Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Synthetic ❯ 1st end part 5: Dogding Death ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Seto mentally cringed as he rolled away from the sharp claws at the last moment, the sound of the claws hitting the pavement made him move again, into a standing position as Simon hissed in frustration.

"Why don't you give up now? I'll make a lot less painful…" Simon asked

Seto glared at him, "I doubt that," he replied

"You truly are a foolish mortal, aren't you?" Simon cackled, "I expected better from you hunter."

"Shut it Demon!" Seto snapped,

Simon grinned at him with amusement, "Oh, please…you bore me with your empty threats." He said

Seto then cracked, he attempted to punch Simon in the face but his fist was caught in a painful grip by the demons hand.

Simon laughed, "Tell me hunter, how many men does it take to destroy all good in the world?"

Seto eyes widened when Simon was suddenly chocking him, he struggled to remove the strong grip around his neck with his now free hands but to no avail.

"Well hunter? Answer me!" the demon cried, his hold on Seto tightening.

Seto coughed and wheezed but then he remembered the dagger in his hand, but wait…where was it!? No! He'd dropped it on the ground when he had been struggling.

Simon laughed again at the despair on Seto's face as he continued to chock him.

Seto's eyes began to roll as he felt his consciousness leaving him, his lungs pleaded for air as his mouth tried to obtain oxygen.

But his consciousness never left him, he felt himself hit the ground while a certain Simon screamed out in shock.

He coughed for air before looking up to find Yami, once again, drinking Simon's blood hungrily.

Yami felt his strength beginning to return as he drank the powerful demons powerful blood, the sweet taste ran down his throat and seemed to power up his body once again.

Simon pulled him off his neck in rage and turned to face him, "Couldn't wait to die, huh?" he said angrily

Yami glared at him, now feeling stronger than ever before.

Seto pulled himself up and went to pick up his dagger, his free hand massaging his now bruised neck.

Lightning zoomed out of Yami's raised palm and pushed a surprised Simon backwards only just letting the demon remain standing.

Simon growled, "You'll have to do better than that!" he sneered, throwing an energy ball.

Yami dodged it quickly but found it to be a trick when lightning blasts hit him in the gut.

Simon cackled, avoiding another energy ball with a smirk.

Yami returned the smirk as he moved the energy ball with his mind to hit Simon in the back, knocking him down to the floor.

He then walked up to the fallen demon and grinded his foot into Simon's back to keep the wailing creature of evil in place on the floor.

"Seto, give me the dagger please!" Yami panted, holding out his hand towards his lover.

Simon panicked and knew he had to do something, quickly thinking of a plan he used his power to begin the strategy he needed to win.

Seto blinked, his head was spinning and his vision was becoming blurry until he was seeing double. What was happening? His head hurt badly…

Yami frowned, "Seto? Give me the dagger!" he yelled in frustration

Seto couldn't hear him properly; his voice seemed to change in mid sentence! Suddenly, his vision returned to him.

"Give me the dagger Seto. Give it!"

Seto began advancing towards Yami with a blank expression, for he did not see Yami talking to him…he saw Simon.