Fake Fan Fiction ❯ The Unexpected II ❯ The Big Bus ( Chapter 18 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: The Unexpected II
Chapter Chapter 17 - The Big Bus
Rating: R
Fandom: FAKE
Pairings: Ryo/Dee (mostly), some Dee/Ryo
Warnings: Yaoi, Male/male, MPREG, AU If you don't like, don't read! Once again, there's mention of naughty games men play and an exotic dancer with an interesting talent.
Disclaimer: FAKE is not mine. We have Sanami Matoh for giving us Dee, Ryo and the rest of the 27th precinct characters. Any OCs appearing in this fic are mine.
Beta by Dawn.
 
 
March 4, 2006
 
Ryo walked down a street in Tribeca, holding Dee's hand as they strolled at a leisurely pace. They were with Rick and Elena, who had decided to take advantage of their stay over. JJ had dropped Dee off from work. When he entered the apartment he found Ryo, Elena and Rick waiting for him. Ryo was looking more human than he had when Dee last saw him in the morning. Both Dee and Elena had some fun teasing him that morning as Elena made them breakfast. Rick was still asleep, and Dee assumed Ryo would be going back to bed after Dee left for work. Dee and Elena continued to tease the two men when Dee returned home.
 
Not long after Dee was home, Ryo suggested they all go out for a walk. They ended up browsing through some art galleries. Dee looked happy to be out and not stuck in the house because they had no appointments for the wedding. Dee was told that at some point, they'd decide on where to eat dinner. Behind Dee's back, Ryo and Rick were giving each other signals as they came to the street they were supposed to have Dee at that time.
 
They shared a look as they noticed from the other end of the street, a group of Japanese tourists, all with cameras, that had just turned the corner. The group was making their way down the street towards them.
 
Ryo smirked as he recognized his cousins and Akemi among other strange faces. The group came upon them and suddenly they were swarmed. Dee was pulled from Ryo during the chaos and found himself surrounded by the Japanese tourists, all chatting away at the same time in Japanese as they circled Dee, taking pictures. One remark he was able to make out repeatedly was, “Handsome American pregnant man.”
 
Dee flushed, realizing they were taking pictures of him, while they talked about him. He frantically looked over their heads to find Ryo.
 
His eyes finally rested on Ryo. His husband-to-be stood on the outer edge of the group, looking smug and amused. Elena and Rick also seemed to be enjoying some joke. He heard a comment directed to him in Japanese, using his name. Dee turned his head to seek out who spoke to him.
 
In the corner of his eyes, he noticed a large silver bus pull to the curb of a no parking zone not far from them.
 
He heard his name again and suddenly he saw three men stepping forward, grinning at him. Dee's mouth hung open for a moment, and then as he snapped it shut, he slapped his forehead.
 
“Oh holy crap!” he exclaimed, covering his face and starting to laugh. He knew then that he was being set up.
 
He heard laughter from all around him, including from Ryo and his aunt and uncle. He removed his hand as everyone still laughed. Meanwhile his college friends greeted him.
 
“How the hell?” he asked, still stunned as Ryo found his way next to Dee.
 
“Barry, Rick and a little help from my cousins,” Ryo laughed, hugging Dee's arm. He laughed harder at the thought of his cousins and Dee's friends finding a sizable group of Japanese tourists so Dee's college buds could hide among them, and not stand out immediately.
 
“Just like TV shows!” one of Dee's friends exclaimed in broken English.
 
Dee nodded. “Exactly what I was thinking.” He laughed, still unable to believe his friends were there in New York City. Dee had kept in touch with them through the years in the form of writing letters and emailing. He sent them invitations to the wedding, but only as a formality, never expecting that his friends would actually make it. They all had all parted at graduation, intending for them to come to New York City one year soon, and Dee going back to Japan for a visit, but it just never had happened.
 
Until then. Dee was grinning like an idiot.
 
Yuki, one of Dee's friends was thanking the tourists in Japanese, while Ryo's cousins shook hands and bowed heads.
 
Ryo leaned up to kiss Dee. “Have fun. It's your turn, sweetheart.”
 
Dee barely returned the brief kiss when he found himself being guided by Yuki and his two other friends, Hide and Ken, to the waiting bus. The four men were talking as they walked. It was then that Dee noticed the back window of the bus. It read, “Last Free Ride for Dee Laytner”.
 
Ryo's cousins joined him and Elena, while Rick went on ahead of the small group of college friends after giving Elena a quick kiss. With his family, Ryo watched the group as they approached the bus. Not far from them, the tourists stood along a wall, also watching.
 
“Dee looks so happy to see his friends,” Elena gushed excitedly.
 
“Yes, he does,” Ryo replied. “But here I thought I was getting their email addresses to you so you could try to bring them in for just the wedding.”
 
“This is part of the wedding, Ryo,” Elena replied. “It's all part of this great final week of parties that will culminate with your wedding breakfast next Sunday.”
 
Ryo shook his head. “If you insist.” He was grinning. He had to admit that's how he felt. The night before, his bachelor party was the official kick off of a week of parties, ceremonies and celebrations all concerning the wedding. “My God,” he whispered in awe. Even more than the night before, as he watched Dee, and read the message on the back of the bus, he knew this was it. They were in the home stretch and at the end of the whirlwind week, he was going to be married to Dee. They would be on their way to their honeymoon. “It's really happening.”
 
Elena hugged him. “Of course, silly. It is happening. This is your and Dee's wedding week.”
 
The door to the bus opened and a 6 foot tall stork came out. Dee's eyes went wide as he stepped back at step startled, then suddenly he burst out in laughter.
 
“Welcome to the Stork Express,” the stork stated to Dee, shaking his hand.
 
Dee noted the hand was quite human as the strange looking stork stepped aside for Dee to get on the bus, followed by his friends.
 
Ryo was howling with laughter, not expecting the stork. He noticed Eddie and Akemi were now among the group left with him.
 
“I think it's time to go get some dinner,” Elena said. “So where's the good Japanese restaurants around here?”
 
Ryo clicked his tongue. “How bad are we? We get rid of Dee, then go hit up a sushi bar.” He grinned wickedly. “C'mon, I know just the place. Just don't tell Dee we were there. It's his favorite place and he's not allowed to go there until after the baby is born.”
 
“No problem,” Tsubasa, one of his cousins replied. “Then later on, we go to White Castle.” The other cousins nodded their heads vigorously.
 
Elena laughed. “They almost remind me of Dee now! Yes, we'll have sushi now and White Castle for later.”
 
“He's probably going to be eating all night long, but I guess I better bring home a little something from White Castle for Dee, just in case,” Ryo stated. “Worse thing is he'll have to heat them up for lunch tomorrow.
 
The bus doors were closed. The little group waved to the tourists who were starting to leave as Ryo lead the way to where they were going to have dinner.
 
~+~ ~+~ ~+~ ~+~ ~+~
 
Once Dee cleared the bus doors, he found himself trapped in a Barry bear hug. His friends were behind him, and Rick had slipped into the bus ahead of Dee. The other man was laughing.
 
“Oh dude,” Barry exclaimed, “you should have seen yourself out there!”
 
They heard laughing coming from Dee's college friends.
 
Barry released Dee and pointed to the sliding door that closed the bus off from the driver. “Once I open that door, it'll be like a college dorm party. Minus the booze, of course.” Barry's grin included all four men cramped in the small space. “At least the way it's done in the U.S. Not sure about Japan.”
 
Dee laughed. “Dude, we partied as hard as we studied.”
 
His friends agreed enthusiastically.
 
“And the reason why we had military friends was because of these guys here,” Dee continued, fondly reminiscing his college days. “They liked American beer and we got it cheap through our friends in the Navy.”
 
“Here's the thing,” Barry went on, “we're on a bus to keep you safe, and so you don't have to watch others drink in a club while you can't. But we have plenty to make up for that, so….” The big black man grinned wide. “Are you ready, Dee Laytner, for your last wild night as a free man?”
 
Dee looked at Barry as if he was crazy. “I haven't been a free man for five years.” He smirked.
 
Barry draped his arm across Dee's shoulders. “You were free, meaning without any legally binding contracts. As of this time next Saturday, that's all going to change, bro.”
 
Dee's own grin was huge. “Yeah. I know.”
 
The Japanese men with them slapped Dee on his back. “Get in there,” Hide remarked. “We want to party.”
 
Ken slid the door open to reveal all the guests standing and waiting for Dee. Everyone started to applaud when Dee stood in the doorway.
 
He saw everyone from CI and some others from the 27th, including Ferguson, and much to Dee's surprise, Hernandez. There were a couple of people from his former precinct that he kept in touch with, including his former partner when he was on patrol. He noticed Pedro and Adriano, Vince and David and a few others. Dee quickly estimated they probably came close to full capacity. While he noticed there were women that he worked with present, unlike what he heard about Ryo's party, no one had dates, unless it was a significant other who was also a friend of Dee's.
 
Leather couches ran down along each side of the bus, broken by tables. Way in the back was another leather couch, curved to go around the back end of the bus with a large screen plasma TV on the back wall. The lighting made the bus resemble a small club.
 
At Barry's urging, Dee started to walk through the bus, greeting his guests. On the tables were finger food and non-alcoholic beverages in tubs with ice.
 
The stork was the last to enter the bus and instructed everyone to sit because the bus was going to be moving. They all had a laugh as the stork went through a flight attendant's routine, fitted for their situation. Dee had been told to sit on the couch at the end, with some of CI on one side of him and his Japanese friends on the other. He was set up with a fancy plastic cup of ginger ale, embellished with cherries and melon balls on a swizzle stick that had a penis on the end. Dee laughed when he first noticed the stick, and looking around realized that others had the same type of stick with their drink. He was handed a plate with mini knishes, cheese puffs and fried vegetable won tons for the start of his meal. As the bus started on its journey, music was playing, but at a volume that everyone could talk.
 
Dee had noticed the look of surprise his old partner, Mitch, had when the other man first saw Dee enter. Dee was still wearing his coat, but had it open, revealing a long dark blue cotton button up shirt over dark jeans, with the noticeable bump beneath it. Dee caught Mitch's attention as they sat and talked.
 
“Holy shit, Laytner!” Mitch exclaimed from his place, still staring at Dee in amazement. “You're fuckin' preggo, man. Holy shit, Dee Laytner is pregnant! I'd have never thought.”
 
Dee laughed. “Neither had I, until I found out I was.” He smiled softly. “But I have no regrets.”
 
Mitch studied him. “Can't say you look like you do. Good for you. It's good for ya,” he remarked and laughed. “I'm going to assume you're getting married to the same guy who knocked you up.”
 
“Wow,” JJ said. “You've really been out of the loop about things, huh? Didn't you see the press conference Dee gave about the Carrier Killer?”
 
Mitch shook his head. “I have to say I missed that one. I'll admit I really don't keep up with news about Carriers, unless there's one involved with any of my calls. Not to say I have anything against them. And I also think that sick fuck needs to be found soon.”
 
Dee nodded. “Me too. Anyway, yes the baby's other father is the guy I'm getting married to next Saturday.” Dee could not help grinning at that. All that day, he was playing a game in his mind. He'd look at the time and try to imagine what he would be doing come the next Saturday. He could not help look at the time. “In fact, at this time next Saturday, we'll be in the middle of the ceremony.”
 
“That would be Ryo, the guy you were partnered with for the last five years or so?” Mitch asked.
 
“Yup. That would be him,” Dee replied.
 
Mitch laughed. “Damn, better him than me,” he teased Dee.
 
“You were never my type, Mitch. I didn't waste my time on married people,” Dee laughed.
 
The stork announced on a microphone that it was time for the first game. Barry handed out sheets of adult Mad Libs.
 
“Now the trick of this game is, you're all going to be paired off. I want you to think about your partner as you fill in the requested words,” the stork instructed. “It doesn't matter that you don't know him or her very well. That's where the fun will come in. My trusty assistant will also have you pick an item from a bag. There's two of each item. So you get paired off with the person that has your selected item's twin. Go it?”
 
Barry picked up a cloth sack and went to the back of the bus. “It's your party, you get first pick,” he said to Dee.
 
Dee reached into the bag and felt around. His mouth dropped for a moment, then he started to chuckle as he pulled out a studded cockring. He held it up as other guests laughed before realizing they would have to pull something out from the bag. Barry went to JJ next.
 
“Oh my God!” JJ exclaimed as he pulled out a man's g-string with bunny ears on the pouch.
 
“I have fuzzy handcuffs,” Hide laughed.
 
“Me too,” Drake remarked, shaking his head.
 
Barry was halfway through the guests, everyone making jokes about what was picked from the bag when the stork announced, “Before I forget. Whatever you picked, you get to keep. This is also the start of party favors.”
 
JJ glanced slyly at Drake and grinned, while Drake tried to hide his blush behind taking another sip from his glass. Others made appropriate noises, including a few in Dee's direction about what he held in his hand.
 
“Hernandez has a g-string with bunny ears,” they heard Chief's voice roar with laughter.
 
“Yikes,” JJ remarked, sitting back in his seat.
 
“Oh dear Lord,” Rose exclaimed, amused.
 
The music was lowered during the activities. They heard the sounds of sirens coming from outside the bus, and felt the bus slow down.
 
“What?” Chief asked. “It doesn't feel like we were speeding.”
 
“Maybe the police will pick us up for the contraband,” Yuki laughed.
 
“We are the police,” Dee remarked. “A lot of us, at least.”
 
The bus stopped and they heard the door open.
 
“Everyone remain calm,” the stork instructed.
 
Two cops, a man and a woman, boarded the bus. Dee started to grin. He almost fell for it because of the sirens. They walked through the bus and stopped just before the back couch.
 
“Dee Laytner,” the male cop asked, looking right at Dee.
 
Dee nodded. “That's me. What did I do, officer,” Dee drawled. Everyone was snickering.
 
“You're getting married next Saturday,” the lady cop replied. “You know what that means?”
 
Dee smirked. “That I won't be a free man anymore?” he asked.
 
“You're a smart son of a bitch, ain't ya?” the male cop asked. “But you're right. And for that, you deserve….”
 
The music started up again, louder, as both pseudo cops ripped open their shirts.
 
Dee broke out in laughter, going to cover his face, and hitting himself with the cockring he still held. Those who saw it, laughed hard. Grinning Dee watched the first of the evening's entertainment, along with his friends.
 
`Good God,' Dee thought as he joined the cheering and clapping. `This is one helluva party already!'
 
Once the strippers left the bus, and it started back on its way around the city to its next stop, they continued with their Mad Lib game. There were no winners, just a lot of laughing and even more jokes, and everyone had a prize. After the game, as guests went to get more food and beverages, Vince sat down next to Dee.
 
“I'm glad I didn't have to catch the bus halfway through the evening,” Vince chuckled.
 
“Ryo told me that last night you had a call just as you both were getting ready to leave,” Dee said. “He was glad when you were finally able to make it.”
 
Vince smirked at Dee. “I have a patient that is eight and a half months. He… mistook gas for labor pains.” Vince raised a finger. “I get a lot of that. So don't you dare decide not to call because it seems silly. We don't want to take a chance of it actually being something serious. You got that?”
 
Dee raised his hands in defense. “Of course.” He grinned ruefully. “Besides, you should know me and Ryo by now.”
 
Vince chuckled as David came over with plates for Vince and Dee.
 
“Gee, like with Ryo, they got people from other parts of the world for this,” David said as he sat down with Dee and Vince.
 
“Tell me about it!” Dee exclaimed. “The last people I expected to run into are these guys over here.” He indicated his college friends with a jerk of his thumb.
 
“So they were exchange students?” Vince asked.
 
Dee shook his head. “I got accepted into a University in Yokohama. I figured that was my one big chance to get away from New York for a while, and see some place I was always interested in seeing.”
 
“That's cool,” David said. “I didn't attend college overseas, but I did manage to get a semester in Paris, studying art.”
 
“I feel so left out,” Vince sighed. “I went to college here in New York City.”
 
“Don't feel bad,” Yuki said to Vince. “I live in Yokohama, I went to school in Yokohama. I work in Yokohama.”
 
Dee laughed. “Couldn't even get a job in Tokyo, huh?” he remarked and laughed more.
 
“That's Ken,” Yuki said.
 
Dee nodded. “Ken owns a club in Roppongi, the club district in Tokyo,” Dee explained to Vince, David and any of his other friends who were listening.
 
“That's awesome,” JJ replied, joining in the conversation. “So if we ever make it to Japan, you'd let us party for free?”
 
“Dee could party for free. Everyone else gets a discount. Except for his husband. Ryo gets Dee's benefits,” Ken replied.
 
Dee chuckled.
 
“That's good enough,” JJ remarked. “I wonder what a club in Tokyo would be like. How different are they from here?”
 
Drake hit JJ on the head with a napkin. “I'd imagine the music would be in Japanese. So what type of music do you play in your club, Ken?”
 
Ken shared a grin with Dee and his other two friends. “American heavy metal.”
 
Dee, Yuki and Hide fell into laughter, with Vince and David joining them.
 
Ken looked at JJ's face and chuckled. “But I have good connections with Japanese style clubs. I'll get you a discount for them.”
 
“Great!”
 
“If you ever go to Japan, you dork,” Drake said.
 
“Who are you calling a dork, dork?” JJ asked.
 
“Here they go again,” Dee sighed. “You're both dorks. So can it already.”
 
“We're staying until next Monday,” Hide said to Dee. “So we can be at the wedding.”
 
Dee looked amazed as Ken started to laugh. “The funny thing is, we flew here with Ryo's cousins,” Ken said. “We became good friends now. And Kamakura is not far from Yokohama.”
 
“Tsubasa works in Tokyo,” Yuki supplied with a laugh.
 
Dee pretended to shudder. “I feel sorry for Tsubasa. That's a heck of a commute, especially if he's driving.”
 
Everyone continued to talk until they felt the bus pull over again.
 
“This is our first real stop on this trip,” Stork announced. “Smokers, or anyone who wants to stretch can get out at this time. We will be here for about fifteen minutes before departing for our next destination.”
 
Barry came over to Dee. “We're on 52nd Street, off of First, in that nice little cul de sac that overlooks the FDR Drive. If you want to go out for some fresh air, I'll have the smokers move away some.”
 
Dee smiled up at Barry, quite content with a platter of food on his lap and another exotic ginger ale, this time the swizzle stick having boobs on the end. Dee was also enjoying still being able to use his quickly disappearing lap while he was still able. “Nah. I'm fine hanging out here. Thanks Barry. Seriously. I was thinking if there was going to be a party, it'd be at someone's place. That would have been great. But this….” He spread his hands to indicate the bus. “This is awesome, Barry.”
 
Barry grinned at Dee. “I had a little help from your soon to be uncle-in-law. Between the two of us, I think we managed to pull off a party that you'll be long in forgetting.”
 
“It already is.”
 
“Hey, anything for my brother,” Barry replied. “Especially considering a little over five years ago, I'd have never thought you'd settle down enough to think about marriage.”
 
“I just didn't find the right person yet,” Dee said with a smile. “Now, I've been biting my tongue ever since I boarded this bus, trying really hard not to come off as rude, so don't take this the wrong way. But I really need to know.”
 
“What's that?” Barry asked.
 
“What's with the dude in the stork costume?”
 
Barry laughed. “He's our MC for the evening. He's good with directing games, tells jokes, quick with the wit. Why not? Besides, having a giant stork aboard reminds everyone why we're not getting drunk tonight.”
 
“Ah. Okay. I'll admit he is entertaining. I was just not expecting a stork.” He smirked. “Looks strange. But I'll bet that was a reason too, huh?” He laughed.
 
Barry grinned. “You know me too well, Dee. Yup. The weirdness factor was taken into account. And he got a ten.”
 
“I agree with you,” Dee remarked. “Strange and weird fits our crowd.”
 
“Speak for yourself,” JJ remarked, then smirked when all eyes turned to him.
 
As those who went off the bus returned, some of them carried trays with more food and beverages.
 
“I hope everyone out there was quiet,” Stork announced through the microphone. “We're on a nice residential street of the rich and famous. Speaking of, before we head on, we have a special treat for our guest of honor. A little birdie told me,” he paused for everyone to groan at his emphasis of `birdie', “that Dee listens to some country music.”
 
Dee groaned into his hand covering his face while his friends hooted and laughed.
 
“I guess that explains the cowboy boots on a New York City detective,” Drake called out to more laughter.
 
“See? Even storks have their informants,” Stork remarked. “I also found out that Dee's favorite country singer is Garth Brooks. Well Dee, you're in luck. Garth has decided to come out of retirement to grace this shindig in your honor. And I can't think of a better song for this gathering. So, here he is everyone… Garth Brooks!”
 
Dee did not for a minute believe they actually got Garth Brooks but he laughed as hard as the others and applauded as an impersonator who looked close to the real thing boarded. The Garth Brooks look-a-like was carrying a guitar and went into a rendition of “Friends In Low Places”, encouraging everyone to sing along. It reminded Dee of back in his college days, when him and his friends would go to NAF Atsugi with their military friends. They spent quite a few nights sitting in the enlisted club, in the country section, drinking and singing along to that very same song. Before the song was over, Hide, Yuki and Ken all had joined Dee on the back couch, arms around shoulders and swaying back and forth, singing along. There was clapping and whistling for a minute after he was done. The impersonator wished Dee a long and happy marriage, added an additional congratulations on the baby and left the bus. Soon after, they were on their way to their next destination.
 
They were informed they were going over the 59th Street/Queensboro Bridge, into Long Island City. The bus stopped at Gantry Plaza State Park, which was on the East River, and boasted one of the prettiest views of the Manhattan skyline. On the bus, once again Barry walked up to each guest, having them pull an item out of a bag. This time it was condoms. There were ten types of condoms of four each. Everyone was asked to get off the bus and to gather with the others of the same condom type. Stork handed everyone a printed sheet of paper and instructed each team of four that they were to go on a scavenger hunt. On the paper was a list of sex toys they were to find. The catch was that there really were no sex toys hidden among the public park. Everyone had to use their imagination on picking whatever was available for taking in the park. Twenty minutes later, time was called and everyone went back on the bus.
 
As they went on their way to the next stop of the moving party, the teams were to show what they found and tell exactly which sex toy it was. The team that had the most items on the list that most resembled the real item won Mardi Gras bead necklaces with light up penises. The winning team, which consisted of Drake, Vince, one of the uniforms from the 27th and Yuki won.
 
Not yet at their next stop, Stork instructed Barry to take out a tray from the mini fridge to play their next game. The gay men groaned, the straight men whistled and the bisexual man laughed himself silly. On the tray were shot glasses with covers resembling a woman's nipple. Inside the shot glasses were butterscotch flavoring and French vanilla coffee creamer. “A cumshot inside a nipple,” Stork described it as to groans and laughs. The contents were frozen enough to make the contents frosty. Everyone was to take a shot glass and the first one to empty it was the winner. Lots of laughter and comments were made, especially directed toward JJ, Vince, David, Adriano, Pedro and Yuki, who were the most verbal in protesting sucking on a female nipple.
 
“A nipple is a nipple,” Dee stated with the air of experience. “So suck it up.”
 
The last comment produced more laughs.
 
“I'm telling Ryo you said that,” JJ huffed.
 
“Ryo knows he's the exception,” Dee said with a shrug, then grinned.
 
Oddly enough JJ was the winner, and was given a booty call bag. Everyone laughed.
 
“Goes to show that when you can suck, you can suck, no matter what's in your mouth,” Stork announced as he presented JJ with the prize.
 
“Shut up,” JJ remarked, then giggled. He looked inside the bag, and grinned. One day he'll get to use the contents with Drake.
 
The next stop for the citywide party bus was in Whitestone, Queens where more food and drink were brought onboard, carried by several drag queens dressed as flashy 50's car hops, singing. Once they had the food set, they went into another song and danced, losing some of their costumes. At the end of their song, the drag queen who was standing directly in front of Dee, pulled out a small ball and chain on a necklace, and placed it around Dee's neck. “Too bad, I'm too late, stud,” the drag queen said with a wink and left the bus with the others.
 
 
In the Bronx the bus stopped by Yankee Stadium.
 
After a ten minute stretch and smoke break off the bus, Stork announced, “Okay, our next bit of entertainment is boarding.”
 
Three sultry women in belly dancing costumes entered the bus. The music played was more medieval, tracing back to belly dancers roots in the area that is now Romania. When the dance was over, one woman went up to Dee. She took one of her scarves off, and Dee found himself being blindfolded.
 
“Relax Dee,” he heard Stork's voice over the mic say. “We just need to set up something without kicking you off the bus.”
 
“Just as long as no one tries anything kinky, I'm fine,” Dee said with a grin.
 
“Why?” Drake asked. “Not into kinky? Whatever are you going to do with that cockring, stud?”
 
“Shut up, Drake. If I was into anything kinky, it's only with….”
 
“We know,” Pedro cut him off. “Ryo. Guess this one's really a goner. We just need to throw him into next week and let him get married already.”
 
“Please do,” Dee stated with a smirk.
 
“I think we should make Dee play the texture game while things get set up,” JJ said with a laugh.
 
“Hell no!” Dee remarked.
 
“YEAH YEAH!” Dee heard in chorus from the other guests, “Unless it's Ryo!” Everyone broke out in laughter, then laughed harder when Dee blushed.
 
“I was going to say that I know what the likes of you will use for texture and want to remind you that Uncle Rick is on this bus,” Dee remarked.
 
“Oh, but we were going to use Uncle Rick,” Adriano comment to more laughter.
 
“Aw crap,” Dee sighed, shaking his head and laughing.
 
“Okay Dee,” Stork announced. “You can remove the blindfold.”
 
“Hey, it's my party and I have to do this alone!” Dee protested playfully.
 
“Here boy, if you're that helpless,” Rick said with a laugh. He pulled the blindfold off Dee.
 
“What?” Dee asked, looking at his guests, noting that the belly dancers were gone.
 
Rick pointed to something hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the bus. “We're going to have to blindfold you again, I'm afraid, son.”
 
Dee's eyes went wide. “Oh holy shit,” he laughed as he stared at a two foot long penis piñata. “You're fuckin' joking me.”
 
“You're seeing it, so we're not joking,” Rick said with a laugh. “Okay, up on your feet you go. I think your doctor will agree you need some moderate exercise.” He winked at Vince, who laughed, nodding his head.
 
As Dee stood up, Yuki came up to blindfold Dee again. “And here we go! This is going to be much fun!” Yuki exclaimed.
 
“We're going to be a bit boring,” Barry said. “We'll be nice and not spin you around. But we are going to give you a nice pretty poker to use.”
 
Everyone laughed as Barry placed a long pink glittery stick in Dee's hand, that had pink and black curled ribbons cascading down the stick.
 
“Oh man, I have a bad feeling about this,” Dee groaned, feeling the ribbons brush against his hand.
 
“Stop wasting time. Now this should be easy since we didn't make you dizzy first,” Rick said.
 
Dee still had a hard time finding the giant penis to break open, much to everyone's entertainment.
 
“Come on, Dee,” Rose groaned, suppressing laughter. “I assume they do have to return the bus at some point this weekend.”
 
Rose's comment was followed with more comments from the others among the laughter.
 
“How long does it take you to get a penis to burst?” Diana snickered.
 
“Give me a freakin' break here,” Dee groaned. “I never thought I'd find myself trying to break open a penis with a stick.” He went on to take a few more whacks at the penis piñata with the poker.
 
More laughs. “Whacking off, Dee?” Ted asked with a chuckle.
 
“Fuck you, Ted!” Dee struck at it, hopefully, again. And missed.
 
“Dee, remember this is only a game. Don't try to repeat this with your husband-to-be's penis, please.”
 
“UNCLE RICK!” Dee gasped, scandalized.
 
“Just checking to make sure my nephew's family jewels stay intact,” Rick said with a laugh.
 
“Don't worry, Rick,” Chief said. “Your nephew already has produced an heir.”
 
“True,” Rick said.
 
“You people are crazy!” Dee exclaimed, taking another jab, hoping to break the piñata.
 
“We're not the ones with a glittery, pink, frilly poker trying to whack open a giant penis,” Ferguson laughed.
 
“Argh!” The poker connected with the piñata and it burst open with a snap. Dee jumped back from the sound, both Barry and Rick placing a hand on him to steady him as miscellaneous sex items spilled out, raining down on the three.
 
Some of the items flew and hit or landed in the laps of guests, to everyone's laughter. Rick and Barry help Dee to his knees, still keeping him blindfolded. There were pillow packs of lube, condoms, colorful mini-vibrators, Mardi Gras beads with penises, boobs or condom packs dangling from them, penis and boob shaped candies, penis pops, naughty shaped mini soap bars, sample packs of massage oils, small plastic jars of “Tingly Nipple Nibblers” nipple creams, an assortment of regular candy, various other small naughty treats, along with streamers and glittery penis and boob shaped confetti. The three men, with those standing closest were sparkling under the pulsing bus lights from the confetti.
 
“Now, we'll give you 30 seconds to grab whatever you can get to. That will go into a bag for you to bring home to enjoy with your soon to be husband,” Barry said.
 
“Don't forget to pack some for the honeymoon, son,” Rick said, then guffawed when Dee's head snapped up.
 
“Rick, please…”
 
Rick ruffled Dee's hair. “We're all adults, boy. Now, on the count of three….”
 
Stork cued everyone to countdown together.
 
Thirty seconds later, most of the contents were either nestled between Dee's knees, on his lap or in his hands.
 
“Time's up!” Stork announced.
 
Barry bent over with a bag and collected Dee's efforts, and Rick helped Dee to his feet. Keeping him still blindfolded, Rick guided Dee to the back couch again and sat him down.
 
“Here Dee. You look like you got yourself a good workout,” Vince stated, handing him a bottle of cold water.
 
“Thanks.”
 
“Now,” Stork stated. “Obviously we didn't stick to the rules here. But wasn't it more fun to watch Dee give it a go?”
 
Applause, laughter and whistles was the reply.
 
“So what next, you ask? We still have many many interesting little treats on the floor. Oh, I see they are picking them up. What are you going to do with them, gentlemen?” Stork asked.
 
“You'll see,” Barry replied with a chuckle. He had everything in another bag and sat down next to Dee. He held the bag out. “Now stick your hand in there, grab a few things and just throw. And continue throwing until you tossed all the extras out to your guests.”
 
Dee chuckled. “With pleasure. Naughty treats for everyone!” Dee started to toss, sometimes directing a particular item he felt in his hand where he remembered someone's voice came from. He ended up hitting Rose right in the face with several pillow packs of lube. When the last treat was thrown out, Dee was finally allowed to take off the blindfold.
 
Everyone settled for talking as they went onto the next stop.
 
In Harlem, after getting more food and beverages, they did karaoke as the bus rode onto Coney Island in Brooklyn.
 
The bus stopped in a no parking zone next to the Cyclone in Astroland.
 
Stork walked through the bus to stand before Dee. “You having a good time, Dee?” he asked.
 
Dee nodded, grinning. “Yeah. Lots.”
 
“Good. You've been a good sport about having a six foot stork as a MC to your bachelor party.”
 
“Well, I had no choice. But yeah, you're pretty funny.”
 
“Do you find me sexy?” Stork purred.
 
“NO!” Everyone yelled out on cue. “ONLY RYO IS SEXY!!!”
 
“Yeah,” Dee laughed. “That's right. But you're all right. For a stork, I guess.” Dee laughed harder.
 
“Well we're well into the second half of this party. We don't want to tire you out too much, but all your friends wanted you to have fun tonight.”
 
“I did,” Dee said sincerely. “I really did. This was great. Everything. Even you, Stork.”
 
“So you do think I'm sexy?”
 
Dee laughed, covering his face. “Oh God.”
 
“C'mon, I'm not that bad. I might even be the last near nude male body you're going to see as an unmarried man.”
 
“Nah. For one thing, that would be Ryo.” He snorted as everyone groaned. “For another….” He gestured, his eyes glittering impishly with a grin to match. “You're not a man. You're a… stork.” Dee started to laugh again.
 
“I meant the last male that is not your intended.”
 
“You're still a stork,” Dee chuckled.
 
“Ah! But if you wear the magical hat, that might change.”
 
“Oh oh,” Dee remarked, losing his grin. “What magical hat?”
 
“One of my assistants, please bring the hat.”
 
“Right here,” Rick said, carrying a blue and silver pillow with pink, purple and yellow fringes, with the requested item on it.
 
Dee's eyes went wide. “Oh God! No! Oh shit!”
 
Stork removed the hat from the pillow with reverence. “I guess it's too late to properly warn you, considering you're already knocked up. But for next time, you should remember….”
 
Dee covered his face. “No!” he laughed.
 
Stork set the giant condom hat on Dee's head. “Remember to wear your rubbers. And yes, I feel the magic now. Do I hear the music?”
 
Suddenly at club level, the music started. Dee fell back against the leather back of the couch, laughing hysterically, the condom hat still on his head as “It's Raining Men” played.
 
Stork started to dance to the music, his moves sensual, even in the bulky costume. Dee actually screamed with laughter when the first part of the stork costume came off, and was tossed at him. As the song went on, more of the stork costume came off, revealing a finely muscled body. When the stork head was removed nearing the last chorus of the song, dark hair and crystal blue eyes looking out from a handsome face was revealed. Stork winked at Dee and attempted to give him a lap dance.
 
Everyone who was standing to watch, and clapping to the music laughed when they saw Dee blush like he hadn't yet that night. Flashes from cameras went off, capturing the sight for prosperity.
 
“Ryo HAS to see this!” JJ exclaimed, laughing hysterically, while all the others agreed.
 
“Oh shit!” Dee cried out, still laughing.
 
Stork finished the song, not quite sitting in Dee's lap, but came close, wearing just a blue and pink glittery g-string. He bent over and kissed Dee on his cheek. “Congratulations on your upcoming marriage, Dee.”
 
“Thanks. I think.” Dee covered his face with his hand and laughed more.
 
As the music stopped, the almost naked handsome man stood before Dee. “See? I told you that hat was magic. You may keep it. Meanwhile, I really didn't have a chance to actually do a lap dance in your lap. Seems you have a built in defense there.” He patted the swell of Dee's tummy. “I hope you don't mind if I finish this party like this?”
 
“I don't!” Diana yelled out, and the women there screamed with appreciation. The gay males joined in.
 
“I guess since my guests seem to want it, go right ahead,” Dee said.
 
“Great. Okay. We're going to do another Mad Lib on the way to our next stop,” Stork stated. “So Barry, Rick, please. Hand out the necessary items.”
 
The game was a quick one, and everyone was talking as the bus pulled into the parking lot at Rockaway Beach.
 
“This is our next to last stop,” Stork the human called out. “And the moment, I heard some of you were waiting for.”
 
Dee looked at him in question, then gazed around at his guests.
 
“Apparently some of your friends were also at your intended's party last night. There was one act that was quite the hit of the evening, from what I was informed. So much so, that your husband-to-be personally requested that the act be repeated for you tonight. Luckily Rick here had already made plans with Barry for our next guest to do a double night bill.”
 
“Oh.” Dee thought back to what Ryo had told him of the party the night before, and from he heard Rick and Ryo talk about during the day. There were strippers and drag queens. But no mention of something of the type Stork described.
 
Rick chuckled. “We kept a little part of Ryo's party out when sharing details because we didn't want to spoil the surprise.”
 
Barry nodded.
 
“You're a lucky man, Dee Laytner,” Stork continued. “Not only do you have three of your college buddies, who flew in from Japan to be here tonight, but our special guest also flew in from Japan. But from what I hear, she's not Japanese.”
 
Dee looked intrigued.
 
“Can we cue up a little Jpop please?”
 
“Cued!” Barry replied.
 
“Good. For the grand finale of the fine entertainment provided for your enjoyment, please welcome, originally from Thailand, Martha!”
 
Dee's eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open. Barry noticed it, and nudged Rick. The two men thought Dee's eyes could not go wider or his mouth open more, but they did when Martha sauntered into the bus to the music.
 
Martha looked to the back of the bus at the guest of honor and their eyes met. She laughed and smiled at Dee. Dee winked at her.
 
JJ got up and excused himself to go into the bathroom. Drake laughed, shaking his head. He settled himself so he could watch the performance once more. Those who were at the party the night before, sat on the edge of their seats as she started to dance.
 
Dee's college friends were cheering and laughing, and the four seemed to be sharing a private joke that Martha was let in on.
 
Barry and Rick did not spend too much time watching the four friends, riveting their attention to the Thai showgirl.
 
The first ping pong ball got Dee in the nose. He was laughing so hard, he had tears in his eyes, obviously enjoying the performance.
 
The second got Hide, who yelled out, “YES!” and stood up, holding up the ping pong ball like a fan who caught a foul ball at a baseball game. Rick got the third. Janice shrieked when one hit her and Diana caught the one in her direction before it hit her. She popped Rose in the face and they both laughed.
 
At the end of the song, most of the men were going for more cold drinks. Marty handed Dee a napkin to wipe his eyes, then Rick handed him another that was dunked in the ice water to wipe down his face, heated from laughing.
 
Martha came up to the four friends. “I did not expect to see you again.” Her eyes settled on Dee.
 
Dee smiled. “I can say the same.” He looked at Rick and Barry. “You had her at Ryo's party?” he asked.
 
Rick nodded. “Yes. Ryo hired her for Eddie's bachelor party in Japan. How do you know her?”
 
Dee laughed and winked at Martha. “I went out with her for a few months when I was in Japan.” He laughed harder when it was finally Rick and Barry's turn for their mouths to drop open.
 
Martha laughed too. “I first met Dee in Thailand. These four went into the bar I worked in.”
 
“We went backpacking through Asia one summer,” Hide explained. “We spent 5 days in Thailand.”
 
Dee smiled. “Yeah. We met Martha on the first night. She came up to me later in the evening and well… she turned out to be our tour guide. I also took her out to dinner a couple of times.”
 
Everyone in the bus was interested in hearing the story the five revealed.
 
“When I told Martha that I was currently living in Japan, she told me that her family was moving there in a few months. Her father had gotten a job in Tokyo. So I gave her my phone number and address. When she arrived in Tokyo with her family, she called me. We dated for a few months. By then we realized we were better friends than lovers. That's how we broke it off. We still got together now and then until I graduated and went back to New York,” Dee explained.
 
Rick chuckled. “Oh God. Wait until Ryo hears this!”
 
“He really asked for her to perform here tonight?”
 
Rick nodded. “And he's going to be jealous as hell that you actually dated her. But not too much. He has you now. I know he's as bad as you are about that. Only Dee for Ryo these days.” Rick winked at Dee.
 
“Well in that case, I think Ryo and I need to have a talk. How long are you in town, sweetheart?” Dee asked the petite exotic dancer.
 
“For a week. I told Eddie that if I was going to fly all the way to New York City, that I wanted time to sightsee.”
 
“Then I think I need to check with Ryo if he wants you to come to our wedding next Saturday. If you want.”
 
She smiled. “I want. I can't believe you're getting married to that sexy man from last night. You're still sexy yourself, you know.”
 
“I keep hoping,” Dee laughed. “Sometimes I wonder.” He rubbed his tummy.
 
“Oh, but that little one is going to be gorgeous if Ryo is the other father.”
 
“He is the other father. And I think so too about this little one.”
 
Martha laughed. “You know, back then, I'd have never taken you for the type that would allow himself to Carry. Hell, I never thought you knew the correct position to be in.”
 
“Now now… TMI for all my lovely guests,” Dee remarked ruefully. “But yeah. That's true.” He looked out at his guests. “And can anyone tell me why it's different this time?”
 
“BECAUSE IT'S RYO!” Everyone laughed.
 
Martha smiled sweetly at Dee and leaned over to kiss him lightly. “Good luck with your marriage. I can see you love him very much and that's good. You deserve that happiness. Treat each other well for many many years to come. And congratulations for the baby. Please, send me a picture when it's born.”
 
“I sure will, sweetheart.”
 
Rick cleared his throat. “Martha, I know we planned for you to go back to your hotel, then onto whatever else you wanted to take in while in New York, but would you like to finish this ride off? Since you're also one of Dee's friends and you're already here, you might as well stay.”
 
Martha smiled. “I think I'd like that very much.”
 
 
 
As the bus pulled into the last stop of the party, it was Rick who stood up and announced the stop.
 
“For our last stop, there's no strippers, no dirty games. This stop is a memory stop for Dee. Dee, if I asked you what's your very favorite place in all of New York City, what would you say?”
 
Dee smiled lovingly. “That's easy. By the River Café in Brooklyn. Because that was where Ryo first told me he loved me. That was the first day of our journey that leads us to next Saturday.”
 
Rick smiled. “Well, this last stop is for you, Dee. We're actually going to get off this bus for a while because we have the River Café rented out while we have a real meal. A light one, at that, but real food instead of finger foods. So everyone, offload and let's finish our party in a really nice restaurant.”
 
Dee looked up at Rick. “Thank you, Rick.”
 
Rick smiled back at Dee. “You're welcome, nephew. Now come. And yes, you can finally take the silly hat off. And Mr. Stork, please put some clothes on if you plan to join us.”
 
It really was the last stop of the night for most of the guests. Earlier, everyone had met there and parked their cars. The bus was waiting for them to board, before going on to get Dee.
 
The bachelor party ended, everyone was saying good night to Dee as they left the restaurant. Those remaining left the restaurant for the parking lot. Dee hugged the childhood friend that he considered a brother enthusiastically, thanking him for the wonderful party when Barry was leaving. As the big black man walked across the parking lot, the only ones left with Dee were Rick, Yuki, Ken and Hide. Martha's ride had followed the bus and took her back to the hotel when she left the restaurant.
 
The bus still was in the space it parked in the parking lot.
 
Dee looked at Rick. “I know I'm supposed to be in a crowd, but do you think it's okay if I just go over to that lamp post and….” His voice faded as he saw a familiar figure under the indicated lamp post.
 
Rick smiled. “I don't think Ryo will mind it. Go ahead.”
 
Dee went over to the figure, who was leaning casually against the railing. Ryo smiled as Dee approached.
 
“Have a good night?”
 
Dee nodded. “Awesome.”
 
“Good. Elena suggested I be here around this time.” Ryo took a step toward Dee until his body almost touched Dee's. “Do you mind if I kiss you?”
 
“Nah,” Dee said with a loving smile. “Not at all.”
 
“I love you, Dee. Will you spend the rest of your life with me?”
 
“Of course. Just you, and only you.”
 
Ryo put his arms around Dee and their bodies met as they kissed under the lamp light.
 
When the parted, they heard clapping. Rick and Dee's college friends were joined by Elena. The men were holding the goodie bags from the party, while Yuki held onto the condom hat.
 
The couple walked over to join the others. Dee took the hat from Yuki as Ryo laughed. Everyone turned to watch as the bus pulled away to reveal a stretch limousine.
 
“Your ride home awaits you, soon to be newlyweds,” Elena said with a smile. “Rick and I will drop off your friends, Dee, then we'll be heading home ourselves.” Elena leaned up to kiss Ryo, then Dee. “I'll see you two tomorrow night at the attendant's party.”
 
Ryo hugged his aunt. “Thank you.”
 
Dee put his arm around Ryo. “Thank you both. And as much fun as I had tonight, and will remember this party for a very long time, this is the best part of the party.” He smiled at the man he was going to marry the next weekend.
 
“Here's your booty, Dee. Enjoy,” Rick said with a wink as the men unloaded the bags onto Dee and Ryo.
 
The couple laughed. Saying goodnight again, they walked over to the waiting stretch and got in for the ride home.
 
~+~ ~+~ ~+~ ~+~ ~+~
 
A/N: Yes, an update sooner than expected, but I couldn't let the parties have too much time between them. As I continue to finish an advanced chapter, I will be editing a chapter to send off for beta. The next update could be in 2 - 3 weeks, maybe sooner. We're only a couple of chapters away from the wedding. I'm trying not to make you wait all summer for it.
I started this epic with the manga as the basis, drawing whatever I could from canon. Since then, we have started to draw from Second Season - sometimes in unique ways, and others referencing something from the new acts. I'm so glad to see new FAKE coming out. If someone hasn't seen it yet, and would like to, drop me an email and I'll point you toward the scanlations.