Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Marines Journey - The SHODAN crisis

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Fan Fiction Index

Prologue ( Chapter 1 )
Chapter 1: Escape ( Chapter 2 )
Chapter 2: Introductions ( Chapter 3 )
Chapter 3: A Night out for a recluse? ( Chapter 4 )
Chapter 4: A Place to stay? ( Chapter 5 )
Chapter 5: Station life in Station Square! ( Chapter 6 )
Chapter 6: Piccard's log and a wine dilemma! ( Chapter 7 )
Chapter 7: Dark sides terror mall... come one, die all! ( Chapter 8 )
Chapter 8: Visions, An apparent lack of fighting and the origin of Dark Piccard, as told by the Doct ( Chapter 9 )
Chapter 9: Finding out true feelings and a day without magic? It’ll be easy! Won’t it? ( Chapter 10 )
Chapter 10: A subconscious party, female hormonal problems and stating the nature of the medical eme ( Chapter 11 )
Chapter 11: The Unlikely Alliance ( Chapter 12 )
Chapter 12: The Log and the falling of Knothole ( Chapter 13 )
Chapter 13: Unlucky for some, especially the light marine! Or is it? ( Chapter 14 )
Chapter 14: Realisation and the dawn of recognition ( Chapter 15 )
Chapter 15: Fear shown and a transmission from hell ( Chapter 16 )
Chapter 16: Old friends, new weapons and a flashback ( Chapter 17 )
Chapter 17: A Birthday and a night out? Will SHODAN intervene? ( Chapter 18 )
Chapter 18: A party chapter and a log somewhere for filling. ( Chapter 19 )
Chapter 19: Party aftermath, two new allies and a nightmare for the marines! ( Chapter 20 )
Chapter 20: Holo training and a surprise for Piccard! ( Chapter 21 )
Chapter 21: A morning after and partial tension relief for Piccard ( Chapter 22 )
Chapter 22: Jon’s training session, a reformation and a revelation for everyone about Tom, from Tom ( Chapter 23 )
Chapter 23: A bath time surprise, and different people training. What more can you ask for? ( Chapter 24 )
Chapter 24: A Log and Anaetheron’s trial ( Chapter 25 )
Chapter 25: Trial Aftermath, Dark’s rescue and Jon’s time to shine, so to say ( Chapter 26 )
Chapter 26: A startling dream and an early morning game ( Chapter 27 )
Chapter 27: Early morning and Cybos’s trial! ( Chapter 28 )
Chapter 28: Battle Aftermath and Cybos’s new abilities! ( Chapter 29 )
Chapter 29: More Training and how they all met! ( Chapter 30 )
Chapter 30: Another log recording and an emotional moment! ( Chapter 31 )
Chapter 31: Evils rebellion and preperations! ( Chapter 32 )
Chapter 32: The battle for Bio and overblown anger! ( Chapter 33 )
Chapter 33: The extraction and getting used to the new guys! ( Chapter 34 )
Chapter 34: The wait is over for a certain pair and Darks feelings! ( Chapter 35 )
Chapter 35: A morning after and coping with being on T.V.! ( Chapter 36 )
Chapter 36: Still on the T.V., a siege of the newsroom and a late log! ( Chapter 37 )
Chapter 37: SHODAN’s newest asset and the late afternoon brings fun for nearly all. ( Chapter 38 )
Chapter 38: Cope with a siege and another shock for the fighters. ( Chapter 39 )
Chapter 39: Cyborgs in the midst and another ally for both sides! ( Chapter 40 )
Chapter 40: How Piccard came to the Lebanon and more training, Warcraft 3 style! ( Chapter 41 )
Chapter 41: Bath time fun (again) and an assault from the federation! ( Chapter 42 )
Chapter 42: A blast from the past, Bio’s risk and a log, nuff said! ( Chapter 43 )
Chapter 43: The past with the Governor and a spiritual meeting! ( Chapter 44 )
Chapter 44: Chap. 44 – Dark’s fun, Piccard’s new ability and a foolish plan from the Lebanon! ( Chapter 45 )
Chapter 45: Arrowsmith Vs. Amadeus, need I say more! ( Chapter 46 )
Chapter 46: Learning time for Bio, cyber-defence and demonic entrance! ( Chapter 47 )
Chapter 47: The icon of sin and D’sparil and Bio to the rescue! ( Chapter 48 )
Chapter 48: An average day, or is it? ( Chapter 49 )
Chapter 49: A video unveiled, go crazy guys! ( Chapter 50 )
Chapter 50: A hell of a surprise, but the Sonic team can cope! ( Chapter 51 )
Chapter 51: SHODAN’s surprise and a stand by Bio! ( Chapter 52 )
Chapter 52: A good song and Bio’s time! ( Chapter 53 )
Chapter 53: Yet another day, will it be normal? Fat chance! ( Chapter 54 )
Chapter 54: Shower scene, A log’s ending and the governor’s mistake! ( Chapter 55 )
Chapter 55: Can they cope with Chaos Piccard? And a mutiny to follow? ( Chapter 56 )
Chapter 56: On the Lebanon? ( Chapter 57 )
Chapter 57: One faction down, what’s the reaction? ( Chapter 58 )
Chapter 58: – Realisation and another assault, but this time what to expect? ( Chapter 59 )
Chapter 59: To the ARK! ( Chapter 60 )
Chapter 60: On the ARK, and SHODAN on the planet, and shock horror, NO LOG! ( Chapter 61 )
Chapter 61: More action on the ARK and the Borg queen gets involved + battered! ( Chapter 62 )
Chapter 62: Lights only weakness and fun at the beach! ( Chapter 63 )
Chapter 63: Beach Blast with Bio Carter! ( Chapter 64 )
Chapter 64: Still at the beach, what to do? ( Chapter 65 )
Chapter 65: Back at the mansion and an old enemy returns with a facelift! ( Chapter 66 )
Chapter 66: All hells gonna break loose at the icon of sin, and a spirit makes friends with Bio! ( Chapter 67 )
Chapter 67: Time off for the alliance and Dave arrives! ( Chapter 68 )
Chapter 68: SHODAN’s location finally revealed, the first defence in god knows how long and a tempor ( Chapter 69 )
Chapter 69: The one you wanted! ( Chapter 70 )
Chapter 70: What to do in a cease-fire, train of course! ( Chapter 71 )
Chapter 71: Super Piccard vs. Hyper Sonic and time passes on the Von Braun! ( Chapter 72 )
Chapter 72: A dream meeting and patrolling, finally! ( Chapter 73 )
Chapter 73: What the heck’s wrong with Bio, and the start of the emerald hunt! ( Chapter 74 )
Chapter 74: Sonic at the emerald hill! ( Chapter 75 )
Chapter 75: Tails takes on Chemical Plant! ( Chapter 76 )
Chapter 76: Knuckles at Aquatic Ruins! ( Chapter 77 )
Chapter 77: Rouge at Casino Night! ( Chapter 78 )
Chapter 78: Shadow at Star Light! ( Chapter 79 )
Chapter 79: Julian and Metal Sonic on Wing Fortress, and Xerxes’s decision! ( Chapter 80 )
Chapter 80: Back to the norm for the Alliance, and trouble on the Von Braun! ( Chapter 81 )
Watch out, the androids on the loose! ( Chapter 82 )
Droid hunting in Green forest! ( Chapter 83 )
Back to a battle and tactical discussions in several realities! ( Chapter 84 )
Training, A mass battle and the power of D’sparil revealed! ( Chapter 85 )
Attack by the ancient, Jon the inventor and a plan for the Von Braun! ( Chapter 86 )
Extreme training, Sonic Team verses the Alliance and the Ultimatum from SHODAN! ( Chapter 87 )
Fast plans, but will they work? ( Chapter 88 )
Engineering tubes and Hydroponics exploration! ( Chapter 89 )
Chip guessing game and busting the core! ( Chapter 90 )
Chap 90: Reaching Med-sci and the corruption! ( Chapter 91 )


« Other FanFics By This Author »
« Add Author to Favorites »

« Write Review »
« Read (57) Reviews »
« Add Fan Fiction to Favorites »
« Alert Webmaster »