." Seto said bitterly, moving his dagger up for another strike.

Tears came to Yami's eyes, "Please Seto…" he pleaded quietly

Seto's raised hand flinched, No! He was not going to fall for the tears.

"I told you to save your tears," Seto said, "I am a hunter and my duty is to kill you! Why has everyone disappeared? You killed them while I was gone."

"What? No, I sensed danger! That's why I went to get you!" Yami shrieked,

Seto laughed, "Really… or is that what you want me to believe? Huh Dark angel? You went to see me so you could make up this lie! Didn't you?" he replied

Yami shook his head, "No…!" he sobbed,

"I can't believe I slept with *you*! You really make me sick, with your lies and pathetic attempts to stay alive." Seto said, "You're all selfish. You can never care for others, only for yourselves!"

"You know nothing of vampires." Yami hissed,

Seto raised an eyebrow, "Oh, I think I do." He replied

"No, you don't." Yami explained, "Vampires cannot help how they act, it's there instinct! Do you think they want to be the living dead? Never going in the light and feeding off of other living things so they can live…"

"My heart bleeds." Seto said sarcastically,

"You're the selfish one!" Yami cried, "Because of your brother's demise you are clouded with hate and the need for revenge. But there are others things that could have killed your little brother! How do you know it was a vampire?"

Seto snarled, "Don't you dare bring my brother into this, you bastard!" he replied

"You didn't answer my question Seto." Yami persisted

"I told you not to call me that!" Seto shouted

"Then what should I call you!? Kaiba!? Hunter!? Slayer!?" Yami screamed,

Seto cringed at Yami's loud tone as it rung in his ears sharply, "It doesn't matter because you'll be dead soon." He answered spitefully.

More tears fell, "I didn't kill anyone! Why won't you believe me?" Yami cried,

"Because all you things do is lie and kill! Tell me, why does that vicar keep you…alive?" Seto replied,

"My mother, Sita left me by the church knowing she was to be slain when I was younger. Father Simon found me and took me to his home, he taught me most things I know and he gave me books to learn from… He couldn't let me out alone because he knew what I was and thought I was dangerous." Yami explained,

"And how right he was to think that." Seto said, "He should have killed you when he found you."

Yami flinched, the words hurt severely. Seto raised his dagger up higher ready to attack.

"Seto! Please No!" Yami screamed, the sharp dagger coming closer to his chest rapidly.